Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 05:11:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Beginner here  (Read 1416 times)
subSTRATA
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043

:^)

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 04:23:26 PM

Hello ,
I`m a beginner here even if I gain a small amount of BTC with faucetbox .
What else show I do ? I don`t expect bigger gains but at least more than I gain with faucebox .
Also , I use xapo to store my BTC . I need to know what do you use to transform that BTC in dollars to transfers in paypal .
I used virwox but maybe I am missing other sites .

So, you ask some how to eanr BTC right? You can check this out: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1006151.0 read carefully.
Don't use web wallet for store big amount of your coins, my advice is use Electrum.
Why you need a paypal when a Bitcoin is better Cheesy

then how should I get my BTC in my bank ? Is there a better way ?
you mentioned paypal in the op, and if youre looking to buy bitcoin with paypal money, virwox might be the place for you to look towards. however, be warned that it does have some high fees.

theres nothing here. message me if you want to put something here.
Mickeyb

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

Move On !!!!!!

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 05:43:51 PM

Signature campaigns are the way to go if you want to make money on this site.

Yes they are, if you have high enough rank, that means at least a senior member. If you know enough about Bitcoin because you cannot just post rubbish and if you have enough time to invest into posting.

Of course, you have to also chose a signature campaign wisely becaude not all of them are good enough!
vendetahome

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 06:16:46 PM

Yes they are, if you have high enough rank, that means at least a senior member. If you know enough about Bitcoin because you cannot just post rubbish and if you have enough time to invest into posting.

Of course, you have to also chose a signature campaign wisely becaude not all of them are good enough!
well you can always just buy an account if you have any funds to start with i guess, also you dont have to be really experienced as you can post only about general knowledge
techgeek

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 08:42:00 PM

well you can always just buy an account if you have any funds to start with i guess, also you dont have to be really experienced as you can post only about general knowledge

i was about to mention this as well.

you`ll find most people now skip the process of being a newbie and buy a full member account to start making btc in the campaigns.

but any newbies doing this, id advise you that it doesnt change on the signature campaign rules.

Blawpaw
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1027

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 12:07:02 AM

you can try to trade your BTC for Paypal in the forum as well.
Check the services section of the forum, you have a lot of people wanting to make that kind of trade!
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: