Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 11:17:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Script Service  (Read 240 times)
chaosPT (OP)

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 11:14:02 AM

Hello and welcome,

I will be offering a Script Service, meaning either of the following :

1. You look through sites and pick if you like one. You get it for 25-98% off what it usually costs.
2. You pick a website that you like there script and I will scrape, extract and other things of that nature for you. This price will vary on duration and level of progress.

Option #1 is instant after bticoins atr received.
Option #2 is less then 24 hours depending on the website if not capable you will not lose anything or any money. As well I will give you a free script.

If you're interested here's all my scripts, themes ect go on either cryptothrift.com, themeforest.net, codecanyon.net since that's where I mostly got my scripts except the ones that are ran on there own.

If you're interested in the 2nd service just PM me with this quote filled and I will get back to you ASAP -
Script Requested -
Website URL -
My price offer -
I need it by -

That's about it for now, thanks guys!!

Cheesy
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: