Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 06:43:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Free Bitcointalk Forum Account Potential Activity Counter Bot  (Read 7247 times)
jacktheking
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Personal Text Space Not For Sale

View Profile
August 15, 2015, 10:05:31 AM

Look like a good project. Downloaded the source code and noticed a error.

>Min allowed delay between access for bitcointalk.com is 1 second,but to be safe it is set at 2 seconds at line 107 for this script.

It should be line 102 and not 107 for the newest version.

So sad! This profile does not appear as the #1 result (on anonymous) Google searches anymore.

Time to be active on the crypto forums again? Proud to be one of the few Legendary members of the Sparkie Red Dot!

Gonna put this on my resume if I ever join a cryptocurrency/blockchain industry!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SebastianJu (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2015, 08:04:01 PM

>Min allowed delay between access for bitcointalk.com is 1 second,but to be safe it is set at 2 seconds at line 107 for this script.

I guess if someone can go so far to edit the timeout then he has the ability to find the line too. You changed the settings or did you only read the code and found that info?

Anyway... looks like the bot works so far.

Thank you Dev... guess you helped a couple of account traders, buyers and escrows out. Smiley

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
whywefight
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1042

www.explorerz.top

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 06:25:42 PM

I uploaded the files, didnt change anything. I get:

Cannot connect

whats wrong?

EDIT: okay, its my hosting.

guitarplinker
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1024

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2015, 06:33:46 PM

Cannot connect

whats wrong?

Where you able to figure the problem out, or are you still having it?
whywefight
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1042

www.explorerz.top

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 06:39:20 PM

Cannot connect

whats wrong?

Where you able to figure the problem out, or are you still having it?

its running fine on my root servers, but not on the webhosting where i would like to use it. i have to check how to set my own php.ini values. found a faq, trying it now

jacktheking
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Personal Text Space Not For Sale

View Profile
August 22, 2015, 01:49:39 AM

I guess if someone can go so far to edit the timeout then he has the ability to find the line too. You changed the settings or did you only read the code and found that info?

Anyway... looks like the bot works so far.

Thank you Dev... guess you helped a couple of account traders, buyers and escrows out. Smiley

Well. I dont understand what you are saying. Anyway, I wanted to change the timeout from the default 2 seconds to 1 second. So I read the comments and when I went to line 107, I noticed there's nothing which say '2'. I looked a bit up and down and found that it is line 102 which have the number '2'.

So sad! This profile does not appear as the #1 result (on anonymous) Google searches anymore.

Time to be active on the crypto forums again? Proud to be one of the few Legendary members of the Sparkie Red Dot!

Gonna put this on my resume if I ever join a cryptocurrency/blockchain industry!
ColderThanIce

Activity: 373
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 22, 2015, 08:41:38 PM

Just tried this one and work flawlessly on my localhost.
maybe devs can add text animation while this bot counting the potential activity (like loading... / progressing...)
I thought this bot did not work because no sign while counting
Adding onto what Lannister mentioned, if someone does want to implement something like this, this project would probably be of use when trying to implement such a feature. It mentions what page of posts the bot is on currently when calculating the account's value, so it's definitely doable.

ROLLIN.IO  BITCOIN   DICE   GAME
   ⚁    ⚂    ⚃    ⚄   ⚅   ⚁   ⚂
                                        ███████████████████    
                                      ██                                    ██
      ██████████████████                                    ██
      ██                            ██                                    ██
      ██                            ██                                    ██  
      ██                            ██                                    ██
      ██                            ██████████            ██████
      ██                            ██              ██          ██
      ██                            ██                 ██       ██
      ██                            ██                    ██    ██
      ███████        ███████                        ████
                ██     ██
                ██  ██
                ████

███████████
S  O  C  I  A  L
C H A T T I N G
                    ██
                  ████
                ██████
              ████████
            ██████████
          ████████████
        ██████████████
      ████████████████
    ██████████████████
  ████████████████████ 
              ████████
              ████████

████████

████████
██████████████
LEVEL UP SYSTEM
   WITH REWADS
                ██████
              ████████
            ██████████
          ████████████
        ██████████████
    ██████████████████
  ████████████████████
█         ████████████████
   ██████████████████ 
     ████████████████
        █████████████
           ██████████
                █████
██████████████
 FREE BITCOINS
SebastianJu (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2015, 11:02:22 AM

maybe devs can add text animation while this bot counting the potential activity (like loading... / progressing...)
Adding onto what Lannister mentioned, if someone does want to implement something like this, this project would probably be of use when trying to implement such a feature. It mentions what page of posts the bot is on currently when calculating the account's value, so it's definitely doable.

That project is written in javascript so the requests are done from the browser directly not from the server like with this project.

This project here can post the pages it requests. But i don't know which server setting is needed to make the flush commands working. Normally it can post 1... then 2 and so on.

Maybe the developer can say something about?

Regardless of that... the script could be changed anytime. You only need to tip the address i posted for him in the first post. If he gets enough tips to make the work then he might want to implement everything requested.

I agree though that the script should say... when it starts... something like Loading pages... but server side code is normally so that the server does everything he has to and then sends the total result. Except this setting is done that allows that the server sends signs not in one rush but continually. Maybe the dev can explain which setting is needed on php.

Alternative a warning under the form that says that after sending it takes some time and everything is ok as long as the page shows loading.

achow101
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 6511

Just writing some code

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2015, 01:13:54 PM

That project is written in javascript so the requests are done from the browser directly not from the server like with this project.

This project here can post the pages it requests. But i don't know which server setting is needed to make the flush commands working. Normally it can post 1... then 2 and so on.

Regardless of that... the script could be changed anytime. You only need to tip the address i posted for him in the first post. If he gets enough tips to make the work then he might want to implement everything requested.

I agree though that the script should say... when it starts... something like Loading pages... but server side code is normally so that the server does everything he has to and then sends the total result. Except this setting is done that allows that the server sends signs not in one rush but continually. Maybe the dev can explain which setting is needed on php.

Alternative a warning under the form that says that after sending it takes some time and everything is ok as long as the page shows loading.
Actually it is written in Java which is translated to javascript for some of it. The server does all of the work which also runs into a problem of ip bans from Bitcointalk. I solved this by using a queue, but it doesn't always prevent the ban. The browser cannot do the requests itself due to same origin policy.

SebastianJu (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2015, 01:26:47 PM

Since some people are having issues running the bot, I have set up full version at http://www.satoshiquiz.com/bitcointalk/getactivity.php
How it works:
Step 1:You enter the userid and submit.
Step 2:You get a "Code" and a time estimate 't' in min after which the account report will be ready.
Step 3:After 't' min, enter the code and you can see account report.

Limits: 5 lookups per ip per day.

Thanks

Sounds good to have an alternative for using it on ones own hosting or computer. Though everyone should realize that it might give hints about accounts to be sold or already sold. Though i doubt ak111in would use that data.

I will upload the new script later.

SebastianJu (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2015, 01:28:28 PM

Actually it is written in Java which is translated to javascript for some of it. The server does all of the work which also runs into a problem of ip bans from Bitcointalk. I solved this by using a queue, but it doesn't always prevent the ban. The browser cannot do the requests itself due to same origin policy.

It might be that, when you really did not send requests more often than each second, that you misinterprete forum error messages as a ban. The forum comes up with all kind of error messages randomly too. And it is not always an IP ban. Maybe, when this happens, try to wait for 5 seconds and do another try for the last request. It might work in most cases.

SebastianJu (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2015, 03:43:38 PM

I updated the project on sourceforge.net with the updated code ak111in provided. The link is: https://sourceforge.net/projects/potential-activity-counter-bot/

If you want something to be changed, or if you want to tip the developer, then check out the first post for the tipping addresses. Or wait... here it is again:
Code:
16N8JZKmb1hLFaErTAz8M3LSPHgwuHQ1YD

achow101
Staff
Legendary

Just writing some code

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2015, 09:58:31 PM

What is the license on this? I'm starting to see some people creating their own sites with the script and posting them in the services section. This should have a license on it so any of their changes can be merged if there is any improvement. I would recommend using Affero General Public License from here: https://www.gnu.org/licenses/agpl-3.0.en.html if it doesn't already have a license.

SebastianJu (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2015, 10:19:04 PM

What is the license on this? I'm starting to see some people creating their own sites with the script and posting them in the services section. This should have a license on it so any of their changes can be merged if there is any improvement. I would recommend using Affero General Public License from here: https://www.gnu.org/licenses/agpl-3.0.en.html if it doesn't already have a license.
As part of the crowfunding of this project, no restrictions were put on the use of code, so using "Affero General Public License" as suggested will restrict the users to share their changes with everyone, which I think is not fair. Thus users of this script are free to use it the way they like and make whatever changes they want. It is completely upto the users if they want to share their changes.

Regarding the licence, I think MIT Licence is best for this script:
https://opensource.org/licenses/MIT

I think SebastianJu will agree to this.

Yes, i think the fundraising was started for an open source project from the start. I don't think that many users would pay for a service using that script when the script is freely available. And some users hosted it for free on their webspace too. So theoretically it is possible to use the script without any knowledge.

I think these users should at least mention that the code is from ak111in, since he is the developer, though it is open source and so i think it's ok.

I don't know if the MIT-Licence has restrictions though i wonder if it would change much when we would add a licence to the code now.

RussianRaibow

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

I AM A SCAMMER

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2015, 10:00:17 PM

Since some people are having issues running the bot, I have set up full version at http://www.satoshiquiz.com/bitcointalk/getactivity.php
How it works:
Step 2:You get a "Code" and a time estimate 't' in min after which the account report will be ready.

Thanks
Has this stopped working? The Key field appears to be blank by default!

I AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMER
achow101
Staff
Legendary

Just writing some code

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2015, 10:10:46 PM

How it works:

Thanks
You need click generate key and pay 0.001 btc in order to use it. The key is lifetime though.

RussianRaibow

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

I AM A SCAMMER

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2015, 11:09:24 PM

How it works:

Thanks
You need click generate key and pay 0.001 btc in order to use it. The key is lifetime though.
Will the time limit to search multiple user IDs, IP restrictions still hold ?

I AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMER
SebastianJu (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2015, 12:17:09 PM

How it works:

Thanks

You refer to the website the developer created by using his script. Though this thread is not about this url, it is about the script itself. And this script is still working and free. There are a couple of other urls that are free, that were set up by other user. So you either can use this script directly, by using it with XAMPP or hosting it yourself somewhere, you can use one o the free offers users created with this script or you can use the payversion of the developer.

Edit: I think will change the OP to make this more clear.

oni.saori

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 23, 2015, 05:47:41 PM

lease change the thread name it is Free Bitcointalk Forum ---------

and your site is no more free

Free Bitcointalk Forum Account -------------

use paid word in exchange of this free word

http://www.satoshiquiz.com/bitcointalk/getactivity.php
Razerglass
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
September 23, 2015, 07:19:06 PM

lease change the thread name it is Free Bitcointalk Forum ---------

and your site is no more free

Free Bitcointalk Forum Account -------------

use paid word in exchange of this free word

http://www.satoshiquiz.com/bitcointalk/getactivity.php

If reading the OP is too much work atleast read the post just above yours before posting.

Signature spam  Sad

Tryna build up that post history :p

██░                                             
 ▓██▓░                                           
  ▓█████▓▒░                                  ░▒██░
    ▓███████▓▒░                           ░▓▓██▓ 
      ▒█████████▓▒                     ░▓████▓   
        ░█████▓████▓▒                 ▓████▓░   
          ░▓███▓▓▓▓███▓░            ▒██▓▓█▒     
             ▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒         ░███▓▓█▒       
               ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓       ▓███▓▓█▒       
                ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒   ▒███████▓