Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2019, 06:12:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.18.0 [Torrent] (New!)

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1195 1196 1197 1198 1199 1200 1201 1202 1203 1204 1205 1206 1207 1208 1209 1210 1211 1212 1213 1214 1215 1216 1217 1218 1219 1220 1221 1222 1223 1224 1225 1226 1227 1228 1229 1230 1231 1232 1233 1234 1235 1236 1237 1238 1239 1240 1241 1242 1243 1244 [1245] 1246 1247 1248 1249 1250 1251 1252 1253 1254 1255 1256 1257 1258 1259 1260 1261 1262 1263 1264 1265 1266 1267 1268 1269 1270 1271 1272 1273 1274 1275 1276 1277 1278 1279 1280 1281 1282 1283 1284 1285 1286 1287 1288 1289 1290 1291 1292 1293 1294 1295 ... 1408 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Premier League Prediction Thread (EPL)  (Read 920970 times)
nimethasa

Activity: 420
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 10:42:17 PM

Lol Spurs.  Cheesy

spurs iam not believe only meet westbromwich albion lost
if spurs win can safe one ticket in champion league next season

this now still open chelsea liverpool and hotspur, today bigmatch chelsea vs liverpool
if chealsea lost or draw, chelsea can lost ticket champion league next season

▄▄▄██████████████████▄▄▄
            ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████████▄▄
        ▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄   ▀████████████████████████▄▄
     ▄██████  ▄███████▄  ▀██████████████████▀▀▀█████▄
   ▄███████    ███▀▀ ██    ███████████  ███▀  ▄███████▄
  █████████▄  ▄█▀  ▄███    ██████████  ▄██  ▄███████████
 ██████████████▀  ████▀   ▄██▀▀▀████  ▄████▀  ███████████
██████████████▀  ▄███▀   ▄█▀  ▄▄ ██▀ ▄█  ██  █████████████
██████████████   ▀     ▄██▀  ▄█  █▀  █   █▀▄  ▀███████████
█████████████▀  ▄███▄  ▀██   ██ ▄▄▄  █▀ ▄▄▀█▄  ▀▄█████████
█████████████   █████   ▀██▄ ▀▄████▄  ▄███▄▀  ▄███████████
 █████   ▀██▀  ▄█████    █▀▀█████████████████▀███████████
  ████   ▄█▀   █████    ██ ▀▄█▀▄▄▀█ ▀▄▀█▀▄▀ █▀█ ▀▄██████
   ▀███▄▄   ▄█▄ ▀▀     ███ █ █ ▄▄▄█  █ █ █  █ █ ██████▀
     ▀██████████▄▄▄▄▄█████▄█▄██▄▄██ █▄███▄█▄█▄█▄████▀
        ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████████████████████████▀▀
                 ▀▀▀██████████████████▀▀▀
      Powered by
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|
|
|
|

▀██▄       ▀████▄
▄    ▀██          ▀██▄
██▄ ▄███         ▄█████▄▄
 ▀███████▄     ▄██▀ ▀▀████
      ▀████▄ ▄██▀     ▀█▀
        ▀████▄
        ▄█▀████▄
      ▄███▄▀▀████▄
    ▄████▀    ▀████▄
  ▄████▀        ▀██▀█▄
  ▀██▀            ▀██▀
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Pettuh4

Activity: 784
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 11:14:49 PM

Lol Spurs.  Cheesy

spurs iam not believe only meet westbromwich albion lost
if spurs win can safe one ticket in champion league next season

this now still open chelsea liverpool and hotspur, today bigmatch chelsea vs liverpool
if chealsea lost or draw, chelsea can lost ticket champion league next season

I couldn't believe that Tottenham lost this game either, they have given Chelsea some hope but I still doubt if Chelsea can overtake them for a champions league place next season with just two games to go. It's going to be an interesting last stretch though especially should Chelsea beat Liverpool tomorrow.

cazkooo
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1007

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 06:44:18 AM

I couldn't believe that Tottenham lost this game either, they have given Chelsea some hope but I still doubt if Chelsea can overtake them for a champions league place next season with just two games to go. It's going to be an interesting last stretch though especially should Chelsea beat Liverpool tomorrow.

They are still 1 match short compared with tottenham so that means if they win their next one, they will only have 2 point difference. The goal difference for both of them is still being lead by tottenham . That means they need tottenham to lose 1 more game before they could take up the fourth spot but tottenham's next game is only against newcastle and leicester
tokeweed
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1046

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:09:58 AM

When you look at the names of Stoke City players, you do not know how they fell after 10 years of fighting in top flight. Perhaps the biggest mistake of patience on Hughes after the start of the disastrous repeated, patience burned the players' morale and concentration and did not change until it was too late. they had many problems like strikers and full backs Pieters is the slowest left back ever seen while Johnson most of the time was injured and didn't perform as good as he used to be only Butland carried the team and we will propably see him in Liverpool or City next he will be more usefull for Liverpool in my opinion.

If Butland wants first team football, he'll be better off with Liverpool.  Ederson is City's best signing this year imo...  He'll be the main GK for years to come imo.

.FORTUNE.JACK.
      ▄▄███████▄▄
   ▄████▀▀ ▄ ██████▄
  ████ ▄▄███ ████████
 █████▌▐███▌ ▀▄ ▀█████
███████▄██▀▀▀▀▄████████
█████▀▄▄▄▄█████████████
████▄▄▄▄ █████████████
 ██████▌ ███▀████████
  ███████▄▀▄████████
   ▀█████▀▀███████▀
      ▀▀██████▀▀

█
...FortuneJack.com                                             
...THE BIGGEST BITCOIN GAMBLING SITE
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▄██
█████████▀███████████▄
██████████▀   ▀██████████
█████████▀       ▀█████████
████████           ████████
████████▄   ▄ ▄   ▄████████
██████████▀   ▀██████████
 ▀██
█████████████████████▀
  ▀██
███████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
#JACKMATE
WIN 1 BTC
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀░░▀░░░░░▀░░▀███████
██████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐██████
██████░░░░██░░░██░░░░██████
█████▌░░░░▀▀░░░▀▀░░░░▐█████
██████▄░░▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄░░▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████

▀█████████████████████████▀
buwaytress

Activity: 1008
Merit: 902

I bit, therefore I am

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:29:58 AM

Only one match worth betting on today and that's Chelsea vs Liverpool. Moneyline on Liverpool is a smooth @3.33 today so if I win that it'll cover losses from last week and turn in a small profit. Bookies are still surprisingly putting Liverpool as the underdog against all the top 6 teams, which is surprising to me. Not that I'm discounting Chelsea at all but the Reds have actually been performing quite well against all those big teams in the past few seasons... so maybe bookies know something I don't? Or am I just being a deluded fan?

Your Point Is Invalid

Activity: 714
Merit: 510

Dear me, I think I'm becoming a god

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 09:44:34 AM

Only one match worth betting on today and that's Chelsea vs Liverpool. Moneyline on Liverpool is a smooth @3.33 today so if I win that it'll cover losses from last week and turn in a small profit. Bookies are still surprisingly putting Liverpool as the underdog against all the top 6 teams, which is surprising to me. Not that I'm discounting Chelsea at all but the Reds have actually been performing quite well against all those big teams in the past few seasons... so maybe bookies know something I don't? Or am I just being a deluded fan?

Liverpool has a good track record against big teams, it has alway been that way, they seem to always win against big teams and then drop points with smaller teams, i think this is one of the reasons why they have progressed so far in this year's champions league, however, hopefully chelsea will win the game today, spurs lost and this is our game in hand so if we win, the gap will be closed to 2 points. If chelsea wins all oour remaining games and spurs lose any of their remaining 2, then chelsea will get the champions league spot.

COYB
Trofo

Activity: 686
Merit: 378

Translating to Croatian

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 11:03:33 AM

Liverpool has a good track record against big teams, it has alway been that way, they seem to always win against big teams and then drop points with smaller teams, i think this is one of the reasons why they have progressed so far in this year's champions league, however, hopefully chelsea will win the game today, spurs lost and this is our game in hand so if we win, the gap will be closed to 2 points. If chelsea wins all oour remaining games and spurs lose any of their remaining 2, then chelsea will get the champions league spot.

Liverpool usually has a good record against top teams but not this season. I believe I read somewhere this morning that Liverpool won only one away game in PL this season against top teams. Not 100% sure but if true that is the reason for the odds to be put as they are. I have decided to play both to score & over 2.5 goals in this one.

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
WINDICE

▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀

OPlay NowO

Follow Us
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
cazkooo
Legendary

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 11:26:32 AM

That if only tottenham lose, I wrote that their last two game will be against newcastle and leicester. Judging from their statistic, it is not possible for them to lose against that two team when the stake is the fourth spot . Tottenham wants to play in the champions league as well and their motivation is huge therefore it is unlikely that they are going to lose
tomahawk9

Activity: 826
Merit: 319

San Junipero

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 11:36:59 AM

Burnley qualified to Europa league (qualifying round). Sean Dyche is a legend, best manager of the season after Pep.

Lol Spurs.  Cheesy

West Bromwich Albion once again shocked the Premier League. Beat Manchester United at Old Trafford, draw against Liverpool and now beat Tottenham Hotspurs. West Bromwich Albion is hot late, they suffer all season but can overthrow big clubs who are fighting for the big 4.
They sould've sacked Alan Pardew earlier, they'd be probably be in the middle of the table  Cheesy

Chelsea vs Liverpool today. The Blues haven't beaten Liverpool at home in the EPL since 2013, and they don't hold a positive record against the top 6 this season. But the race for 4th place is on so this is a must win match for Chelsea. I might take the Chelsea win @2.30 but I'll wait a bit more.
DIA7

Activity: 1036
Merit: 513

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 12:28:10 PM

Burnley qualified to Europa league (qualifying round). Sean Dyche is a legend, best manager of the season after Pep.

Lol Spurs.  Cheesy

West Bromwich Albion once again shocked the Premier League. Beat Manchester United at Old Trafford, draw against Liverpool and now beat Tottenham Hotspurs. West Bromwich Albion is hot late, they suffer all season but can overthrow big clubs who are fighting for the big 4.
They sould've sacked Alan Pardew earlier, they'd be probably be in the middle of the table  Cheesy

Chelsea vs Liverpool today. The Blues haven't beaten Liverpool at home in the EPL since 2013, and they don't hold a positive record against the top 6 this season. But the race for 4th place is on so this is a must win match for Chelsea. I might take the Chelsea win @2.30 but I'll wait a bit more.
with the recent developments in the premier league (Spurs losing against West Brom) Chelsea chances for top 4 finish are live again fortunately they have to win today against Liverpool the reds have a lot of problems in defense and they cannot rotate their players also they are looking for the UCL final rather then winning against the blues but for this match I expect an open game Salah missed scoring last game against Stoke and he will be looking to cliche more goals while Conte's man have been in a good form winning 4 games in row so I'm going for over 2.5 goals.
cazkooo
Legendary

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 02:28:45 PM

Lol Spurs.  Cheesy

with the recent developments in the premier league (Spurs losing against West Brom) Chelsea chances for top 4 finish are live again fortunately they have to win today against Liverpool the reds have a lot of problems in defense and they cannot rotate their players also they are looking for the UCL final rather then winning against the blues but for this match I expect an open game Salah missed scoring last game against Stoke and he will be looking to cliche more goals while Conte's man have been in a good form winning 4 games in row so I'm going for over 2.5 goals.

Even if they win against liverpool, they still need to hope that tottenham lose one of their two next game. Chelsea's hope to get into top 4 is very low and if they really ended in top 4 that will be best gift that Conte gives to chelsea. I dont doubt that they could win against liverpool but their chance is really low and not worth to even try
Lionidas

Merit: 1012

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 04:34:47 PM

It is looking good for Chelsea to pull this game out of the fire today with Olivier Giroud scoring the lone goal close to half time.
I remember him when he was on Arsenal haven't seen much from him scoring many at his current club. But that one counted big time.
Mo Salah getting booked? I think they said he dived. Another one and he will be red carded which would be unheard of and then they will definitely lose this game.
ThePunisher49X

Activity: 340
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 04:54:35 PM

Stamford bridge gang does not want non supporters of their team to be against the disabled they bring to their games and sit on the front sidelines. Wink
https://twitter.com/adzbanks1/status/992416707288412161
buwaytress

Merit: 902

I bit, therefore I am

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 05:29:18 PM

Well, here we go. The bookies had it right after all, one of the most frustrating games to watch in recent times, or should I say recent PL games for Liverpool have been very frustrating, or have I just been too drunk on the goals previously?

OR has Chelsea become a team that plays with the mentality of a small team? Haha.

Anyway, looks like Spots 3 and 4 are all still up for grabs. Liverpool, Spurs, Chelsea, all just playing so inconsistently. Even United! City really deserved the title with their form and consistency. Hope things shake up for the Reds next season. Naby Keita and more according to Klopp. We're just so thin when the first choice squad is unavailable.

tomahawk9

Activity: 826
Merit: 319

San Junipero

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 05:38:13 PM

Good send off for Arsene Wenger at the Emirates: 5-0. Merci Wenger

And Chelsea with the victory are now 2 points away from Tottenham. And, as crazy as it sounds, there's actually a possibility that Liverpool might not make it into the top 4 (only if they lose against Brighton and Chelsea and Spurs win their respective matches  Roll Eyes ) We're gonna have an exciting end of the season in the EPL.
cazkooo
Legendary

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 07:20:53 PM

Anyway, looks like Spots 3 and 4 are all still up for grabs. Liverpool, Spurs, Chelsea, all just playing so inconsistently. Even United! City really deserved the title with their form and consistency. Hope things shake up for the Reds next season. Naby Keita and more according to Klopp. We're just so thin when the first choice squad is unavailable.

This will be the match between three top club that want a spot for the champions league. Well liverpool right now is probably focusing to win the champions league therefore even if they are out of top 4, they will still have a spot in it next year. The thing is, I cant believe that Liverpool was really going all out for this game and yet they cant win against chelsea
TrumpD

Activity: 602
Merit: 265

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 08:53:23 PM

And Chelsea with the victory are now 2 points away from Tottenham. And, as crazy as it sounds, there's actually a possibility that Liverpool might not make it into the top 4 (only if they lose against Brighton and Chelsea and Spurs win their respective matches  Roll Eyes ) We're gonna have an exciting end of the season in the EPL.

Hmmm, this would be a very cruel anti-climax to Liverpool's season if that happens. If they fail to make top 4 and they loose to Madrid in the Champions league final, it would mean no trophy this season, and no champions league football next season. Then the question would "what was it all for". But Brighton are already safe, and Liverpool are playing their last game at Anfield, it would be a mad game that day if Brighton just turn up to spoil the party.

▄▄███████▄▄
      ▄▄███████▄▄                       ▄███████████████▄      ▄▄███████▄▄
   ▄███████████████▄    ▄▄███████▄▄    ███████████████████  ▄███████████████▄      ▄▄███████▄▄
  ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄███████████████▄██████▌  ▐███▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀▀▀███████  ▄███████████████▄
 ███████   ▄▄▄▄▄████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀██████████   ███▌  ▐█████████     ▄▄▄███████████████████████████
████████   ▀▀▀▀██████████      ▄▄▄█████████▌   ▀▀▀   ██████████   ▀▀▀▀██████████████   ███   ██████
████████   ▄▄▄▄█████████████▌  ▐███████████   ▄▄▄▄   ██████████▌   ▄▄▄███████████████   ▀   ████████
████████   ▀▀▀▀▀████████████▌  ▐██████████▌  ▐███▌  ▐██████████▌   ▀▀   ██████████████▌   ▐█████████
 ███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
███████████   █████████████████▄▄▄████████████   ▄▄▄███████████████   ▄   ████████
  ███████████████████████████   ████████▀███████████████▀  █████████████████████████   ███   ██████
   ▀███████████████▀███████████████████    ▀▀███████▀▀      ▀███████████████▀  ███████████████████
      ▀▀███████▀▀    ▀███████████████▀                         ▀▀███████▀▀      ▀███████████████▀
                        ▀▀███████▀▀                                                ▀▀███████▀▀
.BET█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

██▄▄        ▄▄██
████
██████████████
███████
███████████
 █████
███████████
 ▄██████████████▄
▄████████████████▄
██████████████████
▐██████████████▌
 ▀▀    ▀▀▀▀    ▀▀
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
BitSat

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 08:59:49 PM

Hmmm, this would be a very cruel anti-climax to Liverpool's season if that happens. If they fail to make top 4 and they loose to Madrid in the Champions league final, it would mean no trophy this season, and no champions league football next season. Then the question would "what was it all for". But Brighton are already safe, and Liverpool are playing their last game at Anfield, it would be a mad game that day if Brighton just turn up to spoil the party.
Most chances Liverpool will secure place for next UCL season at home because Brighton away form is not good and Liverpool right now playing very good soccer after this we have tough competition in two London clubs for fourth spot and Chelsea is good to go as Tottenham slipping badly
Aleister Crowley

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:35:57 PM

And Chelsea with the victory are now 2 points away from Tottenham. And, as crazy as it sounds, there's actually a possibility that Liverpool might not make it into the top 4 (only if they lose against Brighton and Chelsea and Spurs win their respective matches  Roll Eyes ) We're gonna have an exciting end of the season in the EPL.

there seems to be nothing to worry about associated with liverpool ,, I'm sure the anfid gank will be able to finish in the top 4, but for champions league I confidently believe in supporting liverpool, though liverpool performance is good doubts remain if we remember the opponent is Madrid
Rinsend

Activity: 630
Merit: 262

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:43:35 PM

It seems that the top 4 are not yet safe for Liverpool, Liverpool still have to scramble with Tottenham Hotspurs and Chelsea. Their defeat yesterday against Chelsea is a bad thing for them. The worst thing that can happen to Liverpool is they lost in the Champions League Final and did not enter the big 4 Premier League.

FACITE
  ❂❂
❂❂
❂❂
▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬
  ❂❂
❂❂
❂❂
  IEO START
27 MAY 2019
Pages: « 1 ... 1195 1196 1197 1198 1199 1200 1201 1202 1203 1204 1205 1206 1207 1208 1209 1210 1211 1212 1213 1214 1215 1216 1217 1218 1219 1220 1221 1222 1223 1224 1225 1226 1227 1228 1229 1230 1231 1232 1233 1234 1235 1236 1237 1238 1239 1240 1241 1242 1243 1244 [1245] 1246 1247 1248 1249 1250 1251 1252 1253 1254 1255 1256 1257 1258 1259 1260 1261 1262 1263 1264 1265 1266 1267 1268 1269 1270 1271 1272 1273 1274 1275 1276 1277 1278 1279 1280 1281 1282 1283 1284 1285 1286 1287 1288 1289 1290 1291 1292 1293 1294 1295 ... 1408 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.