Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 09:03:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Invest in It's a Selfie!  (Read 2752 times)
selfie (OP)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2015, 04:19:35 AM

www.itsaselfie.com

ABOUT US

I came up with itsaselfie (It's A Selfie) after seeing millions of people "take a selfie" numerous times a day. The idea just came to me,lol in all honesty.

WHAT DOES THE SITE DO?

I am currently working on the website myself, would like to hire a couple developers (hence need investors) to help build and monetize the website.

Itsaselfie will allow users to upload their selfies and allow other people to vote on them. We will have different categories such as Hottie of the week, Hunk of the week, Pet of the week, and so on. I believe that if marketed correctly, this could be a very profitable website.

HOW DO WE MAKE MONEY?

I will be implementing adwords, and placing a couple banner ads in rotation to start making money (investors) back. Down the road, I have thought about having some sort of Selfie Club (paid membership) that would allow those in the subscription to actually win small prizes like cameras, bitcoin, shirts and other things of that nature.

We would also be selling t-shirts, stickers, and other clothing accessories.

I am still putting together more information for potential investors. Please serious inquiries only.

I will post more tomorrow once i get the domain up and running.

I will also create a spreadsheet in googledocs to keep track or investors,and %'s

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gogxmagog
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1009

Ad maiora!

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 11:20:29 AM

What exactly do you need investors for again?
To hire someone to put together the template and place adsense on it?
Have a sign in and upload photos?
... It's so deceivingly simple it just might...
Nah, nevermind
I have a Chinese fake traffic generating bot I can sell you
It gives over 35k views per month
Real IP,s
Fake views
But it will rank your URL pretty good on Alexa
And make it show that it's worth about 95$

selfie (OP)

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 12:44:08 PM

I'm on my Mobil right on my way home, ill post when I get there. I have the logos done, and basic design for the site. I'll work on it today.

I'm looking for people interested in investing in a potentially high income website, to help pay for marketing etc.
alva5763

Activity: 451
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 05:56:48 PM

Not into selfies but the idea might work. Best of luck.
selfie (OP)

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 07:39:54 PM

Not into selfies but the idea might work. Best of luck.

I'm not into the whole selfie thing personally. But everyone I know is! Cheesy

Thanks for the luck. I will update this thread as i get some of the website functional.
Chef Ramsay
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 12:21:04 AM

This is a trollchop operation. Must be boring when all your spec threads were buried six feet under and you got nothing left to amuse yourself with. You should go to church tonight, you might feel better about yourself.
selfie (OP)

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 12:24:47 PM

This is a trollchop operation. Must be boring when all your spec threads were buried six feet under and you got nothing left to amuse yourself with. You should go to church tonight, you might feel better about yourself.

Um excuse me? I'm not sure what you mean by that. But please keep your rude comments out of the thread.

Thanks
amiryaqot
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 06:35:09 PM

i would like to know more about your business at the moment that website is not looking and i think it maybe under construction, finish it more fast and than come with proper and active plan of business to get investment for this.
selfie (OP)

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 06:47:13 PM

i would like to know more about your business at the moment that website is not looking and i think it maybe under construction, finish it more fast and than come with proper and active plan of business to get investment for this.

I'm currently working on it. I may have posted this thread prematurely. Tbc
umair01

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 07:32:32 AM

the Idea is great and in the long run surely generates good amount of visitors , hope you could improve the interface as it needs some improvement in order to make it looks much professional looking
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 07:59:12 AM

It's an interesting idea. If you actually do market research and put together a business document, I'll look it over.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
Chef Ramsay
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 15, 2015, 03:56:06 AM

Get the hell out of here you piece of bullcrap. Shittraders aren't allowed in this piece of the woods so you're better off elsewhere. You don't fit in on the this toughening show of the peace.
selfie (OP)

View Profile
August 15, 2015, 04:04:24 AM

Get the hell out of here you piece of bullcrap. Shittraders aren't allowed in this piece of the woods so you're better off elsewhere. You don't fit in on the this toughening show of the peace.

I'm not sure who you think I am or what your issue is. But take a breather. You look ignorant.
I'll make a new moderated thread to keep you out.

Thank you.
eternalgloom
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2015, 03:40:50 AM

I think it's actually a pretty cool idea, something like hot or not, right?
Could really see this working and I hope you'll be able to monetize it Smiley

gogxmagog
Legendary

Ad maiora!

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 08:21:03 AM

It will be fun to see, when this thing is up and running, what those wonderful guys over at 4chan will do to this sitting duck.
ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 02:05:44 AM

It will be fun to see, when this thing is up and running, what those wonderful guys over at 4chan will do to this sitting duck.

If it's moderated, they'll just bring more recognition to it and get it in the news, increasing its user base even more, Smiley.

Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 12:25:17 PM

Great Concept, but I think you need to put example photos for this and add some Banner ads,
the question is do we need to sign up for an account to use this?  Huh
Christyfrazier

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 08:25:54 PM

the idea is good but the site's design needs a lot more work
even with basic css skills you can spruce it up and make it look a lot nicer.
ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
October 13, 2015, 06:16:24 AM

the idea is good but the site's design needs a lot more work
even with basic css skills you can spruce it up and make it look a lot nicer.

They haven't been around for a while. Not sure if they still keep up with this or not now, or if they already got the investor(s) they wanted.

gogxmagog
Legendary

Ad maiora!

View Profile
October 13, 2015, 03:41:32 PM

I think they got beaten to the punch by these guys https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-intersect/wp/2015/09/30/everyone-you-know-will-be-able-to-rate-you-on-the-terrifying-yelp-for-people-whether-you-want-them-to-or-not/ it is sort of the same idea but more fine tuned and with a better "hook"

everyone says it will be hated, but that just tells me it will be a massive hit. the people want nasty, peeple app is gonna give it to them... itsa selfie is just tinder swiping... not as interesting as rating the entire person/personality
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: