Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 04:32:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ◀ PrimeChain | Verify Prime Numbers | LESS THAN 500 COINS CREATED PER DAY ▶  (Read 76722 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
rapta

Activity: 325
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 01:20:42 AM

CoinGather is happy to support NEG trading until it makes it to a larger exchange.  I know we are small, we have been the first exchange for a number popular coins such as LIMX.  We don't mind being the skipping stone for now Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2015, 01:31:40 AM

CoinGather is happy to support NEG trading until it makes it to a larger exchange.  I know we are small, we have been the first exchange for a number popular coins such as LIMX.  We don't mind being the skipping stone for now Smiley

Your picture will always be the first one listed in this thread since you were first to add us and I really do appreciate it  Wink

MickGhee
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

Fucker of "the system"

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 02:19:23 AM

+1 to coingater

Last night, while you were sleeping. I fucked the system!
fonzerrellie
Legendary

Activity: 1190

Kaspa

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 06:54:40 AM

did you already update the OP with the new wallets?

my wallet had gotten nothing but orphans the last couple hours while I was at work (and was 3000+ blocks behind) I downloaded a new one thinking you had but it still says 5.0.0.0 

restarting the wallet got it un stuck and finding blocks again YaY

#Expanse $EXP 500 transactions 4 .1 EXP 1st Clone of ETH 
WAVES
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2015, 06:55:39 AM

my wallet had gotten nothing but orphans the last couple hours while I was at work (and was 3000+ blocks behind) I downloaded a new one thinking you had but it still says 5.0.0.0 

I have not. The new version will be 5.2

fonzerrellie
Legendary

Kaspa

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 07:11:58 AM

right on, I'm back finding blocks so I'm all good  Cool I don't even want to count how many blocks I missed out on while it was locked up lol but it's a shitload

overall I'm noticing a few more orphans than 10k etc, is that due to the extra calculations it's doing to find the primes?

WAVES
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2015, 07:18:29 AM
Last edit: August 18, 2015, 07:33:05 AM by iGotSpots

right on, I'm back finding blocks so I'm all good  Cool I don't even want to count how many blocks I missed out on while it was locked up lol but it's a shitload

overall I'm noticing a few more orphans than 10k etc, is that due to the extra calculations it's doing to find the primes?

No, faster blocks. The prime-check isn't working properly in 5.0 and is defaulting to NOT prime at the first check (rounding numbers did not work as anticipated, which is why I switched from division/rounding to a modulo-based formula in 5.2)

vegasguy
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 02:34:29 PM

Spots, you posted in my thread, so now I get to post in yours Wink Im requesting a truce. We both will be in Crypto for years and years in the future. I know you think I did a bunch of childish shit like sockpuppet accounts and fucking around with your family. I will tell you 100% , I never did anything like that. I think this made the situation MUCH worse as you thought I was playing games with you when I wasnt. Not my style, never has been. As you know, "Im right in your face" kind of guy, always have been.  Anyway, choice is yours. You dont have to like me, but lets make peace. If youve got any unfinished business with me , lets have it out, right now. Say what it is. If your done with all this bullshit then lets cohabitate in crypto in peace. For the record, Ive said it before, I let everything go weeks ago. I dont like to carry anger or hate. Youll proabably say "fuck off", and thats ok too. I hope you are done with this bullshit as I am. Your call. Lets have some fun with it. If you call a truce, you can even come in and jokingly poke fun at my stupid ass , while I struggle. Its all good.

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2015, 06:25:32 PM
Last edit: August 18, 2015, 06:42:33 PM by iGotSpots

So I make you over a bunch of BTC with my coins, then you help destroy what I worked on for over 16 months, threaten me with lawsuits, try to extort me for a higher-than-normal swap rate that will screw over other people, talk massive shit nonstop about me in like 20 threads, and cost me over 30 BTC since I don't want to dump on the people still in it.. all until you have a coin you care about and now you want a truce?

That's some pussy shit, dude.. I'll pass. I'm going to crush anything you ever do in crypto. Quietly, silently, I will destroy it

fonzerrellie
Legendary

Kaspa

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 06:44:52 PM

I hope guys can learn to be civil... but would understand if spots was still pissed,  I mean you guy's gleefully destroyed a coin that represented over a years worth of coins from mmxiv, 10k, balls, vary, teeth bucks 1 & 2. BUCKS was starting to do alright in the markets... so the base code turned out to be more exploitable than he thought it was? and if that was the case then swapping 1 last time to a more solid base code would have solved it and we'd be fine. (it was spots first masternode/crave style coin so obviously he wasn't as familiar with it as he is with others) but nope you guys had to exploit it into the ground.

so ya I could see why it would be hard for spots to "just let it go"

If you're not "fallout" you have to admit whoever it is most likely wanted him to think that you were.

needless to say you guys have been bullying him for so long no wonder his temper is so short, you guys would make anyone go bipolar after a while.

WAVES
vegasguy
Legendary

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 06:50:35 PM

So I make you over $22,000, then you help destroy what I worked on for over 16 months, threaten me with lawsuits, and talk massive shit nonstop about me in like 20 threads, and cost me over 30 BTC since I don't want to dump on the people still in it.. all until you have a coin you care about and now you want a truce?

That's some pussy shit, dude.. I'll pass. I'm going to crush anything you ever do in crypto. Quietly, silently, I will destroy it

Hold on man, I NEVER spoke shit about you in 20 threads. I kept everything I had to say on your thread. Do you STILL think I have other sock puppets accounts? If you do, then THAT is the problem. I DONT. NEVER have. You have seen EVERYTHING I have ever wrote about you in your thread, under my one and only account I have. This one. Now, knowing that, you still dont want to make peace?? Ive paid massive prices too. Everyone thinks Im this big bad bully, and IM NOT. I tried to stop what you were doing because I thought it was wrong, but its done and in the past. We have BOTH paid massive prices. By the way, I never made even 5% of what I told you on MMXIV. My system was compromised, and I had to move my funds to another wallet. I can easily prove that anytime.  I was messing with you, at the time, I was angry. Youll use this against me too. Thats ok. enjoy. I still want peace. It makes no sense for us to carry this on. Its not about my new coin. Im not even sure I can pull that off. Its about not carrying hate in our hearts. Spots, I dont want to polute your thread, and would rather discuss this through email, that way you can post just the parts you want or if you want a phone call even (ill give you my personal phone #). Looking back, I have not done anything that is too terrible to you. I threatened legal action and called you a bunch of names. THATS IT. Youve done the same to me. I want to keep your thread drama free and clean, and I want to end this dispute peacefully. I have paid massive prices too man.

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2015, 07:01:40 PM

No dice

iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2015, 07:28:50 PM

No. You have crossed a line that you can only cross once; there is no going back. You obviously care about your reputation more than I care about mine

You say you only post about me in one thread.. well here's three, that neither of us are the OP of, that I found without even really looking very hard. Took two seconds, so I'm sure there's plenty more. This doesn't even include any MMXIV, GorillaTeeth, Variance, or GorillaBucks thread that you also ruined

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1125120

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1108502

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1146687

I have no interest in being civil with you. At all. But I see you're already deleting the posts I'm responding to in this thread, so I assume all the other shit talking will magically disappear today, too   Roll Eyes

fonzerrellie
Legendary

Kaspa

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 07:45:53 PM

No dice

I think that says alot about who is who here. Ive been called this bully , and Im the one reaching out for peace, and you want nothing to do with it. Frankly I think, you still think I am this fallout, and he is hurting my rep because you and a few others think this is me, and I swear it is not. I think 90% of this is youve thought Im this fallout guy, and I am not. Question: I have an idea. Im going to try and uncover the identity of this person, IF I prove to you without question WHO this fucker really is, will you make peace? I think , that youve read posts by this coward, and think its me, AND all the shit he has said , has been attached to me, and its not. I think this will help alot. Well?

Vegas

yes you're the one reaching out... but only after you helped kill his work, lol it's like watching someone ask for a handshake after the person watched them destroy the persons car with a sledge hammer... the damage is done and to think a handshake will make it any less worse is not very reasonable is it? maybe some time will help both parties be able to take a step back and see things from the others perspective... anger is a hell of a mistress, it's best not to fuck with her for too long Wink 

if your not one of the peeps with the "special" BUCKS wallets then I apologize for insinuating it.

and yes I obviously assumed you were "fallout" as well, so if your not then my apologies for that as well.
Ha and proving your not could go a long way cause that guy is still harassing the sh!t out of spots on the trollbox's

anywho I'm really trying to not get in the middle of this so this is the last time I'll post about it.

good luck to both of you

WAVES
NextGenCrypto

Activity: 462

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2015, 10:15:30 PM

Spots, you posted in my thread, so now I get to post in yours Wink Im requesting a truce. We both will be in Crypto for years and years in the future. I know you think I did a bunch of childish shit like sockpuppet accounts and fucking around with your family. I will tell you 100% , I never did anything like that. I think this made the situation MUCH worse as you thought I was playing games with you when I wasnt. Not my style, never has been. As you know, "Im right in your face" kind of guy, always have been.  Anyway, choice is yours. You dont have to like me, but lets make peace. If youve got any unfinished business with me , lets have it out, right now. Say what it is. If your done with all this bullshit then lets cohabitate in crypto in peace. For the record, Ive said it before, I let everything go weeks ago. I dont like to carry anger or hate. Youll proabably say "fuck off", and thats ok too. I hope you are done with this bullshit as I am. Your call. Lets have some fun with it. If you call a truce, you can even come in and jokingly poke fun at my stupid ass , while I struggle. Its all good.

Vegas

What a baby....  Giving up to the carpet steamer eh? 

vegasguy
Legendary

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 11:05:57 PM

My final proof: This thread, that is ALL about you: Re: iGotSpots Scam Dev . https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1125120.0

It is 14 pages long. Pretty much , anyone thats anyone posted in that thread, EXCEPT 1 person. ME!

I will take FULL responsibility for anything Ive done and said, but I think you need to go through my profile and see with your own eyes, that since the day of the swap I have left you alone.

Thank you.

Vegas

vegasguy
Legendary

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 11:10:42 PM

Vegas

What a baby....  Giving up to the carpet steamer eh?  

There is no give up. But I think Im older than most people here. When you get a little older, you fight it out, and then its over. You learn, that when you carry hate in your heart, it can make you very sick. I STILL dont condone or like his actions, and he doesnt like mine. But, its in the past. Frankly , I have ONLY 1 person that dislikes me, and thats spots. Thats all. I can get very nasty, so I always try to resolve things first. Even after the fighting is over, its still good to "agree to disagree", and end the fighting and go our separate ways. So im leaving it like that. Im still going to try to unmask that person I talked about earlier. Please do us BOTH a favor , dont show up in my thread, thats just going to make our situation 1000x worse, other that that, Ill stay out of your way.

Vegas

NextGenCrypto

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2015, 11:11:29 PM

No. You have crossed a line that you can only cross once; there is no going back. You obviously care about your reputation more than I care about mine

You say you only post about me in one thread.. well here's three, that neither of us are the OP of, that I found without even really looking very hard. Took two seconds, so I'm sure there's plenty more. This doesn't even include any MMXIV, GorillaTeeth, Variance, or GorillaBucks thread that you also ruined

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1125120

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1108502

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1146687

I have no interest in being civil with you. At all. But I see you're already deleting the posts I'm responding to in this thread, so I assume all the other shit talking will magically disappear today, too   Roll Eyes

Ok need to look at the other threads: Just looked through https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1125120 and did not find my name.

Found posts on https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1108502 (nothing too terrible, called you a dick and asked rick to resurect original bucks)

Found 1 post on https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1146687 and it says "BUMP. Agreed". 2 words.

Also these few posts are about 6 weeks old. Proof in itself that im over this. I STILL dont think I crossed any lines. I STILL think you are linking me to fallout, and THAT is 90% of the issue. This guy has been a royal asshole to you. But, THATS not me, and I can partitally prove it (today), and can certianly prove it in the future if you unblock me from PM. So im not gonna beg you, I ask for a truce, and I even showed you I havent wronged you quite as bad as you think. No worse than what you have done to me. This needs to be said: YOU DID NOT LOSE 30 BTC TO ME AFTER THE SWAP. I made it a point to stay the hell out for as long as possible because I knew you would blame me for the losses. So NO, look at my posts , the last post in your thread was the actual DAY of the swap, and I came in to help the new peope that were confused. Then I left it for good. so, you DONT get to blame me for anything that happend after the swap. I left you to it.

You see now? Its not all these messages in 20 different threads and all this. I stopped talking to you and about you weeks ago. I wasnt going to drag it out, but then you thought it cute to come and post in my thread. So I knew then we had unfinished business. So you see now, you said I started all this shit talking in these threads, now when you look the messages are NOT there. You know why? THEY NEVER WERE!!
THAT I can prove too. Anyone that knows what we know about computers ALSO knows there is a way to go back to original untouched pages. NO messages were deleted , and I can prove THAT too. AGAIN, you have me REALLY mixed up with this fallout guy, and THAT is why your so pissed. Your not pissed at me, your pissed at him, and if you unblock me from your PM, and stop being a fucking hard head, Im going to tell you some things. I dont want to keep posting our business in your thread, but I cant PM you. Your still going to repost my emails, I dont care about that, but I dont want to post in your thread if I can help it.

Vegas

Why are you being such a bitch?  He's just a nobody shitcoin dev...  You just look like a babbling fool now.

vegasguy
Legendary

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 11:20:24 PM

Why are you being such a bitch?  He's just a nobody shitcoin dev...  You just look like a babbling fool now.

First of all, fuck you. You dont want to try me motherfucker. Ill cut your fucking balls off and hand them to you. Im trying to make peace after a very long and fucking ugly dispute, and some cocksucker is trying to make him think its me. You want to try me? Many have tried. ALL have fucking failed. ALL.. and they ALL wished they hadnt tried in the first place. DO your research on me first, prick, before you try me. Ill fucking own you.

You know what..fuck both of you, your right , your both a fucking waste of time. You know where Im at , if either of you want to get thrown around like a fucking rag doll . fuck off.

Vegas

NextGenCrypto

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2015, 11:21:28 PM

Why are you being such a bitch?  He's just a nobody shitcoin dev...  You just look like a babbling fool now.

First of all, fuck you. You dont want to try me motherfucker. Ill cut your fucking balls off and hand them to you. Im trying to make peace after a very long and fucking ugly dispute, and some cocksucker is trying to make him think its me. You want to try me? Many have tried. ALL have fucking failed. ALL.. and they ALL wished they hadnt tried in the first place. DO your research on me first, prick, before you try me. Ill fucking own you.

Vegas

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Now we all see why you're exactly where you are today.  Someone's got some daddy issues...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: