Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 06:34:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Putin Is Losing a Nasty Food Fight  (Read 1713 times)
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 1373

View Profile
August 31, 2015, 11:58:42 PM

They went to the gym yesterday  Smiley

He'll never get old, just because he is losing muscle mass.    Grin

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 1217

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 04:58:46 PM

I believe that is coming from the mentality of russians. The police is not to trust there. So they take the right in their own hands often enough. And criminals are often enough heroes. So they think putin is a strong person that took what he wanted and because of that they like him.

You are unable to digest the truth. So now you have started to slander the Russian citizens? Russians don't have a very short memory. They remember very well what the American puppet Boris Yeltsin has done to them. Putin was the one who kicked out all the criminal oligarchs from Russia, causing heartburn for many of the "pro-democracy" supporters from the United States.
Linuld

Activity: 473
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 03:58:39 AM

I believe that is coming from the mentality of russians. The police is not to trust there. So they take the right in their own hands often enough. And criminals are often enough heroes. So they think putin is a strong person that took what he wanted and because of that they like him.

You are unable to digest the truth. So now you have started to slander the Russian citizens? Russians don't have a very short memory. They remember very well what the American puppet Boris Yeltsin has done to them. Putin was the one who kicked out all the criminal oligarchs from Russia, causing heartburn for many of the "pro-democracy" supporters from the United States.

Ah, so you simply are a fan of putin. Fine for me. Though you need to know that not everyone wants to live in a country whose legal system is following the words of the kreml. Where practically one person rules like a czar. It might be fine for others but i would not want it.

In my opinion, when someone saves you from bad persons, then you are not obliged to see that saviour as a saint. He most probably has his failures too. And surely putin has his.

And what do you say about slander? My girlfriend is a native russian and she is the best that happened to me in my life. I didn't know a girl can be that great. So don't tell me i slander russian citizens. If you don't see failures in russia then fine. But don't await that from others.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: