Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 07:52:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [XEMP] | [16M coins] | [EmpoCredits] | Backed by EmpoEX | 1 click MNodes.  (Read 39352 times)
EmpoEX (OP)

Activity: 419
Merit: 264

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 02:58:45 AM

Would be nice if XEMP holders (or at least VIPs) to also receive profit distribution. I think that would of been a selling point for me.
I wont be able to give You an answer right now regarding that. Will have to wait for Anthony, so we discuss about it a little bit.

Thanks for understanding!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bcboilermaker

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 03:29:49 AM

Sounds interesting. I'm in Smiley
EmpoEX (OP)

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 03:41:31 AM

Sounds interesting. I'm in Smiley
Thank You for your trust.

For any questions or suggestions, don't hesitate to contact us thought our IRC channel, twitter, or EmpoEX chat.
fartbags
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 06:13:29 AM

Why do you need a new blockchain?

Couldn't this be an ETH or XCP token?

EmpoEX (OP)

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 06:20:29 AM

Hello, fartbags, (lol)

This is a crowdfunding. Which means we need funds from the crowd, in order to achieve some things. Those things are explained in the original post.

Thanks for your comment.
fartbags
Legendary

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 06:38:42 AM

Hello, fartbags, (lol)

This is a crowdfunding. Which means we need funds from the crowd, in order to achieve some things. Those things are explained in the original post.

Thanks for your comment.

It's a lot to read Tongue

I think a new blockchain will be insecure. Unless you are looking to add features into a blockchain there is no point in creating a new coin. You can create a free XCP (CounterParty) token and use it to raise funds. GEMZ is just a XCP token and traded on exchanges like any other cryptocoin. BitCrystals is raising funds currently and is also just an XCP token. Both raised lots of funds using a token instead of a new blockchain.

I believe it is free to create XCP tokens or maybe like a 0.00001 BTC fee to create as many tokens as you want.

Using XCP will allow you to use the bitcoin blockchains security.

I like empoex and will get some of this.

fartbags
Legendary

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 06:44:53 AM

Also... If trading fees are fully removed from the system, it could be used to fake volume.

I hate fake volume. It would be amazing if you could some how remove fake volume from your exchange (I have never seen fake volume abuse on empoex). Fake volume is so annoying on Bittrex, c-cex and yobits.

EmpoEX (OP)

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 07:10:15 AM

Hello, fartbags, (lol)

Thanks for your comment.

It's a lot to read Tongue

I think a new blockchain will be insecure. Unless you are looking to add features into a blockchain there is no point in creating a new coin. You can create a free XCP (CounterParty) token and use it to raise funds. GEMZ is just a XCP token and traded on exchanges like any other cryptocoin. BitCrystals is raising funds currently and is also just an XCP token. Both raised lots of funds using a token instead of a new blockchain.

I believe it is free to create XCP tokens or maybe like a 0.00001 BTC fee to create as many tokens as you want.

Using XCP will allow you to use the bitcoin blockchains security.

I like empoex and will get some of this.

We started planning our coin about 1 month ago. We didn't consider any other option, than ordinary code which is used mostly.
We are going to add a feature inside of QT, near of launch of the new platform.

Also... If trading fees are fully removed from the system, it could be used to fake volume.

I hate fake volume. It would be amazing if you could some how remove fake volume from your exchange (I have never seen fake volume abuse on empoex). Fake volume is so annoying on Bittrex, c-cex and yobits.

Regarding fake volume. We understand that the average person can see when volume is faked, so we avoid running any scripts to generate more volume. That has its pros and cons. The cons are obvious. People don't want to trade on exchanges where there's no volume.
This coin is our primary weapon to generate volume and interest in our exchange.
Regarding fake volume from user side. As You saw, there's a distribution list, which is available for VIP members.

We wont be able to give information on what we've been working recently, but the new Empo will be stunning.

Thank you for your comment. We need more constructive posts!
mexicantarget
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1043

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 10:38:35 AM

i took a read an it doesnt look to bad of an idea honestly it looks legit as icos come haha.

i have an idea ho about making XEMP as a main trading pair like BTC and LTC? just an idea i think it would help boost the coins usage
i will be buying some later today when i get home, good luck
EmpoEX (OP)

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 10:48:51 AM

i took a read an it doesnt look to bad of an idea honestly it looks legit as icos come haha.

i have an idea ho about making XEMP as a main trading pair like BTC and LTC? just an idea i think it would help boost the coins usage
Hello, mexicantarget,

That's an interesting idea. It's doable. We will have XEMP markets vs other coin markets on the new platform.

Thank you for your suggestion!
mexicantarget
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1043

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 11:09:49 AM

Hello, mexicantarget,

That's an interesting idea. It's doable. We will have XEMP markets vs other coin markets on the new platform.

Thank you for your suggestion!

good to hear that i look forward to what you bring to the table
Himer

Activity: 6

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 08:12:03 PM

you guys are jokers theres no distrib list on ur site i just bought 3 btc of xemp! i don't believ u have nothing.nno distribution.no color names

-himer
EmpoEX (OP)

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 08:30:20 PM

you guys are jokers theres no distrib list on ur site i just bought 3 btc of xemp! i don't believ u have nothing.nno distribution.no color names

-himer
Hello, Himer,

We can assure you that there is a distribution list, which can be only seen by EmpoEX's VIP members.
Colored names are there too. But, you will be able to see all those new things after crowdfunding ends.

What is your account name on EmpoEX? There hasn't been a buy of the amount you mention in your post.
Himer

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 08:35:44 PM

-himer
Hello, Himer,

We can assure you that there is a distribution list, which can be only seen by EmpoEX's VIP members.
Colored names are there too. But, you will be able to see all those new things after crowdfunding ends.

What is your account name on EmpoEX? There hasn't been a buy of the amount you mention in your post.

i sent btc coins to ur site where did they go?? i made a buy 3btc
Kushedout
Legendary

Activity: 1123
Merit: 1000

SaluS - (SLS)

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 08:36:13 PM

-himer

FUDs the guy with 1 post.

EmpoEX (OP)

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 08:44:16 PM

-himer
Hello, Himer,

Himer, there have not been any deposits with that amount in the last 24 hours.
Can you please post the TxID so I take a look at the blockchain?
fartbags
Legendary

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 09:04:50 PM

-himer
Hello, Himer,

Hi Newbie. I hope you made sure to confirm the address was correct. Did the transaction happen on the blockchain? Check out a blockexplorer to see if it went through.

Maybe you sent 3 satoshi or $3 instead of 3 BTC? Some wallets are confusing on the units used.

EmpoEX (OP)

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 09:10:24 PM

-himer
Hello, Himer,

Hi Newbie. I hope you made sure to confirm the address was correct. Did the transaction happen on the blockchain? Check out a blockexplorer to see if it went through.

Maybe you sent 3 satoshi or $3 instead of 3 BTC? Some wallets are confusing on the units used.

We can ensure you that we haven't got any deposits nor purchases in the last 24 hours with that amount of BTC.

Can you please private mess

-himer
Hello, Himer,

Can You please send us a private message here on Bitcointalk with your transaction ID?
Himer

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 09:15:27 PM

-himer
Hello, Himer,

We can ensure you that we haven't got any deposits nor purchases in the last 24 hours with that amount of BTC.

-himer
Hello, Himer,

Can You please send us a private message here on Bitcointalk with your transaction ID?

i dont wan to give you my tx id take my btc you fuck im going bakt o YOBIT
EmpoEX (OP)

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 09:17:34 PM

-himer
Hello, Himer,

-himer
Hello, Himer,

i dont wan to give you my tx id take my btc you fuck im going bakt o YOBIT
Alright, sir.
Have a good evening.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: