Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 06:03:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ❤❤ BUNNYCOIN | Active Development | Community Charity | New Events ❤❤  (Read 17423 times)
bunny2357

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 09:25:10 AM

Hello, everyone. I don't know what happened to CryptoCoderz. They are silent now. But we are the community, no matter who develop bunnycoin, the bunnycoin will still forward. I am graceful to hear the voice of CryptoCoderz now or tomorrow.

Some silence could be a good thing...maybe just taking a break, something we all deserve sometimes.

dm right. the bunnycoin wallet app is not so stable and has some bugs. I only suggest to the developers that the bugs can be fixed step bye step, little by little. not to be too hurry and radical.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
CryptoCoderz (OP)

Activity: 1036
Merit: 506

Coderz of the Crypto variety

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2015, 03:23:26 PM

Hello, everyone. I don't know what happened to CryptoCoderz. They are silent now. But we are the community, no matter who develop bunnycoin, the bunnycoin will still forward. I am graceful to hear the voice of CryptoCoderz now or tomorrow.

Hello! Sorry for being out of the loop!

We are still here and now back to being fully active.
This thread will reviewed daily and hopefully several times a day which is our goal.

Some silence could be a good thing...maybe just taking a break, something we all deserve sometimes.

The humorus thing is that actually nearly each member of the team did have a personal issue come up and came up and cause time constraints.
Myself personally I've been fixing the entire front end on a BMW (not fun). New rotors, calipers, don't get me started about the sensors onboard.
Anyway thats besides the point. We haven't gone anywhere and we won't go anywhere. Just booting up the Dev rig and getting started on some more improvements :-)

dm right. the bunnycoin wallet app is not so stable and has some bugs. I only suggest to the developers that the bugs can be fixed step bye step, little by little. not to be too hurry and radical.

Thank you! All of you guys are very understanding!

@ Everyone, Mac wallet coming soon! Ubuntu GUI and Daemon wallets coming soon. Estimated to have them completed within a week's time.
Fixes to the voting system will be implemented and tested soon as well.
Also creating a roadmap, so that way you folks can know what to expect and help guide it into the direction you as a community want to see it go.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
                  ▐░▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░▌         
▐░▌         
 ▀         

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀█░█▀▀
▐░▌         ▐░▌ 
▐░▌          ▐░▌
▐░▌           ▐░▌
 ▀               ▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
                  ▐░▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▓▒░░ Secure Emailing
    ▓▒░░ Site-On-Blockchain
         ▓▒░░ Proof-of-Reliability
▓▒░░ HMQ1725
    ▓▒░░ CryptoCoderz
         ▓▒░░ Bitcointalk ANN
bunny2357

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 05:06:46 PM

@CryptoCoderz

I apologize for my words. I just wanted to give others confidence and didn't expect to hear someone's that it's dead coin.

Implement the KGW if possible or did you find other solutions? As less I see many other coins implement it so I think it's OK to bunny. I mined very little of bunnies. I just store some coins. But the transactions need to be confirmed by the mining. The 4 hours retarget is really too long if the big miners leave.
Wildman

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 12:33:23 AM

@CryptoCoderz

I apologize for my words. I just wanted to give others confidence and didn't expect to hear someone's that it's dead coin.

Implement the KGW if possible or did you find other solutions? As less I see many other coins implement it so I think it's OK to bunny. I mined very little of bunnies. I just store some coins. But the transactions need to be confirmed by the mining. The 4 hours retarget is really too long if the big miners leave.

I have about 12 MH/s that I solomine for this coin. Sometimes I lose my internet connection and BUN seems to stall on the confirmations, when I reconnect, I start seeing blocks again.
Is that what is happening?
I mined about a billion or so for myself and plan on giving away what I mine from here on out somehow if I keep it up, but would it be better for BUN if I just quit mining if that is the case?
I know that 12MH/s is quite small compared to larger coins, but might be a significant amount here.
Wildman

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 02:46:54 AM
Last edit: August 26, 2015, 02:59:46 AM by Wildman

Yeah, I am replying to myself. LOL
But it makes sense because I want to leave an example of what I meant when I posted last:
Looks like my miner was down for an hour or so, just noticed that the blockchain wasn't moving so started the miner back up.
Mined block #553619 in about 30 seconds and got the blockchain moving again.
So my questions to the BUN community:
Am I messing things up by mining erratically? Or am I just imagining that my hashrate has an impact? Happy to back off and let others have the BUN I would be mining if that helps.
Thanks.

edit: meant #553620

edit 2: Or is this some other issue? I just noticed that I only mined 3 of the last 30 blocks since this post. Not really that high of a percentage. Maybe a solo mining thing?
thimo

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

thimo the dev

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 02:52:30 AM

Why not move to MAPC until this works?

i can rent this1
Wildman

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 03:00:48 AM

What is MAPC?
___TR___

Activity: 208
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 03:35:34 AM

@CryptoCoderz

I have about 12 MH/s that I solomine for this coin. Sometimes I lose my internet connection and BUN seems to stall on the confirmations, when I reconnect, I start seeing blocks again.
Is that what is happening?
I mined about a billion or so for myself and plan on giving away what I mine from here on out somehow if I keep it up, but would it be better for BUN if I just quit mining if that is the case?
I know that 12MH/s is quite small compared to larger coins, but might be a significant amount here.

I kept Bunnycoin alive with 12 MH/s for months. If my wallet, or computer, crashed then bunnycoin would get stuck until I got back up and running again.

Hash rate can be erratic due to the difficulty re-target time and miners running up the difficulty then leaving. Any amount of hash is helpful to the BUN network.
pineapples
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000

to your stations, man the pineapples!!!

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 03:37:54 AM

trying to compile for OSX but cant get past this error.
tried multiple qt's - 4.8.5, 5.0.2, 5.2.1, 5.5.0
boost 1.55 and 1.57
also the two lib files below from other src's...

but no luck Sad

.../src/leveldb/libleveldb.a, file was built for archive which is not the architecture being linked (x86_64):

.../src/leveldb/libmemenv.a, file was built for archive which is not the architecture being linked (x86_64):

using the src http://bunny-coin.com/bunnycoin_BETA_V4.1_SOURCE.zip

YEEE F*#KIN HA BIG RED TEXT !!!           

(\__/)    
(='.'=)   
(")_(")   

BUMBA
Blawpaw
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1027

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 03:40:10 AM

Although the coin even looks like it has some nice features I don't really like the name.

I would like to understand why the name Bunnycoin...
___TR___

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 03:42:01 AM

But it makes sense because I want to leave an example of what I meant when I posted last:
Looks like my miner was down for an hour or so, just noticed that the blockchain wasn't moving so started the miner back up.
Am I messing things up by mining erratically? Or am I just imagining that my hashrate has an impact? Happy to back off and let others have the BUN I would be mining if that helps.
Thanks.

edit 2: Or is this some other issue? I just noticed that I only mined 3 of the last 30 blocks since this post. Not really that high of a percentage. Maybe a solo mining thing?

If you go to the old thread you can read about this issue. Most miners use pools and most pools can not solve the charity blocks that happen every 60 blocks. If no one is solo mining then the blockchain can get stuck, even with a high hash rate.
pineapples
Legendary

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 03:42:17 AM

Why not move to MAPC until this works?
What is MAPC?

ANNOUNCEMENT FROM FOUNDER and EX-DEV OF SLOTH

Sorry it took so long to write this but i felt little bit ashamed that i`ve disappeared from the community. Im really glad to see the coin still lives and you guys took it over.
While i do not want to go into details, i had many life issues [also loosing a job] and i had to go out from the internets for longer time. Situation was really unexpected and i do not want to say too much. That`s just how life is.
Great to see you guys still hold the coin and try to make it working.

Im currently back with new bigger project - MAPC, where we have a team of devs and will really do something good and big.
If you guys still believe in me and can understand my situation from year ago, give it some support. ICO at C-CEX ends in 24h from now.
Sorry to post so late but i was really ashamed, yet i feel i have to share with you my new project.

Links:  ANN THREAD https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1158633.0
ICO escrwoed by C-CEX here: https://c-cex.com/?p=mapc-btc [last 24h]

About SLOTH. While until coin+app are released im tied to MAPC after this time if you will have issues i will help with Windows/OSX QTs.
I get a tear in the eye seeing how good this community is and how loyal to SLOTH you guys are.
So for now mine/use SLOTH and check my other project, after things clam down with MAPC i will give here my support hand.

Regards guzs, You are GREAT!

thimo

(\__/)    
(='.'=)   
(")_(")   

BUMBA
bunny2357

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 03:46:07 AM

@ Wildman

I just checked the block explorer. The bunnycoin network hashrate is about 42MH/s, your hashrate is 12MH/s. So your hashrate is enough to affect the network although not too high.
___TR___

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 03:50:37 AM

Although the coin even looks like it has some nice features I don't really like the name.

The original dev liked bunnys and thought the name would be a good way to promote love, peace and charity.
bunny2357

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 03:57:22 AM

boost 1.55 and 1.57

but no luck Sad

.../src/leveldb/libleveldb.a, file was built for archive which is not the architecture being linked (x86_64):

.../src/leveldb/libmemenv.a, file was built for archive which is not the architecture being linked (x86_64):

You should better check the bunnycoin src code and make some modifications to the code.
Search the x86_64 keyword in the src especially the leveldb code:
grep -i -r x86_64 ./*

I suceeded to build bunnycoin for FreeBSD by doing some code modifications.
Wildman

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 04:40:46 AM

Thanks.

If you go to the old thread you can read about this issue. Most miners use pools and most pools can not solve the charity blocks that happen every 60 blocks. If no one is solo mining then the blockchain can get stuck, even with a high hash rate.

Thanks for the replies.
Makes sense. Guess I will keep doing what I am doing and look forward to when the charity block thing is fixed.
Wildman

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 04:45:37 AM

The original dev liked bunnys and thought the name would be a good way to promote love, peace and charity.

Maybe he also realized that even though bunnies may look all nice and soft, they can still get the job done.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8MHUlVIJy94
pineapples
Legendary

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 08:25:20 AM

boost 1.55 and 1.57

but no luck Sad

You should better check the bunnycoin src code and make some modifications to the code.
grep -i -r x86_64 ./*

like ??
i'm a bit noob :p and can't see anything obvious that might help

(\__/)    
(='.'=)   
(")_(")   

BUMBA
bunny2357

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 09:57:46 AM

boost 1.55 and 1.57

but no luck Sad

grep -i -r x86_64 ./*

like ??
i'm a bit noob :p and can't see anything obvious that might help

I have no Mac to digg it. Do you use 32 or 64 bit system?
badam

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 10:48:24 AM

Am I the only one missing the exchanges from the op?
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: