Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:57:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Btcchina is down?  (Read 2969 times)
jdebunt
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2015, 02:43:36 PM

Smells like a Ponzi.

You can rest assured this IS another ponzi. stay away from this company until they provide some actual proof!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DaddyMonsi
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1006

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2015, 03:24:00 PM

Smells like a Ponzi.

If it smells like ponzi, looks like ponzi and works like ponzi... then it must be ponzi  Grin
nickaizoku

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

❃ CyberNick ❃

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 03:42:19 AM

http://dgcv3sha.cryptopools.com/index.php?page=statistics&action=pool

Here: I put 100 th/s on the digitalcoin-sha256 chain. I am getting a good amount of rejected shares because it does not seem like the pool can handle it.

I have personally just found blocks: 1531984. 1531986, 1531990,1531991, 1531995, 1531996, 1531999, 1532004, 1532005

it will take a few minutes but the statistics page will update the full hash rate

i joined this and have ur 10ghs, but i wont deposit any btc to it yet,
but why now ur site not in cryptopools list now? didn't see.

lottoitaliano
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 07:47:56 AM

who claimed the free 50 GHS?
any review yet?
i hope admin can post more proof of operations or at least be transparent unlike other cloud mining sites.
some unedited pictures can be a good start

Same quesion for me, noboby have received a 50 ghs free and have request as payout ?

i hope none have invested money first to see proof of miner
butbatbit

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 11:10:35 AM

it's ponzi yeah it's ponzi  Grin Grin  Grin Grin
james.lent

Activity: 602
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 11:17:11 AM

any review yet?
i hope admin can post more proof of operations or at least be transparent unlike other cloud mining sites.

Same quesion for me, noboby have received a 50 ghs free and have request as payout ?

i received the 50ghs + 10ghs (when you first register) , but i havent cashed anything out yet. A little reluctant now actually, i'll wait for OP to post more proofs before making any withdrawals. If Op doesnt do so , then he may have that 50ghs/account back , hence why i didn't withdraw any(also havent hit the minimal requirements).

http://prntscr.com/889k6b   (attached pic of the account @ current state)
lottoitaliano
Legendary

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 12:21:50 PM

any review yet?

i received the 50ghs + 10ghs (when you first register) , but i havent cashed anything out yet. A little reluctant now actually, i'll wait for OP to post more proofs before making any withdrawals. If Op doesnt do so , then he may have that 50ghs/account back , hence why i didn't withdraw any(also havent hit the minimal requirements).

Thanks for reply james.lent, i have see you have 0,0018 in your screenshot and the minimum withdraw is 0,002 , tomorrow you reach ?  Grin

But the most important, Today i wait already a video of proof miner  (and not a simply pics)
james.lent

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 12:35:00 PM

any review yet?

Thanks for reply james.lent, i have see you have 0,0018 in your screenshot and the minimum withdraw is 0,002 , tomorrow you reach ?  Grin

But the most important, Today i wait already a video of proof miner  (and not a simply pics)

Yes, but i wont withdraw it yet until i see more evidence. Then i will post a fair review
subSTRATA
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043

:^)

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 01:27:36 PM

any review yet?

Thanks for reply james.lent, i have see you have 0,0018 in your screenshot and the minimum withdraw is 0,002 , tomorrow you reach ?  Grin

But the most important, Today i wait already a video of proof miner  (and not a simply pics)

Yes, but i wont withdraw it yet until i see more evidence. Then i will post a fair review
wouldnt bother; op has not made any attempt to show solid and legitimate proof that he owns the hashing power he claims to have, he keeps dodging the question of providing a mining address too, which should be a simple matter of copy and paste. its likely that the funds youll be withdrawing (if you were to withdraw) were from someone who deposited not knowing any better. but then again, if you were to not withdraw, op would just take it along with whatever else people may have deposited.

theres nothing here. message me if you want to put something here.
james.lent

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 01:33:29 PM

any review yet?

Thanks for reply james.lent, i have see you have 0,0018 in your screenshot and the minimum withdraw is 0,002 , tomorrow you reach ?  Grin

But the most important, Today i wait already a video of proof miner  (and not a simply pics)

wouldnt bother; op has not made any attempt to show solid and legitimate proof that he owns the hashing power he claims to have, he keeps dodging the question of providing a mining address too, which should be a simple matter of copy and paste. its likely that the funds youll be withdrawing (if you were to withdraw) were from someone who deposited not knowing any better. but then again, if you were to not withdraw, op would just take it along with whatever else people may have deposited.

That's true, we'll wait and see the outcome of this situation. He said he will provide pics sometime this week when he's free , so we'll see.
subSTRATA
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043

:^)

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 01:39:09 PM

any review yet?

That's true, we'll wait and see the outcome of this situation. He said he will provide pics sometime this week when he's free , so we'll see.
pictures wouldnt do him any good at this point, and im not an expert in identifying shopped pictures either. doctored videos are much easier to identify though, and would be preferable in the astronomically low chance op actually has 200 TH's of mining equipment. however, i would expect many excuses to avoid the video to come like "oh it takes too much bandwidth to upload a video" or something.

theres nothing here. message me if you want to put something here.
insargood

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 09:50:49 PM

yeah yeah this site PONZI

dont invest or you lost your money

lol ponziiiiiii  Wink Cheesy
lottoitaliano
Legendary

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 06:40:43 AM

For realize a "fair" video is more simply, with any smartphone, enter in his farm and speak "hi, i'm the dev of .... and this is my farm" and later speak whit any worker  Grin
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: