Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 01:39:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]ePay.info, Micropayments and Faucets, Faucetbox alternative [0%Fee]  (Read 61236 times)
Nomad88
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1268

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2017, 02:36:30 PM

You need to answer your users. What is the problem? Why do you wait that long to payout? If I don`t get an answer and my payment today, I will remove all epay faucets and switch to faucethub tomorrow.

The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinMarshal

Activity: 756
Merit: 504

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 02:45:02 PM

You need to answer your users. What is the problem? Why do you wait that long to payout? If I don`t get an answer and my payment today, I will remove all epay faucets and switch to faucethub tomorrow.
I think they need to update system because its not working or have some glitch I also waiting for some time my withdrawal and its not working its not good support from them many users already upset with this faucethub giving withdraws on daily basis which is much better and good for faucet users and owners
ePay.info (OP)

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

ePay.info Think different

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2017, 02:47:27 PM

hey i requested my withdraw almost about a couple of month ,please pay out
my address 1KE2p1VcU8Wkh8cJVBD2gaHCM46Ktsmq7A

Hi

Let me check your withdrawals Smiley

Hi

Just saw the response to our message.

Your payment is in the queue to be sent within the next maximum 1 hour.

https://www.blocktrail.com/BTC/tx/05ce7f91a8a7291007141af226d7ead73d948f5ba752436517a29b4863f67611
ePay.info (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2017, 03:02:53 PM

I think they need to update system because its not working or have some glitch I also waiting for some time my withdrawal and its not working its not good support from them many users already upset with this faucethub giving withdraws on daily basis which is much better and good for faucet users and owners

Hi,
What is your address??

Also, the Withdrawal time is for dogecoin litecoin dashcoin peercoin and primecoin is reduced to 48 hours.
BitcoinMarshal

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 03:05:38 PM

Hi,
What is your address??

Also, the Withdrawal time is for dogecoin litecoin dashcoin peercoin and primecoin is reduced to 48 hours.
Now its showing I have my withdrawal in next few hours so hope this time its works if its not work then I will send you in PM or post here thanks for this intention
ePay.info (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2017, 03:12:56 PM

Hi,
What is your address??

Now its showing I have my withdrawal in next few hours so hope this time its works if its not work then I will send you in PM or post here thanks for this intention

I would appreciate it if you send me your address now so i could check to see if there is a problem we can pin point its origin.

about answering with some delay, We are preparing to lunch 3 other phases within the next 2 weeks so we apologize in advance. We are testing them throughly to prevent any problem in the future.
spatifilium

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 04:30:47 PM

Hi.
Did you think about putting an option for instant withdrawal?
I'l would rather pay some fee than wait for 5 days to receive my funds.
A lot of pages unrelated to the micro wallet have this option.
ePay.info (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2017, 04:41:32 PM

Hi.
Did you think about putting an option for instant withdrawal?
I'l would rather pay some fee than wait for 5 days to receive my funds.
A lot of pages unrelated to the micro wallet have this option.
Hi
We can, but the fee would be absurdly high
rafolon

Activity: 638

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2017, 10:06:45 AM

when come back gift option to transfer faucet balance to faucet owner?

Currently paying sites
HITBITS ||  SATOSHILABS || NETBOX || PRESEARCH || FREEBTC || COINTIPLY
ePay.info (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2017, 01:10:28 PM

when come back gift option to transfer faucet balance to faucet owner?

Hi
A substitute for gifting is planned and developed.
We are testing.
BitcoinMarshal

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 12:10:55 AM

Hi,
What is your address??

I would appreciate it if you send me your address now so i could check to see if there is a problem we can pin point its origin.

about answering with some delay, We are preparing to lunch 3 other phases within the next 2 weeks so we apologize in advance. We are testing them throughly to prevent any problem in the future.
Yesterday its change time and set again for next 24 hours now I just check its saying again you will receive your payment in next 24 hours please check I am sending you address in PM thanks
Eljugador

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2017, 06:33:22 AM

I am the administrator of a faucet and ePay is stealing, I have several blocked IPs that it is impossible to access my web or server

But in the IPs that appear payments made by ePay in real time appear many of those IPs that are blocked (Something that is impossible)

ePay STEALS faucet managers, They do not charge commissions of any kind, then how do they think they earn profits? The answer is easy, they generate benefits by stealing

I advise you to switch to another microwallet or make payments to your users from your wallet

This is a tip for anyone who owns a faucet, if they do not want to be stolen by microwallet administrators or script creators
ePay.info (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2017, 08:13:22 AM

I am the administrator of a faucet and ePay is stealing, I have several blocked IPs that it is impossible to access my web or server

But in the IPs that appear payments made by ePay in real time appear many of those IPs that are blocked (Something that is impossible)

ePay STEALS faucet managers, They do not charge commissions of any kind, then how do they think they earn profits? The answer is easy, they generate benefits by stealing

I advise you to switch to another microwallet or make payments to your users from your wallet

This is a tip for anyone who owns a faucet, if they do not want to be stolen by microwallet administrators or script creators

A) What is your faucet?
B) What is your proof that we are stealing?
C) We don't charge commissions yes, that because we are not looking to make a profit from ePay right now.
Do i need to explain why we don't want profit ?
ePay.info (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2017, 08:13:30 AM

Hi,
What is your address??

Yesterday its change time and set again for next 24 hours now I just check its saying again you will receive your payment in next 24 hours please check I am sending you address in PM thanks

Hey

What is your address?
Eljugador

Activity: 9

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2017, 01:14:31 PM

(A) Let's do a test, if you tell me your IP I will block it and you will not be able to enter my web. (I am 100%100 completely sure of this)

(B) If you can not enter my website you can not earn coins from my faucet

(C) And if I have IPs and ranges of IPs blocked, as epay says in your real-time statistics that you are paying for addresses with those IPs that I have blocked ¿?

I see in my web in real time who is entering, what sections visit, and what is their IP, and if you enter with TOR also

I know how many times a particular IP comes in, the hours, and what it does, if it goes away, if it stays on the web etc.

I can see all this without telling me ePay in its statistics

If an IP (example 5.188.221.83) enters the faucet and in 5 minutes enters another IP 5.188.221.63 and another 30 minutes later 5.188.221.255 that range of IPs I automatically block it, be 65,000 or half a million or two millon IPs

I even sometimes block the host, so I do not care about the different IPs and ranges that the user or bot can have.

But if they can not access my website, they can not request coins and ePay can not pay them since they are impossible to enter, unless they have access to the API in some way, maybe you can answer this better than me
ePay.info (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2017, 01:56:46 PM

(A) Let's do a test, if you tell me your IP I will block it and you will not be able to enter my web. (I am 100%100 completely sure of this)

(B) If you can not enter my website you can not earn coins from my faucet

(C) And if I have IPs and ranges of IPs blocked, as epay says in your real-time statistics that you are paying for addresses with those IPs that I have blocked ¿?

I see in my web in real time who is entering, what sections visit, and what is their IP, and if you enter with TOR also

I know how many times a particular IP comes in, the hours, and what it does, if it goes away, if it stays on the web etc.

I can see all this without telling me ePay in its statistics

If an IP (example 5.188.221.83) enters the faucet and in 5 minutes enters another IP 5.188.221.63 and another 30 minutes later 5.188.221.255 that range of IPs I automatically block it, be 65,000 or half a million or two millon IPs

I even sometimes block the host, so I do not care about the different IPs and ranges that the user or bot can have.

But if they can not access my website, they can not request coins and ePay can not pay them since they are impossible to enter, unless they have access to the API in some way, maybe you can answer this better than me

I think i found your mistake

blocked IPs can visit your website but they can't claim

I don't have a static IP
We can setup a time and we check together.
99Coinn

Activity: 16

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2017, 02:07:10 PM

Hi

Smiley Please add https://shrinky.me/ to rotator and check the sponsoring request - the website is shorten service that give users bitcoin using transactions From ePay -
SlaughterGirl

Activity: 288

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 07:33:04 PM

Yesterday I have requested withdrawal to my bitcoin and dash wallets, but today I cant see those requests, like they are gone. I havent receive it to the wallets and it havent get back to my balnaces.
What happened?

ePay.info (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2017, 07:38:37 AM

Yesterday I have requested withdrawal to my bitcoin and dash wallets, but today I cant see those requests, like they are gone. I havent receive it to the wallets and it havent get back to my balnaces.
What happened?
Hi
what is your address?

Hi

Smiley Please add https://shrinky.me/ to rotator and check the sponsoring request - the website is shorten service that give users bitcoin using transactions From ePay -

Hi
We'll check.
SlaughterGirl

Activity: 288

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 07:41:22 AM

What happened?
Hi
what is your address?

My BTC address: 1Cmkk6T7FVgMwA4hdnpUCCBnEGYb2uPaiZ
My DASH address: Xc37b8PH9ZVpxeFkZeD5gc5HYZyLXneaQY

Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: