Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:05:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Which will be the first country who will accept bitcoin ?
Australia - 4 (18.2%)
USA - 1 (4.5%)
China - 4 (18.2%)
Germany - 1 (4.5%)
Others - 10 (45.5%)
Canada - 0 (0%)
Holland - 1 (4.5%)
italy - 0 (0%)
Spain - 0 (0%)
Russia - 1 (4.5%)
Denmark - 0 (0%)
Switzerland - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 22

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which will be the first country who will accept bitcoin ?  (Read 3452 times)
chennan
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004

View Profile
October 05, 2015, 01:58:21 PM

Voted: USA

Looks like I'm the first one here who thinks that USA will be the first country who will accept bitcoin. ) Well, I'm aware of all the negative sides of the USA, but I strongly believe that this country will be the first in acceptin BTC, like it was the first in acceptance of many progressive things in the past.

Dude, do you really believe that the government; who is essentially the puppets for the Fed are going to allow a mass adoption of bitcoin in the US ok?  After all the past wars to keep the petro dollar fully functioning? Absolutely not, USA will be the ones kicking and screaming on the way towards mass adoption for any reputable crypto currency... We out of all the countries are the most patriotic when it comes to our national currency.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
October 05, 2015, 04:37:26 PM

I dont understated why only 4 countries that are far from adopting Bitcoin are set to vote on.  Result is clear and almost everyone votes elsewhere.
carodupuis

Activity: 382
Merit: 100

Live cams shows pimped with cryptocurrency on Sexy

View Profile
October 05, 2015, 04:52:28 PM

I dont understated why only 4 countries that are far from adopting Bitcoin are set to vote on.  Result is clear and almost everyone votes elsewhere.

You may be right. But I too think that USA will be first one to come out to adopt bitcoin.
kenbytes (OP)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 06, 2015, 01:56:08 PM

say a country and y put to the pool ...sorry Cheesy

momore

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 06, 2015, 02:08:00 PM

USA.
JeWay

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 06, 2015, 02:34:45 PM

I think China would be the first country, as you know they mined Bitcoin a lot.
rivoke
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1006

View Profile
October 06, 2015, 02:46:15 PM

witch country do you thing will be the first who will accept bitcoin official money as payment?

I think China because AFAIK China's bitcoin market really affect bitcoin's value worldwide.
So there's no doubt that bitcoin will be accept by China. Once China really make it happen, I'm sure bitcoin will raise once again
7788bitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1023

View Profile
October 06, 2015, 02:46:25 PM

I think US will be the first country to accept bitcoin. However, there will be lot of regulations for the exchange/taxation etc. The bitlicense in NY is just a beginning.
7788bitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1023

View Profile
October 06, 2015, 02:48:08 PM

No I do not think so. I will be surprise even if China were to be the one of the many countries eventually accepting bitcoin.
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
October 06, 2015, 02:49:21 PM

they do it for the profit only, so i doubt they even care about bitcoin itself, mostly converting every earning in cny, i can bet my ass that from the 2k+ coins they are producing, at least 2k are dumped, they are the big dumper out there
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
October 06, 2015, 02:58:31 PM

Switzerland
TTMNewsMJ

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 02:10:51 AM

I think it will be Australia.
Pyr3x

Activity: 602

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 04:11:01 AM

I dont think too many will adopt it officially until people stop cashing out bitcoin and treating it like an investment, another major issue is just people who are plain ignorant to bitcoin and those who believe whatever they are told. Whenever I run into anyone who has heard of bitcoin I always get told that I should sell all my bitcoin because bitcoin is "going away" I ask them how that is going to happen and they never have an answer but apparently on the local news that is all they are told about it.

I then go out of my way to correct the ignorant. It makes my eye twitch....

[/quote]

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█       P A X F U L       █  █        ЛУЧШAЯ P2P ПЛATФOPMA ДЛЯ CДEЛOК C БИTКOИHOM         █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█  █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Light

Activity: 742
Merit: 502

Circa 2010

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 04:18:26 AM

Doubt any of the countries will openly use Bitcoin as legal tender, if it ever happens at all. The truth is that the random tiny ass countries that are spawned over contested land might try something like this simply for publicity - but I can't see why a country would bother shifting to Bitcoin when its entire economy and markets are designed around its currency. It would need new regulation alongside new awareness (majority of people don't know anything about it) which is too much work for a government.
absy
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 04:22:53 AM

i dont know about which country accepts first.. but i know australia will accept it sooner or later..

Along with this i also know that India will never accept this..  Sad Sad

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
dollarneed

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 05:03:51 AM

i think you should add Liberland on pool, since Liberland is the first country that accept bitcoin as currency and they want to make their own cryptocurrency.
https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/liberland-wants-to-create-its-own-cryptocurrency-accepts-bitcoin-for-state-budget/
i believe that singapore would be accept bitcoin to
zencomp

Activity: 182

★ Nakedbitcoins.com ★

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 07:00:27 AM

Australia has already ruled Bitcoin as a currency. Honduras is using blockchain technology as a land claim registry. China (I think) was/still is using Bitcoin as an investment. In Liberland, Bitcoin might even be the official currency. Bitcoin is seeing usage from governments already.
Now it is only Liberland i think,first step has been done for btc to be a money in EU,but European Comission is very slow in legislation.Finally it will come.I dont know it will be positive or negative,if will be accepted like a money exchanges will have to get very costly financial licences,but btc will be recognised like a legal currency

after seeing this quote i think european countrys are accepting bitcoins but asian countrys are still far nowhere, in india still they are confusion in bitcoin

m4nki

Activity: 1039
Merit: 510

View Profile
February 11, 2016, 02:13:34 AM

Well the truth is that no country needs to accept Bitcoin for Bitcoin to succeed. All that they need to do is not ban it. Bitcoin doesn't need to become national currency, Bitcoin only needs to be a currency on the Internet.

As Andreas Antonopoulos has said, Internet finally has its currency, some 20 years later and together, Internet and Bitcoin are unstoppable. Internet is the only country that Bitcoin needs in my opinion.

nice thought, to see the internet as the country of bitcoin. makes sense that bitcoin does not need any other instance than that.

heldertb

Activity: 242

Blockchain-based Financial Ecosystem

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2016, 03:47:26 AM

Australia has already ruled Bitcoin as a currency. Honduras is using blockchain technology as a land claim registry. China (I think) was/still is using Bitcoin as an investment. In Liberland, Bitcoin might even be the official currency. Bitcoin is seeing usage from governments already.
Now it is only Liberland i think,first step has been done for btc to be a money in EU,but European Comission is very slow in legislation.Finally it will come.I dont know it will be positive or negative,if will be accepted like a money exchanges will have to get very costly financial licences,but btc will be recognised like a legal currency

after seeing this quote i think european countrys are accepting bitcoins but asian countrys are still far nowhere, in india still they are confusion in bitcoin

which will be the first country  who will  accept bitcoin . I don,t  know but only i can guess which country will be first and which country will accept bitcoin after some time and slowly slowly all country accept bitcoin.

█▮▬█▀▀▀ YouHodler.com ▀▀▀█▬▮█
Keep Crypto. Get Cash
   Cool█▮ The highest Loan-to-Value ratio ▮ No minimum monthly payments and no hidden fees ▮ Major cryptocurrencies as collateral ▮█   Cool
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: