Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:23:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Need loan - GOT COLLATERAL  (Read 1201 times)
u9y42
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1071

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 07:48:44 AM

I can give you a 0.06BTC loan, payback would be 0.062 if payed back within 6 days...

I would need 6 LTC as collateral, i would need a signed message that you accept the fact that i hold the collateral on an exchange (if it gets hacked, it's up to you), i also need a signed message verifying that if the price of LTC suddenly drops, you'll either transfer extra collateral to my exchange account, or you accept the fact that i'll sell your LTC for BTC to minimize the volatility risk...
Also, the transaction fees are up to you...

If you want to, you can also use an escrow to hold your LTC (same rule still applies: if the price suddenly drops, the escrow will have to get more LTC from you or sell the LTC in order to make sure the collateral stays valid)

The OP already stated 4.2 LTC is all he has:

@Real14Hero: Sorry, I need the original amount.

@Rest: That's all the LTC I have. I will let the thread open, maybe someone will trust me?

And, no offense altcoinhosting, but ideally, you should always use escrow to hold the collateral.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
altcoinhosting

Activity: 896
Merit: 1005

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 08:08:09 AM

I can give you a 0.06BTC loan, payback would be 0.062 if payed back within 6 days...

I would need 6 LTC as collateral, i would need a signed message that you accept the fact that i hold the collateral on an exchange (if it gets hacked, it's up to you), i also need a signed message verifying that if the price of LTC suddenly drops, you'll either transfer extra collateral to my exchange account, or you accept the fact that i'll sell your LTC for BTC to minimize the volatility risk...
Also, the transaction fees are up to you...

If you want to, you can also use an escrow to hold your LTC (same rule still applies: if the price suddenly drops, the escrow will have to get more LTC from you or sell the LTC in order to make sure the collateral stays valid)

The OP already stated 4.2 LTC is all he has:

@Real14Hero: Sorry, I need the original amount.

@Rest: That's all the LTC I have. I will let the thread open, maybe someone will trust me?

And, no offense altcoinhosting, but ideally, you should always use escrow to hold the collateral.

Sorry, i didn't read the whole thread  Embarrassed I now see the OP only had this amount of LTC, which isn't sufficient as collateral for the full amount... I'll read the whole thread next time...

About the escrow: i did say i'm OK with it, i have no problem with an escrow holding the collateral. I just feel it's up to the one taking out the loan. If he trusts me, he doesn't need escrow to hold his collateral. If he doesn't trust me: by all means, use an escrow Wink

lottery248
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1005

beware of your keys.

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 09:55:15 AM

please get the collateral (4.2 ltc as you mentioned) to the escrow if you can.
again, once got informed i will send the loan.
see you tomorrow.

out of ability to use the signature, i want a new ban strike policy that will fade the strike after 90~120 days of the ban and not to be traced back, like google | email me for anything urgent, message will possibly not be instantly responded
i am not really active for some reason
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: