Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:31:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [NEWS] Bit4x.com - First FOREX accepts bitcoin! - 1:1000 Leverage!!!  (Read 49927 times)
Kazu

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 02, 2013, 11:32:39 PM
Last edit: August 02, 2013, 11:46:40 PM by Kazu

If somebody is actually willing to loan you Bitcoin (not through CFD short, but actual loan, for use on any exchange) its possible to make much more money, and guarantee an increase in value even if BTC price goes down, by protecting you from margin call and allowing much more fluctuation before you've gotta close.

Also, just realized that if your loaner lends you enough, you don't even need any of these weirdo places, you just need Gox/Bitstamp, and Broker1. Now, just to find someone to lend me some BTC, despite the fact that I live in the USA Tongue You don't have to deal with huge spreads that way either, just my normal volume-adjusted fee-lowered Gox account. Best part? I don't even have to bother withdrawing the USD so I dont have to worry about their huge fees! yay!

Edit: Actually I think I'm going to seriously consider doing this. Here are the terms:

Service: Bitcoin price hedging by Kazu Smiley
Description: Deposit some amount of BTC. Pick some net change greater than or equal to 25%. After a change of 25% in either direction, you will receive your Bitcoins back. In case of the price going down, you will receive your Bitcoins back plus your net change, to make up for the drop in price. In case of the price going up, you will receive your Bitcoins back. All upside no downside!
Risks: Counterparty risk of Gox, counterparty risk of broker1, counterparty risk of... me Smiley, negative interest rates on Broker1 for an extended period of time.
What I get from it: The extra bonus Bitcoins if it goes up as you saw in my last post, and the ability to use my own bitcoins while using yours to protect from margin calls.
How you know i'm being real: Statements on all broker1 and gox accounts each day.

Think anybody here would be interested? Should I make a whole thread about it, or is it too random?

CoinLenders - Bitcoin Bank Script / Demo
1v.io/kazu - 15ccW7m6RxDFWEKc3P1NdwWpX1N1pU7gZ8
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
geoffreyqp

Activity: 712
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 20, 2013, 07:15:19 PM

bump

any user experiences lately?
pizzaman1337

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2013, 12:44:42 PM

bump

any user experiences lately?

Yep, I'm still a user. Started when bitcoin was a little above $10. They've been able to honor all of my withdrawals with no problem. Spread is pretty good, I have a pro account. I haven't found any service close to this.

Bit4X, in my opinion, is probably the best investment opportunity available to the average retail investor. You get the insane growth of bitcoin + whatever you make in forex, which can result in some astounding returns.

Let's say you're a reasonably good investor and you can get 5% per month in forex trading, using Expert Advisors in MT4 or whatever. You deposit X amount of bitcoin now, and you're making 5% per month on your original investment (in terms of fiat). Let's say, after a year, the value of bitcoin increases 10x. This is not unlikely and has happened many times before (bitcoin is up something like 80x this year so far, $10 to $800). Now, if you're still making 5% per month in terms of bitcoin, you're making 50% per month of the value of your initial investment in terms of fiat. This is awesome.

Additionally, I'm an "anonymous" user. Bit4X just knows my username and PGP key. You don't have to submit any stupid "AML/KYC" info, you just go.

tldr: it's awesome, ask me for my affiliate ID before you sign up for free bitcoin. (I've gotten it a few times already).
bnrrpayments

Activity: 53

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 03:42:31 AM

Thank you for your concerns, I normally wouldn't bother to post an answer since most has already been addressed in this very thread, but with so much bold statements (see, we are already having pun), it seems like I have to repeat myself.

- Your firm is NOT regulated by the FSA and you are lying when you claim to be.  Everyone follow these steps:
1.  Go to http://www.fsa.gov.uk/register/firmSearchForm.do
2.  Type 217689 (This is FXCM - a regulated, respected, and legal broker)
3.  Click regulators
4.  Notice how it says, "Financial Services Authority" - FXCM is legally regulated
5.  Follow step 1-2 with 194835 (The number for VenetFX)
6.  Click regulators
7.  Notice the void?  VenetFX is NOT regulated by the FSA and they claim to be
8.  Now click the permissions link for each of the above firms.  VenetFX is NOT authorized to transact in foreign exchange, contracts for difference, or spot forex

These things take up to 6 months to update in the register.
It's now sure been way more than 6 months since the date of your post - November 05, 2012. There's still no record of your company with the UK regulators as of this time. How do you explain this?
kakobrekla

Activity: 714

Psi laju, karavani prolaze.

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 03:54:42 AM

Thank you for your concerns, I normally wouldn't bother to post an answer since most has already been addressed in this very thread, but with so much bold statements (see, we are already having pun), it seems like I have to repeat myself.

- Your firm is NOT regulated by the FSA and you are lying when you claim to be.  Everyone follow these steps:
3.  Click regulators
4.  Notice how it says, "Financial Services Authority" - FXCM is legally regulated
6.  Click regulators
8.  Now click the permissions link for each of the above firms.  VenetFX is NOT authorized to transact in foreign exchange, contracts for difference, or spot forex

It's now sure been way more than 6 months since the date of your post - November 05, 2012. There's still no record of your company with the UK regulators as of this time. How do you explain this?

Hi, you must be new. A lot of things have happened in the while, for example, http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/bitcoin-litecoin-crypto-currencies-law-uk-legislation-526227

aminorex
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1029

Sine secretum non libertas

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 06:38:28 AM

anybody else with experiences?

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day.  Give a man a Poisson distribution and he eats at random times independent of one another, at a constant known rate.
bnrrpayments

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 12:06:38 PM

3.  Click regulators
6.  Click regulators

Hi, you must be new. A lot of things have happened in the while, for example, http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/bitcoin-litecoin-crypto-currencies-law-uk-legislation-526227
How does that link justify you lying about having a UK regulation for your brokerage while in fact never having it?
kakobrekla

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 12:31:55 PM

3.  Click regulators
6.  Click regulators

How does that link justify you lying about having a UK regulation for your brokerage while in fact never having it?

We did not lie, details of this go past this forum. Now take your sockpuppet account and troll someone who cares.

bnrrpayments

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 12:52:13 PM

3.  Click regulators
6.  Click regulators

We did not lie, details of this go past this forum. Now take your sockpuppet account and troll someone who cares.
That's just what you did - lied, conned, and deceived. You have no regulation in the UK and never had. Yet you claimed having one, not showing up because it presumably took some months for the regulator's site to update their information. Now more than enough time has passed and your con has surfaced. Honestly, you would have better not replied to me with that link because now I won't leave this thread without discrediting your conning practice completely.
kakobrekla

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 12:56:24 PM

3.  Click regulators
6.  Click regulators

That's just what you did - lied, conned, and deceived. You have no regulation in the UK and never had. Yet you claimed having one, not showing up because it presumably took some months for the regulator's site to update their information. Now more than enough time has passed and your con has surfaced. Honestly, you would have better not replied to me with that link because now I won't leave this thread without discrediting your conning practice completely.

See, you have no idea, and bring claims to the table like you would have. That is familiar. Goomboo?

bnrrpayments

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 01:02:20 PM

3.  Click regulators
6.  Click regulators

See, you have no idea, and bring claims to the table like you would have. That is familiar. Goomboo?
Nothing more to say in defense of your scam?
kakobrekla

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 01:03:17 PM

3.  Click regulators
6.  Click regulators

Only lol. At you and your sock.

bnrrpayments

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 01:24:05 PM

3.  Click regulators
6.  Click regulators

I wonder what your next lie will be. That your vaults got hacked and you now have to part with all the cash collected from your investors who thought they were dealing with a regulated British institution? ROFL.
kakobrekla

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 01:28:24 PM

3.  Click regulators
6.  Click regulators

I wonder what your next lie will be. That your vaults got hacked and you now have to part with all the cash collected from your investors who thought they were dealing with a regulated British institution? ROFL.

Yes ROFL at you. As if regulation guarantees anything, you must be new.

bnrrpayments

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 03:22:48 PM

3.  Click regulators
6.  Click regulators

Lies about being regulated sure don't guarantee the security of one's investment. Cool
kakobrekla

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 05:43:53 PM

3.  Click regulators
6.  Click regulators

Lies about being regulated sure don't guarantee the security of one's investment. Cool

Sockpuppeting on the other hand does.  Grin

Anyway, try harder next time. And get a new sock first, this one already stinks.

bnrrpayments

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 05:59:56 PM

3.  Click regulators
6.  Click regulators

Anyway, try harder next time. And get a new sock first, this one already stinks.
I've done what I intended: exposed your con and got you jumping at the fence for a lack of arguments. Now, whoever invests with your lying scam will have no one to blame but themselves.
kakobrekla

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 06:10:26 PM
Last edit: January 21, 2014, 06:25:56 PM by kakobrekla

3.  Click regulators
6.  Click regulators

I've done what I intended: exposed your con and got you jumping at the fence for a lack of arguments. Now, whoever invests with your lying scam will have no one to blame but themselves.

Yes you have done a wonderful job. Pat on the back of your socky!

ninjabenja

Activity: 11

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 04:25:13 AM

In case anyone still cares:

BIT4X.Com is legit. Don't take the word of the "arm-chair" traders in this thread who will never be satisfied with any answer proving ("proving") the legitimacy of the BIT4x service. They haven't tried it, they haven't put their money where their mouth is... and they won't because "they know better". Well I have.

In December I opened an account, downloaded the software and transferred 10 btc, following all the instructions as provided. I have been trading forex pairs with my bitcoin funds ever since. Granted, I've been loosing my ass... but that has no bearing on the legitimacy or illegitimacy of the BIT4X.com service. I'm a rookie and while I was quite proficient making easy gains trading bitcoin in a down trending bitcoin market; translating my "skills" after two months of watching every youtube video I could find on trading- didn't quite take in the big-leagues.

There is something to be said about *truly* understanding the power of a leveraged trade... and the inherent risk of being over-leveraged and under-educated. But nonetheless, I've got nothing but great things to say about the service, about Matic- and I'm hoping they continue to grow the business.

Constructive criticism: The MT4 trading platform is great. Actually it's so great, 2001 called and said they wanted it back. Seriously. I do all my charting on tradingview.com and have to set my positions using MT4. It's a pain in the ass. The charting  tools are junk. Why couldn't they partner with tradingveiw.com and put some serious teeth on that bitch. If I could trade from the same platform I chart on, that would be F*cking fantastic. The same is true with my BTC trading. I use bitstamp for my limit order trades, chart with tradingview.com. Yeah, there's QTOpen trader or whatever that's called... it's just kinda... meh.  Anywho, if you want to get into forex using bitcoin funds, BIT4X.com- works. No gimmicks, no shadiness- it straight up, just works. cheers.
ninjabenja

Activity: 11

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 05:28:59 AM

Anyone check up on this? Were his prior claims true? What's the news on this "taking a break as of August 2014"?

Haven't heard anything about any "break". Everything still works exactly as it did when I posted. I did however trade my account to pretty much zero $150 USD at this point.... so I haven't been trading Forex much. Thank god I only started with 10btc. Too bad I didn't start with a demo account first. :p live and learn.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: