Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 06:06:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]ePay.info, Micropayments and Faucets, Faucetbox alternative [0%Fee]  (Read 61232 times)
ePay.info (OP)

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

ePay.info Think different

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2015, 09:27:10 PM
Last edit: June 07, 2017, 12:38:07 PM by ePay.info

You will receive your Bitcoin payout on Mondays after reaching your threshold.
         You will receive your  Dogecoin, Litecoin, Dashcoin, Peercoin, Primecoin payouts on Monday, Wednesday and Friday after reaching your threshold

First of all, What is ePay.info ?

As many of you know ePay.info is working for over three years. right after microwallet.org turned off because we have many faucets and we needed an alternative, so we decide to be an alternative for what we need.
At these years and from our own faucets we have reached over ONE million user (with ~400,000 secured users with email) with ~380 BTCTC paid.
during these years we didn't want to offer our services to others as there were some good other services too like faucetbox.

Since Feb 2016 we have opened our services very limited to public and about 50 faucets came to us.

We were ( and are ) faucet owner ourselves too and we understand their (our) needs.
We have many features that are being used right now for ourselves since the begging.
Many bot defenses and advance reports, like integrating google analytics in our panels for saving our admin time,

Since last month we have decided to offer these services publicly and with some other features too to protect faucets,money and ourselves as we are our own customer too based on our experience.

honestly ePay.info has more flexibility than you can think of more than billions of lines of codes and we can do anything you can think of...

We would like to hear your ideas and thought to improve our services.

Here is a headline of our available  services ( read describe for each service in next posts )

• Faucet protector system, we called this system "The EYE" because The eye watches over everything and automatically block threats
  • TOR and proxy blocker
  • Advanced faucet owners reports and charts based on time, prize, country, and user
  • Country blocker for owners
  • Prizes based on player country
  • Very simple panel for basic users (faucetbox clone design )
  • Multiple currencies in ONE panel for faucet users.(Pro panel)
  • ACL,IP blockerand address blocker.
  • over 8 currency and growing+

ePay.info introducing “The eye”, Protection faucets from bots. (Developed, Preparing for public use)

With more than 700 GigaByte of data filled with users behavior we can protect your faucets from bots.

First Task👇🏻
Once user begin to play his data is passed to us and we make an estimation (based on previous data, % of captcha failures, other faucets play, times played, delays between faucet play and some other parameters) with our algorithm to calculate the probability of if the user is a bot or not then we will report this to faucets so they can decided whether to pay or not.

Second Task👇🏻
Many faucets suffer the term “self-referring”, where a user can refer him/her self with other cryptocurrency address.
Many don’t know this but you may be paying anywhere from 10% to 50% more to bad and dishonest users based on their referral percent. With “The eye” your balance will be protected from this action by preventing the users from receiving the bonus by checking his/her behavior in the past.

Third Task👇🏻

Before paying to user their IP  address and cryptocurrency address are checked from our up-to-date database of bad cryptocurrency addresses, proxy IPs and TOR IPs to protect you ( this step is implemented in the first task too)
By using The eye faucets money is protected so your traffic quality will improve on your beloved advertising network and fewer faucets will be closed over time.

As a faucet owner, we know very well that it is important to have a detailed report to make a big decision ,you need to know  how much you are paying, your prizes and etc to have a professional faucet and good earning, not  just for fun.
Advanced Reports
Payments
Showing full payment report and ability to compare your payments with your other faucets with 30 minutes interval to check how much you have paid.

Transaction list
You can see a list of your last 500 transactions filtered by your faucets to your users.

Live report
You can see how much and to how many users you are paying live .

Prizes
You can see how many payments of each prize you have paid in a daily window.
With this, you know how to manage the probability of your prizes.

In detail
Seeing how much direct and how much Referral amount you have paid to your users

Bad IP hit (Under developing)
Seeing on a daily chart how many bad IP and Tor and blocked IPs tried to claim from your faucets.

Block address  (Under developing)
Seeing on a daily chart how much bad addresses blocked address tried to claim from your faucets.

Blocked Country (Under developing)
Seeing on a daily chart how many blocked countries tried to claim from your faucets.

Securities
2FA authentication
You can set a 2FA authentication to protect your account. Right now Google authenticator is supported.
E-mail 2FA is under develop.

Blocking Address
You can block a specific address to access and claim from your faucets.

Blocking IP Address
You can block a specific IP address to access and claim from your faucets.

Blocking Country
You can block a specific country  to access and claim from your faucets.

8 currency , one panel
You can manage all your faucets from one panel

Two faucet user panel
All faucets have to type of users.
One is a simple user that just want to earn and don’t be confused with reports complexity and another thing.
We have a complete simple panel for those users, they can just see their balance, how much they have earned and their payments. It’s as Simple as something that nobody knows.
So, how about professional users?
We’ve got them covered too.
There is another panel for pro users, for whom they want to see all their currencies balance at one place in one view.
Pro users can their income with complex reports , can add many payout addresses , can buy lottery tickets and so many other things that will come over time.

How about fees?
We don’t take any fees from anyone. Not faucet owners, not faucet users.
You don’t have to pay anything to us.
Ok, how do you earn then?
As we have said, we too are a faucet owner and we earn by showing ads on our own sites.[/size]

Advanced faucet rotator
- Faucets categorized
- Filter to remove sites with popup/popunder (Much wanted)
- You can add your favorite faucet to rotator list and work on one platform (Much wanted)
- You can share your faucet list and the faucets that you have added with your friends and earn from them (Much wanted)

Here are some pictures.

--------

You can start your faucet easily without any deposit.

You can play on other faucets on our network and simply send your balance to your Faucet account without any fee (0 fees)

Just secure your account, play on faucets, and Send a Gift to your faucet.

Choose the currency you want to send.

Enter your faucet account email or choose a faucet from the list below.
or

Then enter the amount that you want to send

Bingo, you are done.

This way you can top-up your faucet without spending 1 satoshi!
just earn from other faucet and earn from your ads  Grin Grin

If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ePay.info (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2015, 11:02:22 PM
Last edit: December 17, 2016, 10:31:20 AM by ePay.info

Advertising Materials:
Code:
http://cdn.epay.info/banners/468_1.gif

Code:
http://cdn.epay.info/banners/468_2.jpg

Code:
http://cdn.epay.info/banners/728_1.gif

Code:
http://cdn.epay.info/banners/728_2.jpg

Code:
http://cdn.epay.info/banners/728_3.jpg

nickaizoku

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

❃ CyberNick ❃

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 02:29:58 AM

hey i registered in ur site few week or maybe month ago, its cool Smiley and payment always on time.. nice.!

ePay.info (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2015, 06:08:25 AM
Last edit: August 11, 2015, 06:44:16 AM by ePay.info

Register now, Get 10,000 Free Satoshi of Welcome bonus Now! This promotion applies for first 10,000 registered users
tennozer

Activity: 322

Bonus Claim Url: http://betonline.wager.bz

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2015, 06:49:05 AM

Register now, Get 10,000 Free Satoshi of Welcome bonus Now! This promotion applies for first 10,000 registered users

I received my satoshis. I always use your faucets. Instant payout is more important thing to me and I can demand instand payout from your faucets  Wink

lottoitaliano
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 08:25:07 AM

Hi epay.info i have join now, confirm my email address, but don't have received a 10.000 satoshi free. Why ?
My username is carmineandresini   Tnx
tennozer

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2015, 08:59:37 AM

Hi epay.info i have join now, confirm my email address, but don't have received a 10.000 satoshi free. Why ?
My username is carmineandresini   Tnx

you have to go to multiply part and click the 10k satoshi banner and you will receive a mail and click the redeem button.

aluntheng

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 03:42:00 AM
Last edit: August 24, 2015, 05:39:14 AM by aluntheng

https://blockchain.info/address/1NEzMrJLxY8NNYq9utH9w6AmfzF6RRax25
where my deposit, not showing up on my wallet ??

http://prntscr.com/8872dp
nickaizoku

❃ CyberNick ❃

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 03:44:08 AM

old user cant have the free 10k ? Cheesy
nice promotion anyway, i feel great at ur site for all this time, earn alot too with my referral, but since have dice roll, i lose alot too Sad

Monopoly

Activity: 546

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 04:15:23 AM

Payouts are instant and automatic ?
Monopoly

Activity: 546

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 04:25:30 AM

the top winner status is fake ..... #344534 is Earlier than #10175329 but is later in top winner ........
nickaizoku

❃ CyberNick ❃

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 04:27:53 AM

Instant but need to pay miner fee Smiley
Automatic every sunday.

giustone

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 11:48:52 AM

Hello,
Very nice with multiple bitcoin option.
I use your faucets but now with multiply game,I will use them more often.
Good Luck!

ePay.info (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2015, 09:48:15 AM

the top winner status is fake ..... #344534 is Earlier than #10175329 but is later in top winner ........

Top winners list sorted as winning amount
ePay Hi-Lo game is popular game and we are on round 15,xxx,xxx (15 million)
the highest winner play round #344534

You can also check every player public profile page and check the earnings, you can check every payout of player with provided hash proof,
ePay.info (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2015, 09:54:55 AM

hey i registered in ur site few week or maybe month ago, its cool Smiley and payment always on time.. nice.!

the website looks good and fast regarding the loading , and as for the concept , its a nice idea , will look forward in using it Smiley

I received my satoshis. I always use your faucets. Instant payout is more important thing to me and I can demand instand payout from your faucets  Wink

Hello,
Very nice with multiple bitcoin option.
I use your faucets but now with multiply game,I will use them more often.
Good Luck!

We are glad you have this feeling, hope to see you more
we are giving our best to improving our website and services and every suggestion are welcomed
ePay.info (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2015, 10:04:53 AM

Payout is send automatically every sundays and we have instant payout, miner fee is not belong to ePay, you pay the miner fee to bitcoin network, you can check your fee on the transaction hash, ePay is completley free service
ePay.info (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2015, 10:12:02 AM

We are waiting from blockchain response.
Your money is still in blockchain we have filled complaint about this issue.
they promised it will be fixed soon
link of the conversation : http://epay.info/img/blockcahin_deposit.jpg
ePay.info (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2015, 06:30:32 PM

We have just received this from blockchain:

How ever we have already moved to our dedicated deposit system.
tennozer

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2015, 07:35:08 PM

Do you have more than 10000 registered  users. I can already see that this one is finished.

ePay.info (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2015, 08:30:47 PM

Do you have more than 10000 registered  users. I can already see that this one is finished.

Hi
This promotion is extended.
If you begin playing on the faucets you will no longer be able to use this promotion.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: