Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:00:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BITCLUB NETWORK: Prison is not the place to be right now  (Read 62160 times)
kotwica666
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 01:07:25 PM

Quite a long time I did not look at this thread. Has anyone proven to this scammers that they don't have enough power to cover the cost of maintaining this pyramid?

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Bitcoinlazy

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 01:52:13 PM

oh  since  there is a topic about BitClubNetwork I will post my 5c here !!!
My mom  deposited with them 500USD ( +99UDS membership fee)  in the end of march, now they promissed  she can withdraw anytime and in will be in her wallet in 48 hours,  no fee...
not true.
We have asked for a withdraw and gave it some time, after 3 days there were nothing in her wallet,  we have opened a ticket
after 2 days of opening the ticket she got paid, all in all it's about half of what she had deposited. SO really cant talk about  profit here yet.

There were also some bitcoincash  credited during the fork to her wallet to make it look legit we requested the withdraw of that too.... it never came to her wallet. and I mean NEVER and the ticket in still pending.
I will be happy if she can at least get back what she deposited, her upline told her not to withdraw but to reinvest " to get more profit" yeah right.

so.
the payments are SLOW ( 5 days and a support ticket is not fast at all )   the support is not replying, foolish members are asked to keep reinvesting and all withdrawals under 2 Bitcoin will be charged an automatic fee of 0.002 Bitcoin ( probably just to make sure you will not withdraw too soon )

I will update if I have any improvements but  this is  not a legit project  to me

Just to be totally fair this is my update.  I finally received my payouts on November  6 and 13 !  since then I have almost x2 these money on poloniex
this has not yet cover  the invested money  and I have calculated to my mom that if she would  just go ahead and invest these dollars into bitcoin straight on she would have had x14 to her investment right now....
I do not recomend this project to anyone and I hope that at least we can get what was invested/
RoomBot
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1123

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 06:38:44 AM

oh  since  there is a topic about BitClubNetwork I will post my 5c here !!!
My mom  deposited with them 500USD ( +99UDS membership fee)  in the end of march, now they promissed  she can withdraw anytime and in will be in her wallet in 48 hours,  no fee...
not true.
We have asked for a withdraw and gave it some time, after 3 days there were nothing in her wallet,  we have opened a ticket
after 2 days of opening the ticket she got paid, all in all it's about half of what she had deposited. SO really cant talk about  profit here yet.

There were also some bitcoincash  credited during the fork to her wallet to make it look legit we requested the withdraw of that too.... it never came to her wallet. and I mean NEVER and the ticket in still pending.
I will be happy if she can at least get back what she deposited, her upline told her not to withdraw but to reinvest " to get more profit" yeah right.

so.
the payments are SLOW ( 5 days and a support ticket is not fast at all )   the support is not replying, foolish members are asked to keep reinvesting and all withdrawals under 2 Bitcoin will be charged an automatic fee of 0.002 Bitcoin ( probably just to make sure you will not withdraw too soon )

I will update if I have any improvements but  this is  not a legit project  to me

Just to be totally fair this is my update.  I finally received my payouts on November  6 and 13 !  since then I have almost x2 these money on poloniex
this has not yet cover  the invested money  and I have calculated to my mom that if she would  just go ahead and invest these dollars into bitcoin straight on she would have had x14 to her investment right now....
I do not recomend this project to anyone and I hope that at least we can get what was invested/

You
have calculated to my mom
Is that even legal in your country?

Odaiski

Activity: 15

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 03:35:24 AM

It’s a typical MLM scam. Nothing new. Most of investors must write good reviews to find new refs.
IconFirm

Activity: 1438
Merit: 574

Always ask questions. #StandWithHongKong

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2018, 10:36:54 AM

If you have a question about Bitclub just ask and I will try to answer.

I have a question:

How many more fake/shill accounts are you going to use to promote this scam?

Name:    hemasaram
Activity:    4
Position:    Newbie
Date Registered:    January 13, 2018, 04:05:22 AM
Last Active:    Today at 04:35:06 AM

4 posts since registering yesterday - all 4 posts defending this BitClub scam..... Roll Eyes

Give it a rest.

PIA went evil: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5203968.msg53160131#msg53160131 Unofficial & Uncensored SYSCOIN thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4748031.0    Do not trust Yobit/HitBTC/BiteBTC/coinsbit/p2pb2b/Mercatox/C-cex/Poloniex/WEX/KuCoin/LiveCoin/TheRockTrading/Bitfinex/ADAB/Okex/TradeSatoshi/Gate.io/Changelly/Freewallet.org/crex24 scam exchanges or ICO's by known scammers like HashCoins/Ambisafe/Bountyhive - they WILL scam you! Use diligence & research. Buy coins, sell coins - don't invest in stupid shit. If your questions aren't answered - don't touch it.
cryptomannumber1

Activity: 121

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2018, 11:20:00 PM

I read about all the negative things related to Bitclub, but decided to invest because I had a friend that visited the Iceland mining facility and she said it seemed impressive. She also proved to me that they were mining on the Blockchain. So far, I have no complaints and they have been paying my mining profits. If you have a question about Bitclub just ask and I will try to answer.

I did the same Wink
owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3626
Merit: 1967

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 11:36:55 PM

I read about all the negative things related to Bitclub, but decided to invest because I had a friend that visited the Iceland mining facility and she said it seemed impressive. She also proved to me that they were mining on the Blockchain. So far, I have no complaints and they have been paying my mining profits. If you have a question about Bitclub just ask and I will try to answer.

I did the same Wink

So, it's not a scam to you?

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
blurryeyed

Activity: 670
Merit: 120

TIME TO BAN THE YOBIT SCAM!!

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 06:27:20 PM

These BitClub noob shill accounts just don't stop coming...... Roll Eyes

GameCredits Unofficial: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5254720.0   Funniest/stupidest shit list thread ever:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1064824.msg20344174#msg20344174 - The ultimate example of trust abuse by exposed scammer craslovell...
randzzz

Activity: 18
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:48:00 PM
Merited by owlcatz (1), kotwica666 (1), CjMapope (1)

Bitclub Network profits materialize excruciatingly slow (unless you recruit others MLM-style). Basic retail recruits like me "invest" dollars, and they dribble pennies back at you over an incredibly long period of time. Here's my story: In June 2017, I invested the basic $603 — i.e., $99 plus the basic mining package — in the form of 0.24 Bitcoin (the price of BTC was $2,470.10 at the time). After more than 200 days, so far I've pulled back 0.023 Bitcoin. In other words, the rate of payback is about 9.6% of my investment after about 7 months. At this rate it will take about 2,062 days, or 5.6 more years, to recoup my investment. Hope this helps someone.
owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3626
Merit: 1967

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:44:49 PM

Bitclub Network profits materialize excruciatingly slow (unless you recruit others MLM-style). Basic retail recruits like me "invest" dollars, and they dribble pennies back at you over an incredibly long period of time. Here's my story: In June 2017, I invested the basic $603 — i.e., $99 plus the basic mining package — in the form of 0.24 Bitcoin (the price of BTC was $2,470.10 at the time). After more than 200 days, so far I've pulled back 0.023 Bitcoin. In other words, the rate of payback is about 9.6% of my investment after about 7 months. At this rate it will take about 2,062 days, or 5.6 more years, to recoup my investment. Hope this helps someone.

Thank you for your valuable input on this ongoing scam. At first glance, I assumed you were defending it, but I see you are not. Gave you a merit for helping people learn the truth. Wink

Cheers!

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
IconFirm

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 09:51:22 PM

In other words, the rate of payback is about 9.6% of my investment after about 7 months. At this rate it will take about 2,062 days, or 5.6 more years, to recoup my investment. Hope this helps someone.

Thank you for your valuable input on this ongoing scam. At first glance, I assumed you were defending it, but I see you are not. Gave you a merit for helping people learn the truth. Wink

Cheers!

If the difficulty stays the same, which it wont. Expect about 75 years......

In other words, never.

PIA went evil: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5203968.msg53160131#msg53160131 Unofficial & Uncensored SYSCOIN thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4748031.0    Do not trust Yobit/HitBTC/BiteBTC/coinsbit/p2pb2b/Mercatox/C-cex/Poloniex/WEX/KuCoin/LiveCoin/TheRockTrading/Bitfinex/ADAB/Okex/TradeSatoshi/Gate.io/Changelly/Freewallet.org/crex24 scam exchanges or ICO's by known scammers like HashCoins/Ambisafe/Bountyhive - they WILL scam you! Use diligence & research. Buy coins, sell coins - don't invest in stupid shit. If your questions aren't answered - don't touch it.
RoomBot
Legendary

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:05:01 AM

In other words, the rate of payback is about 9.6% of my investment after about 7 months. At this rate it will take about 2,062 days, or 5.6 more years, to recoup my investment. Hope this helps someone.

Cheers!

If the difficulty stays the same, which it wont. Expect about 75 years......

In other words, never.

It's the BitClub dudes!

You get a BIT!
keronzi9

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 01:52:23 PM

how long does it take to withdraw gpu earnings. i ve been requesting for past 5 days but still withdrawal status is pending. wtf
blurryeyed

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 09:20:20 PM

how long does it take to withdraw gpu earnings. i ve been requesting for past 5 days but still withdrawal status is pending. wtf

As the post above yours says: never.

GameCredits Unofficial: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5254720.0   Funniest/stupidest shit list thread ever:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1064824.msg20344174#msg20344174 - The ultimate example of trust abuse by exposed scammer craslovell...
LordPyro

Activity: 1
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:03:51 PM
Merited by owlcatz (1), kotwica666 (1)

The sad part about this is, how many of my friends now claim to be "mining bitcoin", and trying to get me to sign up under them.

They lose it when I explain to them how much I earn from my own mining rigs, and my Hashflare mining contracts. (A whole lot more than they get from similar cash "investments in Bitclub).

I know one guy though, who has so many sign-ups under him, and appears to be one of the big promoters here in South Africa, who is raking it in. Many of my friends signed up under him, cos he has convinced them that his lifestyle is the result of his mining, and not because of him getting a cut of every cent they put in.

The guy is a stay-at-home dad, who travels internationally extensively, and drives luxury cars. He sells this as proof of how much money you can make by signing up to Bitclub.

He got one of my friends to pump R10000  into this scam (about $1000). Now my friend's monthly earnings are R500, which is about a tenth of what he could have been earning if he got a rig, and started mining on nicehash, or some similar pool.

The problem is that people want to get rich quick, and are too lazy to do their own due diligence.
blurryeyed

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 05:53:44 PM

..and my Hashflare mining contracts...

So you avoided this scam for another Hashcoins scam.  LULZ

RoomBot
Legendary

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:54:56 AM

A friend of mine lost his first BTC to a ponzi-type MLM scam back in 2014. He bought it for about $115.

He's really pissed now.

All you have to do is HODL!
MK-BTC

Activity: 95
Merit: 23

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 05:32:43 PM

I'm not invested in Bitclub and I would recommend everyone to do so too.

This kind of MLM System is only a money printer press for the founders. They will get parts of your profits and so you pay for them.
MLM is a bad thing for normal investors - think about it.
RoomBot
Legendary

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 12:03:09 AM

So you avoided this scam for another Hashcoins scam.  LULZ

Hashflare had nothing to do with Hashcoin / Paycoin.

The fake XPY "mining" and "staking" was perpetuated by GAWMiners using jpeg files posing as "Hashlets."

IconFirm

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 10:12:49 AM

So you avoided this scam for another Hashcoins scam.  LULZ

Hashflare had nothing to do with Hashcoin / Paycoin.

Hashcoins/Hashflare are the same entity run by the same people. Moderators recently moved the entire Hashcoins thread to the scam section because they sold miners to customers but kept them for themselves to start Hashflare, which is another ponzi cloud mining scam. Hashcoins/Hashflare were also behind the Polybius ICO scam, whose official thread was deleted by moderators.........some track record  Wink

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: