April 24, 2024, 02:17:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Did you already swap?
Yes - 7 (43.8%)
No - 9 (56.3%)
Total Voters: 16

Pages: « 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [81] 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 ... 235 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][AMS] AmsterdamCoin™ | 100% PoS, Cold-Staking, Side-Chains, Smart-Contracts  (Read 272253 times)
miramare

Activity: 1162
Merit: 568

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 01:56:11 PM

Look at what i have found out:

Does this wallet look familiar to you? Yes?

Look at when this coin was created: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1150229.0
And AMS? 3 days later...

Now look at how transfer coin ended before the takeover: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1150229.msg12638158#msg12638158

"Because the dev is same as ratecoin and others.."

draw your own conclusions from this...

What do you mean?

You mean the dev of AMS is the same one as TX. And the code of AMS is just a copy of TX.
If it is true, I think AMS is dead.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
waltonvani

Activity: 143
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 02:24:04 PM

AMS its the good coin and so i think dev you need make signature campaign or something now.
will be great AMS community grow and more exchanger want to listed Wink

yes, AMS coin will be successful in the future and this coin was born for long time. it was about one year ago.
I will buy some coins in this exchange and trade them there.

Minexcoin — A new era of payments || ICO || DISCUSSION
Loco Motive

Activity: 251
Merit: 250

🌟

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 02:40:32 PM

Look at when this coin was created: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1150229.0
And AMS? 3 days later...

Now look at how transfer coin ended before the takeover: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1150229.msg12638158#msg12638158

What do you mean?

You mean the dev of AMS is the same one as TX. And the code of AMS is just a copy of TX.

It's the same of TX, Ratecoin "and others..". He is probably just setting up the exit scam for this coin too   Roll Eyes

▄██
                                  ▄████
                                ▄██████
                              ▄████████
                            ▄██████████
                          ▄████████████
                        ▄██████████████
                      ▄████████████████
                    ▄██████████████████
                  ▄████████████████████
                ▄██████████████████████
▄███████████▀ ▄████████████████████████
██████████▀ ▄█████████████████████████▀
████████▀
██████▀
████▀
██▀

=
PARETO 

██
 █
██
 █
██
 █
  The first Peer to Peer Financial Content 
& Information Marketplace

██
 █
██
 █
██
 █
  Pre-Sale is now Live,
         with a 39% bonus!       

██
 █
██
 █
██
 █
              WHITEPAPER             
TELEGRAM ■■ FACEBOOK ■■ TWITTER ■■ LINKEDIN
     MEDIUM ■■ YOUTUBE ■■ GITHUB ■■ BOUNTY
NLGer

Activity: 130
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 03:04:48 PM

I wonder what Kees his reaction is going to be.

███████████████████████████████
          AmsterdamCoin     |                          Join us now 
█████████        x x x     .    ████████          AmsterdamCoin     |             █████████     x x x     ████████
███████████████████████████████          AmsterdamCoin     |       Masternodes- Encrypted messages - TOR   
Loco Motive

🌟

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 03:41:19 PM

There are really only two possibilities:
- Dumping his bags asap and disappearing (unlikely, there are no buy walls on Nova, the few that were placed were 100% his, and now even those moved lower).
- Deny everything, try to lure more people in and then dump again (most likely).

▄██
                                  ▄████
                                ▄██████
                              ▄████████
                            ▄██████████
                          ▄████████████
                        ▄██████████████
                      ▄████████████████
                    ▄██████████████████
                  ▄████████████████████
                ▄██████████████████████
████████▀
██████▀
████▀
██▀

=
PARETO 

██
 █
██
 █
██
 █

██
 █
██
 █
██
 █
  Pre-Sale is now Live,
         with a 39% bonus!       

██
 █
██
 █
██
 █
              WHITEPAPER             
eckynucky

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 04:19:16 PM

- Dumping his bags asap and disappearing (unlikely, there are no buy walls on Nova, the few that were placed were 100% his, and now even those moved lower).
- Deny everything, try to lure more people in and then dump again (most likely).

yeah, first reaction is true.
it dumped already on yobit, and cancel all sell order in nova. LOL
and now, i think he'll disappear as you said Grin
Tarz

Activity: 237
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 04:22:52 PM

And AMS? 3 days later...

What do you mean?

You cracked it, AMS was a transfer fork, and that same guy seemed to have been doxed too many times and is currently residing far away from here, probably in a correctional facility. But that is irrelevant to network issues that seem to be apparent right now. And where is bootstrap.dat? Without nodes, it's a pain to fully sync up the chain. And it is a setback to setting up a masternode.
Anonylz

Activity: 2562
Merit: 577

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 05:12:42 PM

The buy walls on Nova and yobit where mine, or at least, I controll them. I represent a group of investors and manage the funds. I am in crypto long enough to see the potential of a coin, but at this point in time I can no longer justify taking risk on AMS, I want to believe Kees, but I am not going to risk btc in the orderbook. Believe me, those btc are still in my account and there are a lot more then you saw so far.

The thing is, this coin has been as good as dead for over a year, then suddenly the number of coins got tripled without any notification ahead of time or a vote by the community. Now that this story pop's up it is the drop that float's the bucket as we say in Dutch, not sure if that can be translated in the way I just did, but I can no longer justify the risk for the people i represent.

I will not dump my AMS coins, there has been a lot of volatility and volume in the history of this coin, my profit so far are those AMS coins I now have, maybe a little more, but nothing spectacular or in line to what i can be if we all work together as a community like we have been doing for the last weeks. If this project will turn out worthless, all I lose is time. That is ok, because I enjoy what I do enough to not get paid.

To sum it up, Kees needs to convince me with his skills and ideas so I know they are worth investing in, right now I am not. I caught that first dump on nova and made an instant profit by selling on yobit, now my coins are waiting to be convinced by Kees so we can really get this party started and turn this project into a sounds success which I know it can be. The airdrop raised a lot of attention and I like the way how Kees handled this so far, I got businesses ready to start accepting AMS and got marketing tools like stickers and t-shirts ready to be printed.

To conclude I want to let you all know that I've informed Kees about information I've gathered on him, including his home address. A little digging on the internet gives you a lot of information, he is not anonymous to me. I am monitoring the blockchain to see if he keeps his promises, there are a zillion reason why a coindev should not be trusted so unfortunately those are the things I need to do, or feel that I need to do to ensure safety of investors funds, I am not proud on this, but it is the world of bitcointalk we live in, trust no one. I want him to know there will be no hard feelings if he abandons this project now, but at the same time warn him not to scam people for personal gain we've seen enough of that bs already and I will release those details so everybody that loses money can do what they feel is right at that point, but again I really don't think that will be needed in this kees  Wink

Summary: we are at a breaking point for AMS, either will Kees now abandon this project, clear the orderbooks and take out a little sum of money for his work. Or he goes for it, knowing I did my due diligence to make sure the rest of his life is going to be unpleasant if he tries to scam us. To be clear on this last point, we will completely back Kees in his decisions and vision for AMS, but will not accept him breaking his promises to the community regarding the newly minted 40M coins.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Kisleav

Activity: 1092
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 05:19:11 PM

And AMS? 3 days later...

What do you mean?

You cracked it, AMS was a transfer fork, and that same guy seemed to have been doxed too many times and is currently residing far away from here, probably in a correctional facility. But that is irrelevant to network issues that seem to be apparent right now. And where is bootstrap.dat? Without nodes, it's a pain to fully sync up the chain. And it is a setback to setting up a masternode.
get real guys, wallet resembliness does not mean any thing, its an alticoin, the wallet design is equally the same as pioneershare and many more,
get serious
hasiramasenju
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 05:25:46 PM

apparently i was late to became a part of the airdrop but from now on i might be trade for AMS only at novaexchange however the price was dropped with pretty fast today and i would buy some of AMS and holding it because i'm pretty sure the price will recover soon
yolanda222
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1013

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 05:26:49 PM

Very bad rate ams in nova to sell 180 satoshi.
Hopefully will rise 2000 satoshi
Loco Motive

🌟

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 05:30:24 PM

get real guys, wallet resembliness does not mean any thing, its an alticoin, the wallet design is equally the same as pioneershare and many more,
get serious

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1150229.msg12161099#msg12161099

Totally a coincidence.
#getreal

▄██
                                  ▄████
                                ▄██████
                              ▄████████
                            ▄██████████
                          ▄████████████
                        ▄██████████████
                      ▄████████████████
                    ▄██████████████████
                  ▄████████████████████
                ▄██████████████████████
████████▀
██████▀
████▀
██▀

=
PARETO 

██
 █
██
 █
██
 █

██
 █
██
 █
██
 █
  Pre-Sale is now Live,
         with a 39% bonus!       

██
 █
██
 █
██
 █
              WHITEPAPER             
Katewind

Activity: 121
Merit: 92

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 05:30:38 PM

apparently i was late to became a part of the airdrop but from now on i might be trade for AMS only at novaexchange however the price was dropped with pretty fast today and i would buy some of AMS and holding it because i'm pretty sure the price will recover soon

it's very cheap to buy and hold for a while. This coin is worth investing for long-term period.
Pick up 100,000 AMS (it's around 0.2btc ) to make a masternode  then you will become a rich person later.
NLGer

Activity: 130

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 05:50:53 PM

The buy walls on Nova and yobit where mine, or at least, I controll them. I represent a group of investors and manage the funds. I am in crypto long enough to see the potential of a coin, but at this point in time I can no longer justify taking risk on AMS, I want to believe Kees, but I am not going to risk btc in the orderbook. Believe me, those btc are still in my account and there are a lot more then you saw so far.

The thing is, this coin has been as good as dead for over a year, then suddenly the number of coins got tripled without any notification ahead of time or a vote by the community. Now that this story pop's up it is the drop that float's the bucket as we say in Dutch, not sure if that can be translated in the way I just did, but I can no longer justify the risk for the people i represent.

I will not dump my AMS coins, there has been a lot of volatility and volume in the history of this coin, my profit so far are those AMS coins I now have, maybe a little more, but nothing spectacular or in line to what i can be if we all work together as a community like we have been doing for the last weeks. If this project will turn out worthless, all I lose is time. That is ok, because I enjoy what I do enough to not get paid.

To sum it up, Kees needs to convince me with his skills and ideas so I know they are worth investing in, right now I am not. I caught that first dump on nova and made an instant profit by selling on yobit, now my coins are waiting to be convinced by Kees so we can really get this party started and turn this project into a sounds success which I know it can be. The airdrop raised a lot of attention and I like the way how Kees handled this so far, I got businesses ready to start accepting AMS and got marketing tools like stickers and t-shirts ready to be printed.

To conclude I want to let you all know that I've informed Kees about information I've gathered on him, including his home address. A little digging on the internet gives you a lot of information, he is not anonymous to me. I am monitoring the blockchain to see if he keeps his promises, there are a zillion reason why a coindev should not be trusted so unfortunately those are the things I need to do, or feel that I need to do to ensure safety of investors funds, I am not proud on this, but it is the world of bitcointalk we live in, trust no one. I want him to know there will be no hard feelings if he abandons this project now, but at the same time warn him not to scam people for personal gain we've seen enough of that bs already and I will release those details so everybody that loses money can do what they feel is right at that point, but again I really don't think that will be needed in this kees  Wink

Summary: we are at a breaking point for AMS, either will Kees now abandon this project, clear the orderbooks and take out a little sum of money for his work. Or he goes for it, knowing I did my due diligence to make sure the rest of his life is going to be unpleasant if he tries to scam us. To be clear on this last point, we will completely back Kees in his decisions and vision for AMS, but will not accept him breaking his promises to the community regarding the newly minted 40M coins.

I appreciate you thoughts and insight. 

███████████████████████████████
          AmsterdamCoin     |                          Join us now 
█████████        x x x     .    ████████          AmsterdamCoin     |             █████████     x x x     ████████
███████████████████████████████          AmsterdamCoin     |       Masternodes- Encrypted messages - TOR   
sKroXx

Activity: 83

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 05:54:37 PM

So if dev doesn't leave and this project goes on I think 100k is too much for a masternode. Something like 10k would be more reasonable.
kurbeks

Activity: 1078
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 06:09:04 PM

You guys also planning on sending application to Bittrex?
yolanda222
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1013

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 06:38:13 PM

I sell 4k ams,rate 290 satosi in  novaexchange.
who want buy go go
Awallon

Activity: 518
Merit: 299

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 06:52:51 PM

I sell 4k ams,rate 290 satosi in  novaexchange.
who want buy go go
Oh God,stop to dump the price guys ::)Ams was like near 700 sats today and now it go down to 200 sats on coinmarketcap Cry
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/amsterdamcoin/
Loco Motive

🌟

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 07:27:38 PM

I sell 4k ams,rate 290 satosi in  novaexchange.
who want buy go go
Oh God,stop to dump the price guys ::)Ams was like near 700 sats today and now it go down to 200 sats on coinmarketcap Cry
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/amsterdamcoin/

The yobit price means nothing. You can't deposit AMS in there so it's not a market.
Nova is the only place where you could potentially trade (sell)

A shame for Nova, scam coin got exposed 24 hours after listing  Cheesy

▄██
                                  ▄████
                                ▄██████
                              ▄████████
                            ▄██████████
                          ▄████████████
                        ▄██████████████
                      ▄████████████████
                    ▄██████████████████
                  ▄████████████████████
                ▄██████████████████████
████████▀
██████▀
████▀
██▀

=
PARETO 

██
 █
██
 █
██
 █

██
 █
██
 █
██
 █
  Pre-Sale is now Live,
         with a 39% bonus!       

██
 █
██
 █
██
 █
              WHITEPAPER             
gorokill

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 07:33:28 PM

yeah time to buy AMS
money money money
waiting 13 sat
Pages: « 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [81] 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 ... 235 »
  Print  

Jump to: