Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:09:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: If I buy two times as much ORB, does that mean I can retire in only 5 years???
Yes - 4 (21.1%)
No - 14 (73.7%)
Maybe - 1 (5.3%)
Total Voters: 19

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Self employed open source retirement fund, retire in only 10 years!  (Read 3818 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Mario241077
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

ORB has a good chance to grow.

View Profile
August 16, 2015, 05:13:46 PM
Last edit: August 16, 2015, 05:52:47 PM by Mario241077

check this thread in ten years and u idiots will still b working at mcdonalds lol.

you work in a bank? sorry for this
and thanks i have a job ... Smiley That's the reason why I have so little time for ORB. Why I should work somewhere else ??

the Banks are open a can of Pandorer and they can not close

read
http://dollarcollapse.com/money-bubble/central-banks-preparing-to-panic-again/

$1.5 Quadrillion Derivatives Time Bomb
Stock-Markets / Derivatives Jul 25, 2015 - 09:40 PM GMT

By: STRATFOR

Stock-Markets

When investing becomes gambling, bad endings follow. The next credit crunch could make 2008-09 look mild by comparison. Bank of International Settlements(BIS) data show around $700 trillion in global derivatives.

Along with credit default swaps and other exotic instruments, the total notional derivatives value is about $1.5 quadrillion - about 20% more than in 2008, beyond what anyone can conceive, let alone control if unexpected turmoil strikes.
http://www.marketoracle.co.uk/Article51600.html
http://worldtradescanner.com/Energy%20Derivatives%20Bubble%20Near%20Bursting.htm

now they run away from yourself, the only reason why they are investing in the BTC

Are you a part of the ORB Community or want to be it, then gives your vote! here!! One of the first 30 currencys in the World is Orbitcoin DEV Forum - don't forget free ORB's are here ORB Faucet, tell your friend's - With PoW (without Asic's)/PoS Hybrid-System everyone can mine ORB with general purpose pc-hardware. The PoS (Proof of Stake) generation features very low energy consumption. Green Stake over PoS

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TheORBlord (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 16, 2015, 05:20:25 PM

The banks are the biggest scammers of the world
They manipulate the financial market and even politics! When people understand this, is the end for the banks! And the only reason to invest the banks in the BTC, they know that people will eventually understand it!

latest with the next financial market collapse, this comes and is as sure as the Amen in the church

a question of time

Well said Mario sir, Id rather put my money in to a decentralised system like Orbitcoin than the pockets of greedy bankers any day of the week.
Mario241077
Legendary

View Profile
August 16, 2015, 05:20:34 PM

and up

Are you a part of the ORB Community or want to be it, then gives your vote! here!! One of the first 30 currencys in the World is Orbitcoin DEV Forum - don't forget free ORB's are here ORB Faucet, tell your friend's - With PoW (without Asic's)/PoS Hybrid-System everyone can mine ORB with general purpose pc-hardware. The PoS (Proof of Stake) generation features very low energy consumption. Green Stake over PoS
Mario241077
Legendary

View Profile
August 16, 2015, 05:25:14 PM

the RSI is dead,  oversold for the second time!

the candlestick could be a clean hammer! But it is not ready yet

Mario241077
Legendary

View Profile
August 16, 2015, 06:33:38 PM

OH WOW i will be rich OH WOW!!

Can i invest more then 10$???

Maybe 10000$? That all i have but in 10years i will be a billionaire!!!

WOW OH WOW!!

A question you have understood what I wrote? Perhaps my english too bad! I'm sorry for that! I spoke only of the mine POS Coins a one wallet, not on how much I have!

TheORBlord (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 16, 2015, 08:08:03 PM

OH WOW i will be rich OH WOW!!

Can i invest more then 10$???

Maybe 10000$? That all i have but in 10years i will be a billionaire!!!

WOW OH WOW!!

I sense sarcasm lol,
but yes you can invest as much as you like $10 is only the recommended amount, you could invest less or you could invest more.
Mario241077
Legendary

View Profile
August 17, 2015, 08:53:58 AM
Last edit: August 17, 2015, 09:31:58 AM by Mario241077

I thought to myself, stupid bankers just. Can only make money by cheating!

$ 10 we are not enough for retirement!

But if you invest every month $ 10 in ORB, definitely have a higher interest rate than if you deposit $ 100 in a bank account or pay into an insurance!
So buying ORB, BTC or other Altcoins, it is finally no matter which Coin! But do not let your hard-earned money to banks

They will devalue the Fiat money becoming stronger. They can not save them in another way their snowballing system!

Pyramid scheme of banks is as follows

approximately 10 years, the financial market will be boosted !!! Then they dropped it and unload! Devirates will the financial market is pressed down, this output of the banks, of course, a bet on down! so there are more and more endlessly ongoing devirates

After the policy is pumping money into the market to supposedly stimulate the economy! This money is pumping the market then back up!
The capital of all citizens is also extremely devalued, Taxpayers pay with your saved money for the game of banks

Mario241077
Legendary

View Profile
August 17, 2015, 09:18:35 AM

http://www.godmode-trader.de/artikel/oecd-sieht-gefahr-fuer-die-weltwirtschaft-wenn-chinas-abschwung-anhaelt,4149149
http://www.godmode-trader.de/analyse/es-ist-offiziell-der-welthandel-bricht-zusammen,4286022
It's official: falling velocity of world trade increases
The slide at oil, copper and other raw materials may be explained by a too high offer. This offer is only so high, because the demand does not come afterwards. The Dutch government has now found out why the cause is.

"Due to the volatility of monthly trading data, momentum is the preferred measure of the growth of trade. The trade momentum in May was -1.3% (not annualized), after -1.2% in April and this is the lowest figure since May 2009. the import and export momentum in the industrialized countries were close to zero, while both numbers in emerging markets under -2% lower. "

but the equities are higher than in 2009 !!! How is that possible !?

only more money in the market, more and more, endless

the devirates bubble is growing and growing

dennislevy

Activity: 300
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 02:56:19 PM

Hi, Orblord

Just exactly is the database hidden in computer? Most wallets is in roaming data. Orbitcoin is not.
My client says cannot download block index. Says to check debug log. Cannot access it, as I do not
know where to look. Computer froze up, had to shut down to reboot. Now cannot open up Orbitcoin
GUI client. Keep getting error loading block index-check debug.log Unfortunately, I cannot find it, to check.
I have the windows 1.5.0.0 *** Installation Instructions for Orbitcoin v1.5.0.0 (Windows) ***

If this is the first time you install Orbitcoin on your computer, all you
need to do is to extract the distribution into a directory of your choice and
run orbitcoin-qt.exe which is the official Qt GUI client.

The Qt GUI client may accept various command line parameters at run time.
It is convenient to store them in a configuration file, data\orbitcoin.conf
It doesn't exist by default and the Qt GUI client may work without it, though
if you want to enable extended functionality, you need to create it and put
some settings in. Please refer to the forums for additional information.

When the block chain download is complete, you can receive and send coins on
the Orbitcoin network.

Since v1.4.0.0, Orbitcoin employs a non-standard location of directory with
block chain and peer data bases, your wallet and configuration file. Previous
clients have stored all this data in an "Orbitcoin" subdirectory located in a
hidden system path:

(Windows 2000, XP, 2003) C:\Documents and Settings\Username\Application Data\
(Windows Vista, 7, Cool    C:\Users\Username\AppData\Roaming\

It was supposed to provide some protection against accidental wallet deletion by
an inexperienced user as many people didn't know where to find it. On the other
hand, it appeared to be a security breach as many wallet stealing trojans and
remote access scripts knew where to look for user data. It was advised to enable
wallet encryption usually, though there was also an option to move the whole
subdirectory elsewhere and report the full path to the client or daemon using
-datadir run time parameter which was rather inconvenient.

The client will not open up, so I have no clue where to go from here. I tried looking for
the data, block index and the like, hidden somewhere? Some help would be appreciated!

Thank-you, Dennis

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: