Bitcoin Forum
July 11, 2024, 12:00:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: My banned acc months ago  (Read 1371 times)
guitarplinker
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1024

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2015, 12:15:54 PM

Ok seems like I got the harsh side of a ban and I dont even do sig campaigns or account farming or have never been banned with a message stating how many days, only a perma ban for the 20 short spam posts in the altcoin announcment board.

Anyone know how to get this situation checked, I tried emailing the email provided months ago not sure if they recieved it so I stopped bothering, then I just discovered these meta forums around yesterday and figured to give it a shot here, lmk thanks
have you tried pm'ing the mods, like hillariousandco ?

I don't think PM'ing mods would do any good, as they can't ban/unban people.

If you want to get unbanned, try PM'ing BadBear or theymos, with an apology, and why you won't do whatever got you banned again.

Ok I tried that any other ideas? like someone said this would be a waste and for nothing that bad, I'll give a 0.01 btc reward if anyone could help get my acc back
If BadBear told you no then you won't be getting your account back. I'd say just accept that fact and move on.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: