Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 02:10:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Yesminer M20 / M10  (Read 46844 times)
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
April 30, 2016, 05:54:24 AM

The only possible information I would ever pass onto an offer like this would be if I used BTC. That info would be:
Yesminers receiving wallet that the BTC was sent to, how much, and date/time of the transaction. Aside from that payment information, only quan/type of miners paid for. Don't even need my name.

Being an open ledger BTCflow into and out of an wallet can be fairly easily tracked ad-infinitum including obviously where coins moved/spent out of the receiving wallet go. The hardest part is linking ownership of the various receiving wallets to where/who the coins eventually go to and accumulate.

yeah there are retired btc whales that used to work at NASA I talk to on whaleclub on team speak..they have been doing this for years..have giant flow charts following the btc trail of btc malware

lots of work ..they say it is lots of fun..but up to 5 months ago they have never caught anyone yet..though they have detailed work on how the money is laundered etc that they at least got out of it and passed on to law enforcement...

shows trends...not the individuals.....so anyway .....with that and say bitmixer.io to hide the trail it could be 'daunting' to say the least to chase blockchain info

good luck again hope something breaks in this for you guys who bought into this

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
italianconsul

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 30, 2016, 05:33:01 PM

Hello
Dear gents
I know some people was sending money via bank transfer, not on LTD(Gmbh) but on personal data of the scamer. Not BTC Only
I need this info.
If you dont understand you have my PM
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 30, 2016, 10:15:18 PM

Hello
Dear gents
I know some people was sending money via bank transfer, not on LTD(Gmbh) but on personal data of the scamer. Not BTC Only
I need this info.

You need to post what you are able to do to help, as of now there is NO one who understands why you need peoples info that used a bank.    What is your goal with collecting this data?   It was a scam... best case what can you do?  You ask this multiple times just don't say what you can do with info or why you need info even.  So makes you look like someone trying to harvest peoples info.

Above as mentioned
"I still don't get what you are able to offer.   You don't want lawyers, and don't want Court's it sounds like.   But you want peoples info who lost to them (which I did not just for record).   But what can you do to help these people who lost by getting their info?

I'm just not seeing what you "offer" these people.  I know it's sad but I think they are not getting money back it was a scam.   And I don't see how you having someones info helps in anyway though."

So tell us what you will do with this info... an no one understands.
italianconsul

View Profile
May 01, 2016, 06:22:16 AM

Hello
Dear gents
I need this info.

You need to post what you are able to do to help, as of now there is NO one who understands why you need peoples info that used a bank.    What is your goal with collecting this data?   It was a scam... best case what can you do?  You ask this multiple times just don't say what you can do with info or why you need info even.  So makes you look like someone trying to harvest peoples info.

Above as mentioned
"I still don't get what you are able to offer.   You don't want lawyers, and don't want Court's it sounds like.   But you want peoples info who lost to them (which I did not just for record).   But what can you do to help these people who lost by getting their info?

I'm just not seeing what you "offer" these people.  I know it's sad but I think they are not getting money back it was a scam.   And I don't see how you having someones info helps in anyway though."

Ok, If no one can understand i will try.

You know, all is fair in love and war?

Special for elrippo(funny nick name, like el ripper:) - no offense, this is a joke)
-
I beg you not to worry about me no one and did not teach me what is legal and what is not, I know without you, and this is not the first problem is solved so.

Of course you are right my friend, that the chances are very small
You just need the right person to talk to, push, "right", I can only say that if I have information where he lives now, and specifically the money he has - then chances are about 90% that it will return. another thing that is necessary as it will integrate, such as all those affected and talk.

For what I need harvest info? Only for that.
If you now dont understand how resolve such problem, sorry...

I say so if you think that the world is so white and fluffy then you are wrong. or if you think that the coolest yesminers speculators year, and such cases are not present. Every week - a month that something similar is happening. just not in public. Someone from the Partner of someone else cheated on the money, someone stole someone else's money, someone failed, someone has a huge amount - but the documents do not have to go to a lawyer. how to resolve such issues? Well, of course solved! not just the usual methods for you. There are people who for the% of the amount of money taken. Of course we are not talking about 10-20-100k euros. but if the amount has already 300-1kk yes, that's a lot. and people do not want to feel like an idiot who were deceived.
NotFuzzyWarm
Legendary

Activity: 3612
Merit: 2506

Evil beware: We have waffles!

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 12:20:24 AM

I've been biting my tongue long enough...
Ya know, this reminds me a lot of the movie The Godfather... Sorry but it had to be said Tongue

I understand that the are ways to maybe get repaid that are outside of the legal system. But - most folks here, even those who have been scammed, will not and definitely SHOULD NOT pursue those routes.

- For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself -    My info useful? Donations welcome! 1FuzzyWc2J8TMqeUQZ8yjE43Rwr7K3cxs9
 -Sole remaining active developer of cgminer, Kano's repo is here
-Support Sidehacks miner development. Donations to:   1BURGERAXHH6Yi6LRybRJK7ybEm5m5HwTr
alh
Legendary

Activity: 1843
Merit: 1050

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 04:25:58 AM

While I have no vested interest in this venture, am I the only one that wonders if perhaps this is yet another scam to collect additional information on folks that wouldn't otherwise be available?

My apologies if I am being too cynical or paranoid.
klintay
Legendary

Activity: 1775
Merit: 1032

Value will be measured in sats

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2016, 04:46:55 AM

Hello
Dear gents
I need this info.

You need to post what you are able to do to help, as of now there is NO one who understands why you need peoples info that used a bank.    What is your goal with collecting this data?   It was a scam... best case what can you do?  You ask this multiple times just don't say what you can do with info or why you need info even.  So makes you look like someone trying to harvest peoples info.

Above as mentioned
"I still don't get what you are able to offer.   You don't want lawyers, and don't want Court's it sounds like.   But you want peoples info who lost to them (which I did not just for record).   But what can you do to help these people who lost by getting their info?

I'm just not seeing what you "offer" these people.  I know it's sad but I think they are not getting money back it was a scam.   And I don't see how you having someones info helps in anyway though."

Ok, If no one can understand i will try.

You know, all is fair in love and war?

Special for elrippo(funny nick name, like el ripper:) - no offense, this is a joke)
-
I beg you not to worry about me no one and did not teach me what is legal and what is not, I know without you, and this is not the first problem is solved so.

Of course you are right my friend, that the chances are very small
You just need the right person to talk to, push, "right", I can only say that if I have information where he lives now, and specifically the money he has - then chances are about 90% that it will return. another thing that is necessary as it will integrate, such as all those affected and talk.

For what I need harvest info? Only for that.
If you now dont understand how resolve such problem, sorry...

I say so if you think that the world is so white and fluffy then you are wrong. or if you think that the coolest yesminers speculators year, and such cases are not present. Every week - a month that something similar is happening. just not in public. Someone from the Partner of someone else cheated on the money, someone stole someone else's money, someone failed, someone has a huge amount - but the documents do not have to go to a lawyer. how to resolve such issues? Well, of course solved! not just the usual methods for you. There are people who for the% of the amount of money taken. Of course we are not talking about 10-20-100k euros. but if the amount has already 300-1kk yes, that's a lot. and people do not want to feel like an idiot who were deceived.

Marc Coumans

notlist3d
Legendary

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 10:17:14 PM

I've been biting my tongue long enough...
Ya know, this reminds me a lot of the movie The Godfather... Sorry but it had to be said Tongue

I understand that the are ways to maybe get repaid that are outside of the legal system. But - most folks here, even those who have been scammed, will not and definitely SHOULD NOT pursue those routes.

I still can not for the life of me understand what italianconsul brings to the table.  He want's peoples info and specifically those who used banks vs btc.... sound suspicous? Yes very much so.

You are right about Godfarther he acts like he has some way out of system that works.   Think he has the horse head ready Smiley (ok i joke).   But he needs to say what he can offer to help people.  I think this is a scam that those take likely will never see money back, legal options is only way I see.

So italianconsul don't go onto a huge rant.  Just explain why you want to collect peoples data, and WHAT YOU PLAN ON DOING WITH IT.   You still have not touched this.
Finksy
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 11:30:26 PM

Sounds pretty obvious...

IBM 2880W PSU Packages: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=966135 IBM 4K PSU Breakout Boards & Packages: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1308296 
Server PSU-powered GPU rig solutions! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1864539  Wallet address: 1GWQYCv22cAikgTgT1zFuAmsJ9fFqq9TXf 
notlist3d
Legendary

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 12:46:37 AM

Sounds pretty obvious...

gif above

But if he is going to do something like this why does he need other peoples info, and specifically those who used a bank?   I don't see it maybe he has some justice that needs info... but I can't help from seeing someone trying to scam those who have already been scammed.

I could be wrong I just think there is a motive to collecting their personal info besides helping.
italianconsul

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 11:06:22 AM
Last edit: May 03, 2016, 11:16:51 AM by italianconsul

Sounds pretty obvious...

gif above

But if he is going to do something like this why does he need other peoples info, and specifically those who used a bank?   I don't see it maybe he has some justice that needs info... but I can't help from seeing someone trying to scam those who have already been scammed.

I could be wrong I just think there is a motive to collecting their personal info besides helping.

no you're wrong I do not have any lawyers justice etc. Bank information is needed to get the name to whom transferred money! senders names do not need ... I do not want the names of those who was scamed. I need to know who he is and where he lives. and all. that's not understandable? I can offer some information that someone will get their money back. or part of the money. with a positive scenario.
Sounds pretty obvious...

gif above

But if he is going to do something like this why does he need other peoples info, and specifically those who used a bank?   I don't see it maybe he has some justice that needs info... but I can't help from seeing someone trying to scam those who have already been scammed.

no you're wrong I do not have any lawyers justice etc. Bank information is needed to get the name to whom transferred money! senders names do not need ... I do not want the names of those who was scamed. I need to know who he is and where he lives. and all. that's not understandable? I can offer some information that someone will get their money back. or part of the money. with a positive scenario. without guarant
I said just for example. I need just name and adress. Or exact name only. Will find the man.
I dont need any papers, documents e.t.c. So I see only one gay gives me the name, thats good.
If you dont understand now i dont know how to talk with you...sorry.
Unacceptable
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 09:49:25 PM

Sounds pretty obvious...

gif above

no you're wrong I do not have any lawyers justice etc. Bank information is needed to get the name to whom transferred money! senders names do not need ... I do not want the names of those who was scamed. I need to know who he is and where he lives. and all. that's not understandable? I can offer some information that someone will get their money back. or part of the money. with a positive scenario.
Sounds pretty obvious...

gif above

no you're wrong I do not have any lawyers justice etc. Bank information is needed to get the name to whom transferred money! senders names do not need ... I do not want the names of those who was scamed. I need to know who he is and where he lives. and all. that's not understandable? I can offer some information that someone will get their money back. or part of the money. with a positive scenario. without guarant
I said just for example. I need just name and adress. Or exact name only. Will find the man.
I dont need any papers, documents e.t.c. So I see only one gay gives me the name, thats good.

Something is lost in translation,because it sounds like you are going to use "strongarm" tactics to recover money for folks.

"If you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. If you run into assholes all day long, you are the asshole."  -Raylan Givens
Got GOXXED ?? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KiqRpPiJAU&feature=youtu.be
"An ASIC being late is perfectly normal, predictable, and legal..."Hashfast & BFL slogan Smiley
notlist3d
Legendary

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 01:52:43 AM

Sounds pretty obvious...

gif above

Sounds pretty obvious...

gif above

Something is lost in translation,because it sounds like you are going to use "strongarm" tactics to recover money for folks.

That is what it sounds like, but he won't come out and say it.   I want to know what his plan is without going off into some rant that goes no where.  italianconsul you have said you are not going though legal system, are you trying to go to people who profited and think you will be successful getting money back? 

Ok...assuming you anwser that and don't rant what makes you think you can get a dime from a scam company?   And why do you need to get people's personal info who were scammed?  I don't think you will get money back.... so getting these peoples info just exposes them to you who is very new on the scene (less then 10 posts ).   
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Clueless!

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 09:46:25 AM

Sounds pretty obvious...

gif above

Sounds pretty obvious...

gif above

sounds like he wants to see 'who' the btc was sent to....name etc...and if anyone has various alias's but yeah translation problems i think

i understand the logic if you are tracking fake names on a lead...but it it is BTC likely NO fake names but 1 that everyone used was needed...and I'm 100% sure once

he cashed out on an exchange and got the btc on the usb he has tossed the identity away and is on to new scams..anyway if i read between the translation issues (doubtful) Sad

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
italianconsul

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 12:25:43 PM

Sounds pretty obvious...

gif above

Sounds pretty obvious...

gif above

sounds like he wants to see 'who' the btc was sent to....name etc...and if anyone has various alias's but yeah translation problems i think

i understand the logic if you are tracking fake names on a lead...but it it is BTC likely NO fake names but 1 that everyone used was needed...and I'm 100% sure once

he cashed out on an exchange and got the btc on the usb he has tossed the identity away and is on to new scams..anyway if i read between the translation issues (doubtful) Sad

,omg, why you try to playing in sherlock holms?
maby you dont understand 10 times but i try to explain again.
i dont need personal datawho was scamed! i need data yesminers owner, i need data scamers, i need this data! not perdonal data of guys who waste they money.
I repet, i need data of yesminers scamer! personal data in becaus i need to know were hi lives! why you can understand it?
im tired, realy. Special for you again. I dont need any data of guys who preordered some stuf from yesminers, i need data of yesminers scamers! to try to take money. f....
i
italianconsul

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 12:32:45 PM

sorry im on the way from mobile, i know about my english and gramma.
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Clueless!

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 03:59:52 PM

sorry im on the way from mobile, i know about my english and gramma.

I think I get what you mean but except for the scammers btc address imho he used all other fake info

So fake name etc emptied btc account he is in the wind

Thus our confusion on your info request is no legit info to get you all fake

There is no info on scammer we know of

He imho has gotten away clear and untraceable with all the btc

Unacceptable
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 12:11:40 AM

Sounds pretty obvious...

gif above

Sounds pretty obvious...

gif above

i dont need personal datawho was scamed! i need data yesminers owner, i need data scamers, i need this data! not perdonal data of guys who waste they money.
I repet, i need data of yesminers scamer! personal data in becaus i need to know were hi lives! why you can understand it?
im tired, realy. Special for you again. I dont need any data of guys who preordered some stuf from yesminers, i need data of yesminers scamers! to try to take money. f....
i

Ah,ok you want to see what info others have about Yesminer the company.

Yeah something got lost in translation back there  Cheesy

Good luck to ya!!!  Cool

"If you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. If you run into assholes all day long, you are the asshole."  -Raylan Givens
Got GOXXED ?? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KiqRpPiJAU&feature=youtu.be
"An ASIC being late is perfectly normal, predictable, and legal..."Hashfast & BFL slogan Smiley
notlist3d
Legendary

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 01:07:14 AM

*Rest above big quote
i

Ah,ok you want to see what info others have about Yesminer the company.

Yeah something got lost in translation back there  Cheesy

Good luck to ya!!!  Cool

You can call it sherlock holms but when someone new comes around asking for peoples info, I ask questions.  Just a lot of scammers out there.  But if your trying to get info on scammers not info of those being scammed it makes much more sense.

Something was lost in translation this is why I asked for more info.  This time it makes more sense if your trying to get info on company.   I think it was scam where you won't find much.  But still I agree best of luck.  Hope your comparison does find something.
italianconsul

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 02:10:45 AM

yes.
Iam realy sorry for translation lost and for my bad language.
Im glad now you understand me. Thank you

So I need scamers info...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: