March 19, 2024, 02:25:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Did you already swap?
Yes - 7 (43.8%)
No - 9 (56.3%)
Total Voters: 16

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 235 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][AMS] AmsterdamCoin™ | 100% PoS, Cold-Staking, Side-Chains, Smart-Contracts  (Read 272249 times)
midnight_miner

Activity: 652
Merit: 500

We only want the FACTS!

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2016, 05:59:06 AM

AMS has in his greed for money,  dropped there nearest allies
Allies had achieved previously enormous successes for AMS.
Without this support AMS died soon off

And then there was a issue whit the first fork, which was unexpected earlier than previously announced, a number of loyal supporters of AMS lost there AMS balance.

It has nothing to do with greed. I really do not need the money. In fact, I did not make money with AMS. The main goal for AMS was to get cryptocurrency accepted in stores. The dream was that on some day we can pay with AmsterdamCoin in the stores of Amsterdam. We had some trouble with the blockchain, I agree with that. It was all done with best intensions and its a pitty that it ends like this. Sometimes when you have a goal it turns out unachievable. I am afraid that this is one of them. Nevertheless I am willing to help if someone still believes in the main goal of AMS and wants to take over AMS. It deserves more attention than I can give it at the moment. As time goes by life changes. I just do not have the time that I used to have for this project. So if someone wants to make AMS revive then speak up. I would love to see this coin being continued.

We had people that helped AMS, but they were very scarce. I can count them on one hand, in fact it was Vegasguy and Midnightminer that offered their help. I would like to thank them for the effort they have put into it. Maybe Zeta0S will realize one day that I have put all this time, money and effort into something that brings zero return to me. In return I am now being accused of greediness by the same guy that placed an article on his website and afterwards asked for money. How is the greedy one here Zeta0S?

Lets talk. We are experts in bring back coins to life! PM, SKYPE...u have everything from me...

Greetz
Steve

I am in to help out also.  We are all busy people, but I will put time in where it is needed to keep AMS alive.  I would like to be able to travel and spend my AMS!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
metamorphin
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004

No risk, no fun!

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2016, 08:44:49 AM

AMS has in his greed for money,  dropped there nearest allies

And then there was a issue whit the first fork, which was unexpected earlier than previously announced, a number of loyal supporters of AMS lost there AMS balance.

It has nothing to do with greed. I really do not need the money. In fact, I did not make money with AMS. The main goal for AMS was to get cryptocurrency accepted in stores. The dream was that on some day we can pay with AmsterdamCoin in the stores of Amsterdam. We had some trouble with the blockchain, I agree with that. It was all done with best intensions and its a pitty that it ends like this. Sometimes when you have a goal it turns out unachievable. I am afraid that this is one of them. Nevertheless I am willing to help if someone still believes in the main goal of AMS and wants to take over AMS. It deserves more attention than I can give it at the moment. As time goes by life changes. I just do not have the time that I used to have for this project. So if someone wants to make AMS revive then speak up. I would love to see this coin being continued.

We had people that helped AMS, but they were very scarce. I can count them on one hand, in fact it was Vegasguy and Midnightminer that offered their help. I would like to thank them for the effort they have put into it. Maybe Zeta0S will realize one day that I have put all this time, money and effort into something that brings zero return to me. In return I am now being accused of greediness by the same guy that placed an article on his website and afterwards asked for money. How is the greedy one here Zeta0S?

Lets talk. We are experts in bring back coins to life! PM, SKYPE...u have everything from me...

Greetz
Steve

I am in to help out also.  We are all busy people, but I will put time in where it is needed to keep AMS alive.  I would like to be able to travel and spend my AMS!

Hey Midnight_Miner,

So lets do this together! I think, we bring together big teams!

Greetz
Steve
Zeta0S
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1031

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 05:34:39 PM

AMS has in his greed for money,  dropped there nearest allies

Greed is maybe not the expression i exactly meant, "f*ckt up situation" fits better maybe?
it`s to bad the allianz ended. This Coin had potential.

We had some trouble with the blockchain, I agree with that
Let`s not forget this young boy lost 311.000 AMS due to shifting the fork deadline, that`s unacceptable. And also not solved.

About Vegasguy, great guy, love his website, but he told investors that they can not go wrong whit this coin and ensured his dedication.
After the post on his website around 05-11-15 i remember there is not much support. Strange... Vegasguy always seems a responsible guy.

End of the Story, to bad it ended this way, i really loved the coin.
I still remember good conversations and the small interview whit you (about AMS), after that the coin price and marked-cap explodedand AMS hit for the first mine 329 satoshi in an view hours.

And now it`s almost dead...

Get a HUGE 3% discount with promo code: MOON @ Genesis Mining
https://www.genesis-mining.com
vegasguy
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 06:14:08 PM
Last edit: October 23, 2016, 07:11:26 PM by vegasguy

Hi Guys. I want to clear up some confusion. My two coins are ONLY FLY and XDE2. I promised my dedication to these coins. I have not only fulfilled that promise, I have exceeded it. Fly is rock sold stable at 160,000 sats. Its an enormous success. Fly is 1 year old and I post on the fly thread 2-3 times a day!!! XDE2 is sitting at 400,000 sats. Another BIG winner. Massive profits were made, and development on both projects continue daily. The only link I have to AMS is Keesdewit, coded some of the fly and xde2 code. But, AMS is not my coin and never has been or will be. Please check my dedication to my two coins.

The fly thread (Old and new thread) has over 300 pages, and is 1 year old: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1316737.0

Here is FLY coin market cap, as of a few minutes ago. As you can see we have a market cap of $200,000 and the coin is $1 a coin. A massive success!! Smiley

Here is the XDE2 Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1310435.0

This is the upcoming XDE2 wallet design:

I dont EVER break my promises. Ever.

Thank you

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
NLGer

Activity: 130
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 09:36:50 PM

Hey Guys,

AMS isn´t as dead as it seems, it´s a good sign, i am still holding!

Good luck

███████████████████████████████
          AmsterdamCoin     |                          Join us now 
█████████        x x x     .    ████████          AmsterdamCoin     |             █████████     x x x     ████████
███████████████████████████████          AmsterdamCoin     |       Masternodes- Encrypted messages - TOR   
okane818
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 08:53:23 AM

Hello Kees,

Why AMS very slow syncing?

Any progress happen?

Thanks.
okane818
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 08:56:05 AM

Hi, Midnight miner, its clear Keesdewit has permanently exited Crypto. His last visit was September 1st 2016. Its good to see you step up and help. I am glad to support you any way I can. Just ask.

Vegas

Hello my friend vegasguy,

who is the owner now of AMS? since kees is already quited.

Thanks.
alexxynn

Activity: 381
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 10, 2016, 09:11:32 AM

The network doesn't work. The coin is dead?

BitSend ◢◤Clients | Source
www.bitsend.info
█▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████▄
██████████████
███████████▀
████████▀
█████▀
█▀

Your Digital Network | 10MB Blocks
Algo: XEVAN | DK3 | Masternodes
Bitcore - BTX/BTC -Project

BSD -USDT | Bittrex | C.Gather | S.Exchange
Cryptopia | NovaExchange | Livecoin
CoinPayments | Faucet | Bitsend Airdrop

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
CjMapope
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092

~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2016, 09:35:01 AM

The network doesn't work. The coin is dead?

connect=184.6.147.2
connect=ams1.midnightminer.net
connect=ams2.midnightminer.net

really sad to see no development here, it all startet with much plans, ams could be at a much better place now.

ya agreed :/

~Got this girl in my bed, a roof over my head, i mint a couple coins a week, and thats how i make bread~
~On the 12th day of Hatzvah, OGminer said to me: "compute root of the merkle hash tree!"~
Prohashing  -- Simply the best Multipool!
klaaas

Activity: 1568
Merit: 544

View Profile
November 10, 2016, 09:35:32 AM

It is tuff to tie a coin to a city and to let it flourish.
RIP ams.

Shopping online and sats back as a discount! (satsback) + LightningNetwork
stratumex

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 10, 2016, 11:29:06 AM

YOBIT AMS maintenance, dev need update.
CjMapope
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092

~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2016, 04:07:41 PM

YOBIT AMS maintenance, dev need update.

its been that way for weeks now :/

i have put inna ticket, they said 8-10 days to reboot the wallet :/

10 days ago...   ;p

~Got this girl in my bed, a roof over my head, i mint a couple coins a week, and thats how i make bread~
~On the 12th day of Hatzvah, OGminer said to me: "compute root of the merkle hash tree!"~
Prohashing  -- Simply the best Multipool!
midnight_miner

Activity: 652
Merit: 500

We only want the FACTS!

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2016, 10:19:32 PM

Greetz
Steve

I am in to help out also.  We are all busy people, but I will put time in where it is needed to keep AMS alive.  I would like to be able to travel and spend my AMS!

Hey Midnight_Miner,

Greetz
Steve

I have one big project to complete, hopefully before the end of November.  

Then, we reboot AMS!  If AMS is not part of Blockchain Federation, then we should add it into the initiative.

Suggestions from the community are welcome.
Clminer

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 08:16:27 PM

Greetz
Steve

I am in to help out also.  We are all busy people, but I will put time in where it is needed to keep AMS alive.  I would like to be able to travel and spend my AMS!

Hey Midnight_Miner,

Greetz
Steve

Then, we reboot AMS!  If AMS is not part of Blockchain Federation, then we should add it into the initiative.

Start up the chain again please its stuck @ block 856224 Tue Nov 22 20:25:04 2016, thats 1

fix the exchange wallet so that people can trade and withdraw, thats 2 (problaby the chain)

there was a poll, remove this wicked chain for something that works smooth and quik, thats 3

work on the website, it looks bad and isnt even finished..., thats 4

who wants to be a node!??? i do so, fix the chain and lets start working for Amsterdam XXX  (coin)

Kees je moet je schamen dat je die munt zo hebt verwaarloosd, fouten maken mag, geen probleem, daar leren we van, maar jij verneukt die hele code en dan ren je weg, n beetje jammer....

What is blockchain federation??? Amsterdam needs to be an independant coin, with his own community, Damsko Style.... people dont know about this coin, and i am talking about the people of Amsterdam, i didnt even know it exist...

@midnighht_miner thank you for keeping this alive, i want to join this community that isnt really here, lets bring my HomeTown back into bussines.. i Pm you
AleScamHole

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

Don't you looooooove how offensive my name sounds?

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 10:51:36 PM

Greetz
Steve

Hey Midnight_Miner,

Greetz
Steve

Start up the chain again please its stuck @ block 856224 Tue Nov 22 20:25:04 2016, thats 1

fix the exchange wallet so that people can trade and withdraw, thats 2 (problaby the chain)

there was a poll, remove this wicked chain for something that works smooth and quik, thats 3

who wants to be a node!??? i do so, fix the chain and lets start working for Amsterdam XXX  (coin)

Kees je moet je schamen dat je die munt zo hebt verwaarloosd, fouten maken mag, geen probleem, daar leren we van, maar jij verneukt die hele code en dan ren je weg, n beetje jammer....

What is blockchain federation??? Amsterdam needs to be an independant coin, with his own community, Damsko Style.... people dont know about this coin, and i am talking about the people of Amsterdam, i didnt even know it exist...

@midnighht_miner thank you for keeping this alive, i want to join this community that isnt really here, lets bring my HomeTown back into bussines.. i Pm you

start up the chain? thats the last block, just fricken mine a block haha

personally i gave up,i have been keeping the chain alive for weeks, and i forked it being the only miner :/ resync, lost 30k coins :/
yobits wallet WONT work, it uses too much resource.
needs new seed nodes and wallet optimiation as well
Clminer

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 11:23:39 PM

Greetz
Steve

Hey Midnight_Miner,

Greetz
Steve

start up the chain? thats the last block, just fricken mine a block haha

personally i gave up,i have been keeping the chain alive for weeks, and i forked it being the only miner :/ resync, lost 30k coins :/
yobits wallet WONT work, it uses too much resource.
needs new seed nodes and wallet optimiation as well

Thanks for your reply, i tought about that, but the chain is stuck, this is also a pos coin so it should not happen, the code is corrupt!!! there are errors in there ....

Give me the details and ill try to get it moving again, just tel me how you do that, and ill try

I want to know who the dev is!? i dont think its good when people abandon a coin like this, its Amsterdamcoin...komop!
metamorphin
Legendary

No risk, no fun!

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2016, 11:28:25 PM

We already offered it to help keesdewit. but he isnt available for me. We can for sure fix everything.

Greetz
Steve
Clminer

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 11:54:18 PM

Lets do it

i also tweeted Kees, @Keesdewit82 but he doesnt react, he is bussy posting #Brussel with cartoons...  Huh  Huh

i think that we can get this rolling, with the support of the stores in Adam, first the chain needs to run, we have yobit for now, an exchange extra (poloniex) is not important, the code has to run properly and we need some nodes, i offer to be one but i need more data and a running chain... the wallet is also consuming a lot of cpu power, that needs to stop also!

Maybe @Alescamhole wants to be a node also, he tried to keep it running so there you allready have 3 nodes, with the existing one..

please let me know, and we will start up again, just fork it into a good chain...

lets talk, and make it official, if Kees doesnt reacts in a certian time, we takeover, very simpel...

i am a Dutch sales engineer ill do the talking in Amsterdam with the stores if needed...

Groetjes
amsterdamcoin

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 02:44:03 PM

Lets do it

i also tweeted Kees, @Keesdewit82 but he doesnt react, he is bussy posting #Brussel with cartoons...  Huh  Huh

i think that we can get this rolling, with the support of the stores in Adam, first the chain needs to run, we have yobit for now, an exchange extra (poloniex) is not important, the code has to run properly and we need some nodes, i offer to be one but i need more data and a running chain... the wallet is also consuming a lot of cpu power, that needs to stop also!

Maybe @Alescamhole wants to be a node also, he tried to keep it running so there you allready have 3 nodes, with the existing one..

please let me know, and we will start up again, just fork it into a good chain...

lets talk, and make it official, if Kees doesnt reacts in a certian time, we takeover, very simpel...

i am a Dutch sales engineer ill do the talking in Amsterdam with the stores if needed...

Groetjes

i can join the new take over Wink
metamorphin
Legendary

No risk, no fun!

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2016, 03:18:37 PM

Lets do it

Groetjes

i can join the new take over Wink

I disagree newbieaccounts for creating new threads in a taken over! More clarification is welcome and its selfexplained to hold it serious!

Greetz
Steve
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 235 »
  Print  

Jump to: