Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:29:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]GenesysCoin-1st In Wallet Web based Games Videos Proof [CrowdFund Coming!]  (Read 13367 times)
popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 09:06:43 PM

Good News, we finally got a Full agreement with Escrow. We will create a New Moderated thread tomorrow and ICO will Start on Wed 5th and end on Wed 12th.
POW will start right after ICO ends. As mentioned, you will be able to download and test our Wallet with few Games inside before making any decision - Our platform is based on Unity and WebGL so you will need to have Unity Webplayer installed on your Computer. everything is ready and everything looks great. Thanks for your Support and your Interest in GenesysCoin.

call me stupid if you like but where is the wallet to download Tongue Tongue
lol! Why would i call you Stupid? sorry i dont just do that to people. Wallet will be available for download on the New Thread which will be up tomorrow.
Im cool with anyone who doesn't make false accusations on their first post without paying attention to the OP or asking constructive question.
I thank you for your support and interest in GenesysCoin.
thanks looking forward to tomorrow
av a nice day all

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Paycoinzzz

Activity: 994
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 09:23:30 AM

Would you consider contacting cryptoasian for your POD verification while you wait for escrow ?

http://cryptoasian.com/

Do you not even know cryptoasian quit doing this 11 months ago? Talk about out of the loop jesus. Try and at least read stuff before posting.
Paycoinzzz

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 09:28:56 AM

This has got to be a joke.  How stupid do you people have to be to throw your BTC away on this trash?

I suppose I answered my own question.

Oh look another new account posting the same shit as a certain zero er i mean hero member. How surprising.

unusualfacts30

Activity: 1540
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 09:35:19 AM

This has got to be a joke.  How stupid do you people have to be to throw your BTC away on this trash?

This is you:

So this is what I'm going to do. I'm going to not read anything that's posted in this thread and I would skim through the title and comment on how much ICO sucks and show everyone how clever I am.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
st4nl3y
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 12:22:28 PM
Last edit: August 04, 2015, 11:36:04 PM by st4nl3y

Would you consider contacting cryptoasian for your POD verification while you wait for escrow ?

http://cryptoasian.com/

Do you not even know cryptoasian quit doing this 11 months ago? Talk about out of the loop jesus. Try and at least read stuff before posting.

Oh look another retard jumping out of his fucking trolley, cryptoasian is now proofofdev.com and nowhere on the site says he quit doing POD
st4nl3y
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 12:31:44 PM
Last edit: August 04, 2015, 11:36:45 PM by st4nl3y

This has got to be a joke.  How stupid do you people have to be to throw your BTC away on this trash?

Oh look another new account posting the same shit as a certain zero er i mean hero member. How surprising.

Do you really think I would create a new account just to post in this thread? How stupid are you man? I said I don't care about this coin. You must be Simple Jack

popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 04:59:35 PM

No your the stupid one you dick who said i was buying i won.t buy till i try Wink
so go and take your face for a shit coz your mouth is full of pooooooooooo Cheesy Cheesy
GSYTeam (OP)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

GENESYS | The Evolution of Gaming In-Crypto

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2015, 12:40:23 AM

Sorry for the delay! I was busy all day with real life events. New thread will be up in a moment and Demo Wallet will be uploaded few hours following.
ICO start this Wed August 5th through Escrow. Thanks!

[GSY] Play 3D Games In Wallet - While Staking | Join Us Now!
PLEASE DONATE TO THE PROGRESS & SUPPORT OF GENESYS CRYPTO PROJECTS
[GSY]: GSkZ9VjA4aZwdqaVemw7uKC68tE5ENn1wN  BTC: 1931v9zo5vpTQMHzJefW8LXJ3FqCxfvpvT
-Lux-

Activity: 200
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 05, 2015, 12:42:51 AM

Sorry for the delay! I was busy all day with real life events. New thread will be up in a moment and Demo Wallet will be uploaded few hours following.
sweet cant wait

SHADOW ◈ Anonymous POS ◈ Ring Signatures ◈ Encrypted Messaging ◈
SHADOW ◈ Open Source Project ◈ User Friendly Wallet ◈ Built-in Anonymous Market ◈
SHADOWHOME PAGEFORUMWIKI
Dimitry

Activity: 896
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 05, 2015, 01:04:23 AM

sweet cant wait
me neither been hitting F5 all day
H.arkness

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 05, 2015, 02:14:09 AM

cant wait
GSYTeam (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2015, 05:20:41 AM

Here is our New and Self-moderated Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1144365
Demo Wallet is now uploaded Please test our platform and lets us know what you think.

Please move to the New Thread - this old one will be locked soon. Thanks for your Interest in Genesys.

[GSY]: GSkZ9VjA4aZwdqaVemw7uKC68tE5ENn1wN  BTC: 1931v9zo5vpTQMHzJefW8LXJ3FqCxfvpvT
Paycoinzzz

View Profile
August 05, 2015, 10:08:06 AM

Oh look another retard jumping out of his fucking trolley, cryptoasian is now proofofdev.com and nowhere on the site says he quit doing POD

Yet he did quit doing them 11 months ago. Even a retard knows this. Just not you. By all means keep vomiting all over the thread you claim to not care about.
marcetin
Legendary

Activity: 1124
Merit: 1013

ParalleCoin's ruler from the shadow

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2015, 08:13:23 AM

So... FUD masters ... what you say?

Have you tested demo wallet?

WALLET DEMO LINK (WINDOWS): https://mega.co.nz/#!vwdknBjL!CVQrrI6NuAGTggmiw02tRG_0Ckhn1NTY5U8nEHaxd6I

Are GSY developers scammers or they made what they said they made?

Where are you now?

At least say you are sorry you were wrong.

Hahaha... kidding... I don't expect that.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  PLAN 9   FROM CRYPTO SPACE    PARALLELCOIN 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My fellow members, ask not what the community can do for you, ask what you can do for the community. CCW-WebRes-BitStickers-AnonStickers.shop------------------------------ ParallelCoin

The Secret of Success is to find out where people are going.. and get there first! - Mark Twain
Bitrated user: marcetin.
GSYTeam (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2015, 11:12:24 AM

This thread is now Locked - Please move to the New one here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1144365

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  

Jump to: