Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 11:48:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ●.pairex - Crypto Exchange Announcement  (Read 1649 times)
Jeff (Pairex) (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 06:46:40 PM
Last edit: August 11, 2015, 12:43:36 AM by Jeff (Pairex)

Hello there! I'm here to announce the forthcoming launch of Pairex crypto exchange.

Our primary goal is creating the new exchange beautifully designed to be simple, clean and functional, well adapted to any platform, desktop or mobile, and providing enough security, readability and efficiency.

Pairex appearance and functionality is configurable, making crypto-trading available for both skilled traders and beginners. And even integrates extra features like automation, extended multi-layer security, etc.

At the moment Pairex exchange is almost ready to launch. Now we are selecting coins to be listed in our initial release and you may help us. Submit your favourite coin information and (or) subscribe to a single letter when Pairex opens, just follow this link:

http://pairex.com/

http://pairex.com/qrc.png

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bitcoin1387

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 07:03:56 PM

When will be the launch of the service?
camelson
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 07:12:06 PM

Nice to hear that there is one more exchange site  Grin
Please do try to add STR [Stellar]
Feathercoin
Pandacoin  Which are my favorite.
Davids123

Activity: 332
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 11:27:29 PM

why the older thread was deleted ?  Huh
Jeff (Pairex) (OP)

Activity: 2

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 12:39:25 AM

why the older thread was deleted ?  Huh

Unfortunately, exchange announcements are not allowed in Altcoin section anymore, therefore our official tread is located here, in the exchange section.
Novak (Pairex - design)

Activity: 11

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2015, 11:36:08 AM

this already feels like a scam.

Your feelings may lead you to both good and bad.

It's up to you to judge things you even didn't see working yet )

Anyway when you see the amount of design work made for all this to happen I think you wouldn't talk about scam )
Just realise you make all this creative and technical stuff for many months just to brake-and-run.. nonsense.

Please be patient and wait a bit - we are rushing to make it real in a few weeks. And then you will see everything with your own eyes. Or you won't ) Democracy rules.

And it costs you nothing to help our signature campain. Just follow this link and vote your coin and subscribe for exchange opening follow-up letter: https://www.pairex.com/
The more feedback we get - the sooner we'll launch.

And hope to post here some updates about our developing process with screenshots etc. Stay put!
jdebunt
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2015, 02:27:57 PM

Well I'm keeping an open mind to this project for the time being, and would love to find out more in due time. Best of luck!
melisande

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 15, 2015, 07:53:52 AM

Is there any advantage for the early access people or you will do like yobit that offer signature campaign  Huh I am just been curious here.
Dave (Pairex)

View Profile
August 15, 2015, 12:23:07 PM

Well I'm keeping an open mind to this project for the time being, and would love to find out more in due time. Best of luck!
We hope and will be pleased to surprise you!
Dave (Pairex)

View Profile
August 15, 2015, 12:36:00 PM

Is there any advantage for the early access people or you will do like yobit that offer signature campaign  Huh I am just been curious here.
Givaways and bonuses will be announced later, but still you can subscribe to our Twitter to get latest updates.

https://twitter.com/pairexchange
melisande

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 15, 2015, 04:48:17 PM

Givaways and bonuses will be announced later, but still you can subscribe to our Twitter to get latest updates.

https://twitter.com/pairexchange
This is good to know, I have followed you on twitter.
Sandy79

Activity: 164

View Profile
August 17, 2015, 05:19:52 AM

Really looking forward to your launch, and hope your hard work pays off!  Smiley
eternalgloom
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2015, 05:32:48 AM

do you have any information about the fees you will be charging?
And how many coins were you planning on listing on your exchange?

Dave (Pairex)

View Profile
August 17, 2015, 09:15:44 AM

Really looking forward to your launch, and hope your hard work pays off!  Smiley
Thank you! Now working non-stop to make it reaady as soon as possible.
Monopoly

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 02:21:11 AM

More exchange sites growing like viruses daily ....... why we need so many like this ?
Think and make innovation & new idea ......
Emerge
Legendary

Activity: 854

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 02:55:29 AM

Definitely watching this thread.
Good luck to the devs of Pairex!
Novak (Pairex - design)

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2015, 08:59:39 AM

More exchange sites growing like viruses daily ....... why we need so many like this ?

We are not 'another exchange like this', period. In fact there's only one way to make high grade Product - not to be 'another one'.
To be true we don't really need 'so many like this'. People just needs AT LEAST ONE acceptable instrument for everyday work.

Exchanges today seem not to worry much about anything besides security. And definitely they are not accessible for newbies at all.

We are reinventing exchange in many ways, from design to functionality.
Most people think it's easy to make sleek design and good usability with no efforts. Just learn Photoshop, Illustrator, get a hard-working programmer, pay for sever, site name and - Voila! - another shitty exchange at hand Smiley

There are many profitable exchanges but show me at least one that values design to the point of having a c-level design executive.
That's one of many 'inventions' we're making now. We are working hard nights and days, discussing every small feature to make it polished and good looking. Even fonts size up to pixel.

Just to make using Pairex an exceptional pleasure for you.

Sandy79

Activity: 164

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 05:31:48 AM

We are not 'another exchange like this', period. In fact there's only one way to make high grade Product - not to be 'another one'.
To be true we don't really need 'so many like this'. People just needs AT LEAST ONE acceptable instrument for everyday work.

Exchanges today seem not to worry much about anything besides security. And definitely they are not accessible for newbies at all.

We are reinventing exchange in many ways, from design to functionality.
Most people think it's easy to make sleek design and good usability with no efforts. Just learn Photoshop, Illustrator, get a hard-working programmer, pay for sever, site name and - Voila! - another shitty exchange at hand Smiley

There are many profitable exchanges but show me at least one that values design to the point of having a c-level design executive.
That's one of many 'inventions' we're making now. We are working hard nights and days, discussing every small feature to make it polished and good looking. Even fonts size up to pixel.

Just to make using Pairex an exceptional pleasure for you.

Sounds very promising.  When do you plan to launch?
Emerge
Legendary

Activity: 854

View Profile
August 30, 2015, 05:12:54 AM

It's the end of the month and I guess you guys didn't reach your target release date.. Sad Still watching your exchange though, I'd like to see it through.
tyz
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 1530

View Profile
August 30, 2015, 10:19:57 AM

Also waiting for some news. Shouldn't be the release these days?
What i would like to know is, what kind of fiat currencies do you plan to integrate?
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: