Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:08:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC Share Hub - Trust-oriented forum + Free ADVERTISING EVENT NOW!  (Read 848 times)
btcsharehub (OP)

Activity: 455
Merit: 250

EarnBitcoins.INFO

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2015, 04:06:28 AM
Last edit: September 23, 2015, 12:57:24 AM by btcsharehub

1 closed

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
melisande

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 06:34:38 AM

BTC Share Hub FORUM
http://btcshare.at.ua/

FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM: http://instagram.com/coin_share

We are a private group of bitcoin users who donate, invest, and trade goods or services via Bitcoin with trust reputation level system.

Completely open system where information of users are checked and verified by each other to guarantee safe transactions for both parties.

We are a non-profit group who are just passionate about bitcoins.

All donations are shared with fellow bitcoin users via 'sharing events' to attract more users to BTC Share Hub.

Are you an innovator looking for donations via bitcoins?
Are you someone who is willing to sell your products & services via bitcoins safely?
Are you looking for long-term business relationships with those who use bitcoins?
You are only one step away from conducting successful transactions safely!

What is a trust reputation level system?

Trust reputation level system is a system uniquely implemented on BTC Share Hub that allows fellow sharers to donate, invest, or trade bitcoins for goods and services with reduced risks of fraud, scams, and other unlawful activities.
The system is purely built upon SNS (Social-networking-site) profile verifications and amount of successful transactions conducted on BTC Share Hub. This system allows users to measure their risks before conducting transactions via checking each other's trust reputation levels.

Here is what happens when a new user registers to our forum (THE HUB)

When registering, users can 'connect' their SNS accounts to BTC Share Hub.

This allows users to login directly with their SNS accounts to BTC Share Hub.

Upon registration, our BTC Share Hub team will begin checking up on the new user's SNS profiles.

Our team measures if the new user's SNS profiles are valid accounts.

Once SNS accounts are verified to be indeed the new user's valid accounts,

our team adds reputation levels to the new user's profile.

This means that members only have to check up on each other's reputation level in order to measure their risks of trading with other members.

This can be done by simply clicking on each other's username.

Trust reputation distribution list

SNS profile verification

1. Facebook: 50 points

2. Linked-in: 50 points

3. Twitter: 30 points

4. Google+: 30 points

5. Tumblr: 20 points

6. Others: 10 points each

Successfully conducted transactions

+1 point

For more information on how the whole system works,

Join us and visit where everything is happening @ 'btcshare.at.ua' (forum)
I have seen this at the Project Development section here and my comment about it is valid, you will do well when you have your own domain name and not a share subdomain name.
All the same good luck.
btcsharehub (OP)

EarnBitcoins.INFO

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2015, 09:43:32 AM

Thanks for your feedback,

Upon your feedback on my previous thread, I've decided to upgrade the site to a dedicated server with a domain name.. once our forum reaches 20 members (current - 7).

It will all be done soon!

-BTC Share Hub

LuckyYOU

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 10:05:19 AM

Could you also tell us if what we could do with the accumulated points? could we exchange those for something?

btcsharehub (OP)

EarnBitcoins.INFO

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2015, 10:11:39 AM

Could you also tell us if what we could do with the accumulated points? could we exchange those for something?

Hi!
By accumulated points you mean 'trust reputation points' am I right?
The trust reputation points only serve as means of proving how 'trustworthy' you are between users.
It is used as a tool to measure risks before conducting transactions with one another.

With that in mind, I think you have just given us a new idea.
Maybe we will host events for those who reach a specific number of reputation points.

+
For your information,
We are hosting 'share' events every month. All donations that are collected will be shared amongst BTC Share Hub users through Instagram events.
You can find out more about @ our website btcshare.at.ua

Thank you for your feedback Smiley

BTC Share Hub

LuckyYOU

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 11:59:38 AM

Hi!
The trust reputation points only serve as means of proving how 'trustworthy' you are between users.
It is used as a tool to measure risks before conducting transactions with one another.

Maybe we will host events for those who reach a specific number of reputation points.

+
For your information,
We are hosting 'share' events every month. All donations that are collected will be shared amongst BTC Share Hub users through Instagram events.

BTC Share Hub
Hello , Yes that was what im pointing to and I think you already answered my question , I like the idea of shares among all the members , I would refinitely try ur services , thanks

btcsharehub (OP)

EarnBitcoins.INFO

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2015, 01:59:41 PM

Hi!

+
For your information,

BTC Share Hub
Hello , Yes that was what im pointing to and I think you already answered my question , I like the idea of shares among all the members , I would refinitely try ur services , thanks

Hi!
Thank you for your feedbacks. It is really appreciated Smiley

Feel free to join and put your advertisements on our site! We will be posting your advertisement on our Instagram account for free Cheesy

Our instagram: https://instagram.com/coin_share/
coin_share

BTC Share Hub

melisande

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 05:38:00 PM

Thanks for your feedback,

Upon your feedback on my previous thread, I've decided to upgrade the site to a dedicated server with a domain name.. once our forum reaches 20 members (current - 7).

It will all be done soon!

-BTC Share Hub
That is good to know but from past experience I will join your network after I have seen one or two progress.
maku
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 05:54:09 PM

Hi!

+
For your information,

BTC Share Hub
Don't you think idea of trust points is abusable? I think 2 scammers working together and boosting eachother accounts can in a short time have pretty big amount of trust point.
From that point there is easy way for them to scam people who believe that this trust are indeed worth something. How do you plan on preventing this scenario?
btcsharehub (OP)

EarnBitcoins.INFO

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2015, 03:31:08 AM

Hi!

+
For your information,

BTC Share Hub
Don't you think idea of trust points is abusable? I think 2 scammers working together and boosting eachother accounts can in a short time have pretty big amount of trust point.
From that point there is easy way for them to scam people who believe that this trust are indeed worth something. How do you plan on preventing this scenario?

Hi!

The trust reputation points can only be distributed by the moderators upon,
1. verification of SNS accounts
2. successfully conducted transactions

In the case of verifying SNS accounts, the moderators of the forum will check on the profiles to see if the e-mails match with one another, the name matches with one another, and if the account is indeed an active account in which the user uses regularly.

In the case of distributing points for successfully conducted transactions, users will have to post a thread with valid proofs that their tradings / donations were indeed successful on the 'Applications & Reports' thread listed on our forum.
The moderators will check for:
1. Original thread where tradings were posted
2. Blockchain transaction proofs
3. Valid photos or screenshots of the products/services received

Thank you for your feedbacks. It is really appreciated Cheesy

BTC Share Hub

btcsharehub (OP)

EarnBitcoins.INFO

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2015, 10:39:21 AM

Free advertising event! Participate and get your advertisement on our INSTAGRAM!

Over 700+ followers in which 80% of them are CRYPTOCOIN users!

How to participate?

1. Register at BTC Share Hub (btcshare.at.ua)
2. Click on the 'Ad Board' page and list your advertisement
3. Wait and we will post it on our Instagram! (We will notify you upon uploading your contents)

Thanks guys Cheesy

btcsharehub (OP)

EarnBitcoins.INFO

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2015, 01:22:09 AM

Advertise at free of charge!

btcsharehub (OP)

EarnBitcoins.INFO

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2015, 01:58:50 PM

We have reached 1000 followers on Instagram!

Although our forum is still young and fairly empty(?), we would be actively engaging with potential new members on Instagram.

Please join us and show your support and start measuring your risks and trade safely through utilizing our platform's system!

Don't forget to post your advertisements on 'AdBoard' page! (We will be posting your advertisement on our instagram account!)

- BTC Share Hub

btcsharehub (OP)

EarnBitcoins.INFO

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2015, 09:26:44 AM

We have updated the trust reputation distribution list.

Bitcon Talk forum profile verification added.

- Cheers

btcsharehub (OP)

EarnBitcoins.INFO

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2015, 05:21:35 AM

Use the platform as a partial escrow for all your tradings!

btcsharehub (OP)

EarnBitcoins.INFO

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2015, 08:24:01 AM

bump!

btcsharehub (OP)

EarnBitcoins.INFO

View Profile WWW