Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 12:43:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Gamble with Forex and CFDs: Use bitcoin anonymously to bet on markets!  (Read 1450 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
BitConsultant (OP)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2015, 03:59:19 PM

SimpleFX is the best way to bet on Forex and CFD's!

Our Mission: SimpleFX is a robust online trading provider, offering trading with Forex and CFDs on Bitcoins, Litecoins, indices, precious metals and energy. Our mission is to keep our offer and trading conditions simple and transparent. Moreover, we keep our services at the highest possible level of quality.

Indices, commodities, precious metals: You don't have to be Arabian sheikh to trade oil, or Russian oligarch to trade gas! Your opportunities increase with wide range of indices, commodities and precious metals waiting to be traded! We offer wide range of indices, commodities and precious metals to trade with. Worlds resources are in constant change there is always a chance to make a great profit by trading commodities during world events.

60 currency pairs: We are always trying to be a few steps ahead of the competition, that's why our offer contain a lot of currency pairs to choose from (more than 60) including unique exotic instruments (e.g Turkish Lira, South African Rand or Israeli Shekel). It is also expanded by 8 cryptocurrency pairs including Bitcoin and Litecoin.

Up to 1:500 leverage: Leverage is a tool used to maximize your benefits. You do not need the whole capital to trade, small percentage of the whole amount is more than enough. We offer you possibility to set your leverage by yourself to adjust it to your plan and trading strategy. It is possible to set the leverage up to 1:500.

Anonymous Bitcoin account: Trade anonymously with Bitcoins! You don't need to verify your account by showing your ID or giving your address information. Just deposit your Bitcoins and start trading without any further verification! Everything you need to do is to spare a minute to create an account and deposit your Bitcoins. Shortly after that, you are free to trade, simple as that!

No minimum deposits: Are you tired of minimum deposits? You don't want to transfer half of your salary? Good news! We don't have any requirements about how much you want to invest! Feel free to deposit how much you want and start trading at Forex/(Financial Markets) right now! Low capital is not a barrier to trade within our platform, without minimum deposit everyone is able to trade.

Trade 24/7/365: With us, there is always something to trade with! Within our offer you will find instruments which allow you to trade 24 hours per day, 7 days a week! During the week you are able to trade standard currency pairs extended by a lot of exotic instruments. At the weekends it is possible to trade on Bitcoin and Litecoin on markets which are in continuous variation. Bitcoin never sleeps!

Meta Trader 4: Besides functional webtrader, our offer includes MetaTrader4 account which will allow you to trade through one of the most known trading platforms in the world. You will not experience any restrictions, you can use tools such as: expert advisor, trailing stop, multiple close, no limit level. Mobile versions are available to download by our site, you can trade and watch your investments all the time, everywhere you want!

Fast execution: No delays, low latency-those are just two of many great features that our provider offers. You can expect the fastest possible execution time thanks to our LD4 Equinix server located in London. Equinix is the world's largest IBX data center & colocation provider, offering the fastest application performance and lowest latency routes worldwide.

Ready to give it a try? Visit the site now!

https://i.imgur.com/4SXDS85.png

www.SimpleFX.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
hodlmybtc

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2015, 06:50:19 PM

This is looking good, currently using 1broker but I might give this a try in the near future.
BitConsultant (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2015, 07:01:56 PM

This is looking good, currently using 1broker but I might give this a try in the near future.

Yea definitely give it a try and share your opinion when you get a chance. There's more pairs and higher leverage than 1broker, and the trading interface is amazing (plus mt4 too!).

hodlmybtc

Activity: 700

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2015, 07:03:27 PM

Yea definitely give it a try and share your opinion when you get a chance. There's more pairs and higher leverage than 1broker, and the trading interface is amazing (plus mt4 too!).

I will! Might take a while tho because at the moment I don't have much spare BTC.

Cheers
patt0
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1005

Betting Championship betking.io/sports-leaderboard

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 08:39:09 PM

Do you have any bonus to try it out, or at least a virtual trade mode?

I'm new to trade in this kind of markets, I usually do it in sports market, which is completely different, but I want to try financial trade for a while, so it would be great if there was a no risk option first, to get the feel of it.

BitConsultant (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2015, 08:51:45 PM

Do you have any bonus to try it out, or at least a virtual trade mode?

I'm new to trade in this kind of markets, I usually do it in sports market, which is completely different, but I want to try financial trade for a while, so it would be great if there was a no risk option first, to get the feel of it.

Yep, you can start with a demo account Smiley
ticoti

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 11:32:31 PM

This is really attractive, can I really gamble forex with bitcoin?
waterpile

Activity: 602

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 11:41:52 PM

Yes, There are forex websites that begun accepting bitcoins as a mode of payment but the problem is they have a high minimum deposit, I think most forex sites accept min. of $100 this would be a good site if it really has no min. deposit.
ticoti

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 11:44:03 PM

Yes, There are forex websites that begun accepting bitcoins as a mode of payment but the problem is they have a high minimum deposit, I think most forex sites accept min. of $100 this would be a good site if it really has no min. deposit.
What is the minimum deposit in this site?
BitConsultant (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2015, 12:24:14 AM

There is no minimum.
ticoti

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 12:46:39 AM

There is no minimum.

Wow,that's really nice!
I may test it tomorrow  Smiley
Monopoly

Activity: 546

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 01:27:51 AM

Anonymous Bitcoin account: Trade anonymously with Bitcoins! You don't need to verify your account by showing your ID or giving your address information. Just deposit your Bitcoins and start trading without any further verification! Everything you need to do is to spare a minute to create an account and deposit your Bitcoins. Shortly after that, you are free to trade, simple as that!

No minimum deposits: Are you tired of minimum deposits? You don't want to transfer half of your salary? Good news! We don't have any requirements about how much you want to invest! Feel free to deposit how much you want and start trading at Forex/(Financial Markets) right now! Low capital is not a barrier to trade within our platform, without minimum deposit everyone is able to trade.

Ready to give it a try? Visit the site now!

www.SimpleFX.com

I like These two .......... Nice broker will try that ......
Question :
Where is the source of prices ? How to ensure that the prices do not manipulate ? .... How much is the leverage ?
BitConsultant (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2015, 01:31:45 AM

I like These two .......... Nice broker will try that ......
Question :
Where is the source of prices ? How to ensure that the prices do not manipulate ? .... How much is the leverage ?

You can compare to any other FX data provider or broker and decide for yourself. There is no manipulation here and the spread is lower than our bitcoin-accepting competitors Smiley

Try it for yourself and see!
ticoti

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 01:49:16 AM

What about the fees?
What are the fees for transactions?
BitConsultant (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2015, 01:53:33 AM

What about the fees?

No fees or commissions on trades, and no fees to withdrawal or deposit bitcoin. The company makes money on the spread, of course, but even that is much lower than the bitcoin-accepting competitors (and many mainstream brokers as well).

ticoti

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 02:12:33 AM

What about the fees?

No fees or commissions on trades, and no fees to withdrawal or deposit bitcoin. The company makes money on the spread, of course, but even that is much lower than the bitcoin-accepting competitors (and many mainstream brokers as well).

You mean spread with real prices
I understand now, it's good you go with truth
BitConsultant (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2015, 02:16:56 AM

Every Forex and CFD broker has a spread that generates profit for the house. I think you'll find that ours is the lowest of all our direct competitors.
ticoti

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 02:18:56 AM

Every Forex and CFD broker has a spread that generates profit for the house. I think you'll find that ours is the lowest of all our direct competitors.
So you are like eToro but with bitcoin,aren't you?
BitConsultant (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2015, 02:23:51 AM

So you are like eToro but with bitcoin,aren't you?

eToro is largely focused on the social trading aspect, so no not quite.
BitConsultant (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2015, 03:44:37 AM

To clarify on the spread question a bit further, when a CFD trade is entered (with any CFD broker), the position will show a loss equal to the size of the spread. So if the spread is 5 cents with the CFD broker, the position will need to appreciate 5 cents for the position to be at a breakeven price. If you owned the stock or commodity or currency outright, you would be seeing a 5-cent gain, yet you would have paid a commission and have a larger capital outlay. Herein lies the tradeoff.

CFD brokers offer many of the same order types as traditional brokers. Many brokers do not charge commissions or fees of any kind to enter or exit a trade. Rather, the broker makes money by making the trader pay the spread. To buy, a trader must pay the ask price, and to sell/short, the trader must take the bid price.

Hope this helps!
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: