Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2019, 06:43:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.18.0 [Torrent] (New!)

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN - NEW UPDATED AND SHINY!] AudioCoin ADC - Where Music Meets The Blockchain  (Read 44660 times)
Crypto DINGUE

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 06:21:49 PM

Hi there,

A quick update from the development team on this.

First of all, thank you for continuing interest in ADC - it means a lot to us and we are working hard to pay back on that dedication.

Yesterday we got first sight of the Aurovine code from the team that is fixing the site and were able to test it; this went pretty well but did flag up a few residual problems.

The wallet is looking good, though, so once these UI issues are fixed we will be close to getting Aurovine back up and running and, with that, getting things moving again properly for ADC.

On top of that there's some more news coming soon which I cannot say anything about but will be very exciting.

Thanks again,

from

AudiocoinTowers Smiley

No offense, but that is the kind of update you should put on twitter. Show some sign of life...

2 retweets in september about bitcoins price prediction
1 tweet about bouties in august
couple of retweet in june then april...

Why don't you post some updates every month like someone suggested. If you are serious about this give sign a life, my mom tweets more than you do... 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
GET 25 FREE SPINS AT REGISTRATION
GET 100% BONUS ON FIRST DEPOSIT
PLAY NOW
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vfalla

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

BELUGA PAY. Complete Mobile Point of Sale System

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 12:23:32 PM

Hi there,

First of all, thank you for continuing interest in ADC - it means a lot to us and we are working hard to pay back on that dedication.

Yesterday we got first sight of the Aurovine code from the team that is fixing the site and were able to test it; this went pretty well but did flag up a few residual problems.

The wallet is looking good, though, so once these UI issues are fixed we will be close to getting Aurovine back up and running and, with that, getting things moving again properly for ADC.

On top of that there's some more news coming soon which I cannot say anything about but will be very exciting.

Thanks again,

from

AudiocoinTowers Smiley

No offense, but that is the kind of update you should put on twitter. Show some sign of life...

2 retweets in september about bitcoins price prediction
1 tweet about bouties in august
couple of retweet in june then april...

Why don't you post some updates every month like someone suggested. If you are serious about this give sign a life, my mom tweets more than you do... 

I agree, exited for this, buying on cryptopia now! This is old and good [Suspicious link removed]d project. We need update for growth!

foggywhite007

Activity: 112
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 02:03:26 PM

Hi there,

Thanks again,

from

AudiocoinTowers Smiley

it is certainly good. and the price is great. And I still want to bribe. Here only there would be more information from the developers themselves. And that Twitter had more information. One update a year is not enough that will fix.

ironmanTR

Activity: 93

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 04:34:10 PM

Dev you should change the links of facebook and twitter, there is linking error. And make some updates both on social media and the forum. If you don't inform the investors or believers of this project, I am afraid your work will not be able to get enough support.
theblockpoolbeard

Activity: 89

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 07:38:20 PM

Dev you should change the links of facebook and twitter, there is linking error. And make some updates both on social media and the forum. If you don't inform the investors or believers of this project, I am afraid your work will not be able to get enough support.

Thanks - we've fixed that...

We will get back more active on social media, don't worry... We're just focusing on getting Aurovine back up and running again.

Your support is awesome to us - thank you.
qwerr02

Activity: 44

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 10:03:15 AM

İt is nice to hear this. This coin has a great future.
the-doctor

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 08:32:46 AM

We will get back more active on social media, don't worry... We're just focusing on getting Aurovine back up and running again.

thats exiting. Great news to hear, just keep it up!

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
fpex

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 08:22:01 PM

Any help let us know .... i discovered I have a lot of ADC ... i forgot how much i loved the project few years back.
Crypto DINGUE

Activity: 27

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 01:05:27 AM

You should learn to delegate tasks that are trivial so you can focus on what is important and moving the project forward. What I'm saying is that you should keep your valuable time and hire someone for social media posting... or ask the community and find hardcore members.

If you need help just ask
fpex

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 10:04:12 AM

You should learn to delegate tasks that are trivial so you can focus on what is important and moving the project forward. What I'm saying is that you should keep your valuable time and hire someone for social media posting... or ask the community and find hardcore members.

If you need help just ask

i agree, many will help, i mean especially who has quite some coins still
Shankt

Activity: 54
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 09:43:19 AM

Here is some pretty fantastic news...

International music artist Björk now accepts Audiocoin!

People have done things with crypto and artists before, but this is the first time a global artist has done anything like this!

Read the full press release on Music Ally
musicmeetstheblockchain

Activity: 139

Blockchain Applications For The Real World

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 08:44:31 PM

Yeah, just echoing the previous comment.
Awesome news for ADC today with 2 new major use cases.

BJORK
The first major artist to engage with crypto in a meaningful way
http://musically.com/2017/11/02/bjork-blockchain-cryptocurrency-rewards/

SALUTE
Salute music makers announce worlds first shared revenue audiocoin cryptocurrency
https://www.salutemusic.uk/2017/11/02/salute-music-makers-announce-worlds-first-shared-revenue-audiocoin-crypto-currency-valued-10000-salute-music-makers/

qwerr02

Activity: 44

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 06:28:39 AM

Here is some pretty fantastic news...

International music artist Björk now accepts Audiocoin!

People have done things with crypto and artists before, but this is the first time a global artist has done anything like this!

Read the full press release on Music Ally

Good news. Great dev. Good luck
artmen007

Activity: 210
Merit: 101

Eloncity - Power the World for FREE

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 06:35:00 AM

Great news finally. We waited so long. I hope for success and a speedy rise in price of our assets. Good luck to everyone, thank you. Once the price of BTC will stop running up I am sure we will fly to the top

ironmanTR

Activity: 93

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 08:40:28 AM

Great news! Thanks. Please share this info on your social media accounts.
Simple858

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 12:53:35 PM

With Björk on board we will see 20k satoshi this year.. so HODOR HODOR HODOR your ADC

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████████████████████████████████
████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████▀█▀███████
███████████▀█████▀██████████████
██████████▌████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████▀███████████████████
███████▀████████████████████████
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

errata

Activity: 59

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 02:21:09 PM

Where can I mine ADC? Every pool I checked from ADC list is offline...

Also, does anyone know what's happening with Aurovine wallet? There's a message "ADC wallet functionality is currently offline." on their website but I can't find any info about it...
stoner19

Activity: 732
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 03:16:10 PM

Also, does anyone know what's happening with Aurovine wallet? There's a message "ADC wallet functionality is currently offline." on their website but I can't find any info about it...

ADC is now PoS only. PoW ended a long time ago.
errata

Activity: 59

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 03:25:21 PM

ADC is now PoS only. PoW ended a long time ago.

Thanks for info!
CoinMenX

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 03:33:27 PM

why i cant sync my wallet?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.