Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:25:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BOLIVARCOIN [No Premine] [X11] [POW] [BOLI] [Block Explorer] [And More]  (Read 43677 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Crypto Girl

Activity: 980
Merit: 294

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 03:55:08 AM

since the purpose of this coin is for the Venezuelan citizen as per stated at the OP, may i suggests to have it marketed locally, promote this coin locally and get some advertisement firm that will helps to encourage local businesses to accept it as payments for their goods, as a travelling fare as a tuition fees on their universities and many more, just target the local market in your country, or otherwise, let it spread and promote this coin to be a global cryptocurrency.
(just a suggestion) Grin

I use this provider to trade Cryptos : Bitcoin Revolution

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Rw13enlib88
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1025

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 10:02:06 PM
Last edit: January 05, 2017, 11:46:41 PM by Rw13enlib88

Ok so we re-added Bolivarcoin for Trading in a few fun pair markets. First time you didn't want us trading Bolivar on Nova so we deactivated the trading.. But a New Year it is in 2017

Bolivarcoin only Traded in these speciality markets:
NovaExchange Bolivar to Piggycoin Market
NovaExchange Bolivar to ESPERS Market
NovaExchange Bolivar to Kibicoin Market

Let me know if you don't want us trading the coin so we can turn it off.. Thanks

What?HuhHuhHuh??

Who was the fucking retarded who told you that BS?

For sure, we want BOLI listed in Nova and we would love to see it with BTC, LTC and DOGE!!!

btw, happy new year and keep the good work!!  Wink
PumpMyCoin

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

www.pumpmycoin.com

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2017, 11:33:55 PM

Dear BOLIVARCOIN Investors-Developers

We would love to announce that your coin has been added to PumpMyCoin community public Votes.
you can participate in this vote on www.pumpmycoin.com to nominate your coin for the next PUMP.

sincerely
PumpMyCoin Team
We Pump But Never Dump

PUMPDUMP
███
███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███
███
           ▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄
       ▄▄█████████████████████▄▄
     ▄███████████████████████████▄
   ▄███████████████████████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████████████████████▄
 ▄███████████████████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████████████████████▀
 ▀███████████████████████████████████▀
  ▀█████████████████████████████████▀
   ▀███████████████████████████████▀
     ▀███████████████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀
███
███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███
███
{}{}
Rw13enlib88
Legendary

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 11:47:29 PM

since the purpose of this coin is for the Venezuelan citizen as per stated at the OP, may i suggests to have it marketed locally, promote this coin locally and get some advertisement firm that will helps to encourage local businesses to accept it as payments for their goods, as a travelling fare as a tuition fees on their universities and many more, just target the local market in your country, or otherwise, let it spread and promote this coin to be a global cryptocurrency.
(just a suggestion) Grin

we need some people on the ground making guerrillla marketing
javierehb

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2017, 01:28:22 AM

Boli can be very good but need a fix of the mining difficulty

When difficulty is very low even a low cpu get blocks each 30 seconds, when difficulty goes too high no one even good gpu cant get blocks for hours or days then the chain stop.

PS: I Love Boli Smiley

Hi I was looking for the solution of that problem, do you know how long it takes to update the difficulty right now??
Bitsx

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 03:56:09 AM

I want to do SEO optimization for site http://bolicoin.com/

Please Update links to Faucets and Exchanges.

And to work with social networks.

Please add content  https://instagram.com/bolivarcoin/

Evotion |Games Promote Cryptocurrency                     
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DigitalPrice New Team | New Projects 
veserus

Activity: 62

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 11:41:57 AM

Due to lack of activity this coin is removed from minzpool.
Rw13enlib88
Legendary

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 05:23:20 PM

I want to do SEO optimization for site http://bolicoin.com/

Please Update links to Faucets and Exchanges.

And to work with social networks.

Please add content  https://instagram.com/bolivarcoin/

that's great!!

who's managing social media?
insider

Activity: 92

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 08:36:52 AM

Alternative media channels:

https://www.facebook.com/BsdBolivardigital

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCl_ZxcbqqwPpXLY1XsGgp2A

insider

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 04:35:07 AM

Autoridades venezolanas apresan a cuatro mineros de bitcoins en las afueras de Caracas

Durante la mañana de hoy, el director del Cuerpo de Investigaciones Científicas, Penales y Criminalísticas (CICPC) de Venezuela hizo de conocimiento público la captura de cuatro venezolanos que se dedicaban a la minería de criptomonedas en dicho país.

Los funcionarios de la División de Delitos Informáticos del mencionado organismo policial detuvieron a tres hombres y una mujer en la ciudad de Charallave, estado Miranda, ubicada aproximadamente a una hora y media de Caracas. Los detenidos fueron identificados como Néstor Rafael Amundaray Precilla (57), Ana Cecilia Farías Villanueva (25), Kevin David Ojeda Díaz (26), Alberto José Zapata Orta (23). Fueron acusados de dedicarse al fraude cibernético y hurto de energía eléctrica.

Según una publicación realizada en la cuenta de Instagram del director del Cicpc, Douglas Rico, los detenidos poseían más de 300 mineros Antminers de la empresa Bitmain que, a juzgar por las fotografías, parecen ser del modelo S4, mientras que otros parecen ser SP31/35 de la difunta empresa Spoondolies. Además, la publicación argumenta que los bitcoins generados se intercambiaban en Cúcuta, Colombia, ciudad fronteriza que ha estado en medio de la polémica por la crisis económica que atraviesa Venezuela.

http://criptonoticias.com/sucesos/autoridades-apresan-cuatro-mineros-bitcoins-venezolanos-afueras-caracas/#ixzz4WrGpt37T

Rw13enlib88
Legendary

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 05:48:33 AM

Autoridades venezolanas apresan a cuatro mineros de bitcoins en las afueras de Caracas

Durante la mañana de hoy, el director del Cuerpo de Investigaciones Científicas, Penales y Criminalísticas (CICPC) de Venezuela hizo de conocimiento público la captura de cuatro venezolanos que se dedicaban a la minería de criptomonedas en dicho país.

Los funcionarios de la División de Delitos Informáticos del mencionado organismo policial detuvieron a tres hombres y una mujer en la ciudad de Charallave, estado Miranda, ubicada aproximadamente a una hora y media de Caracas. Los detenidos fueron identificados como Néstor Rafael Amundaray Precilla (57), Ana Cecilia Farías Villanueva (25), Kevin David Ojeda Díaz (26), Alberto José Zapata Orta (23). Fueron acusados de dedicarse al fraude cibernético y hurto de energía eléctrica.

Según una publicación realizada en la cuenta de Instagram del director del Cicpc, Douglas Rico, los detenidos poseían más de 300 mineros Antminers de la empresa Bitmain que, a juzgar por las fotografías, parecen ser del modelo S4, mientras que otros parecen ser SP31/35 de la difunta empresa Spoondolies. Además, la publicación argumenta que los bitcoins generados se intercambiaban en Cúcuta, Colombia, ciudad fronteriza que ha estado en medio de la polémica por la crisis económica que atraviesa Venezuela.

http://criptonoticias.com/sucesos/autoridades-apresan-cuatro-mineros-bitcoins-venezolanos-afueras-caracas/#ixzz4WrGpt37T

joder como esta la situación x alli...

de todas formas tener todos esos equipos juntos... tienen q tener unos consumos del carajo...
imagino q habrá sido por un tema de q algun policia q no ha recibido coima se ha ido de la boca...

en cualquier caso, animo para los detenidos!! esperemos cambie pronto su situacion!
bolivarcoin (OP)

Activity: 590
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 03, 2017, 07:40:46 AM

They are in jail because they steal electricity and imported those miners without paying tax (contraband)

DigitalCurrencyConsultant

Activity: 671
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 03, 2017, 04:29:01 PM

Ok so we re-added Bolivarcoin for Trading in a few fun pair markets. First time you didn't want us trading Bolivar on Nova so we deactivated the trading.. But a New Year it is in 2017

Let me know if you don't want us trading the coin so we can turn it off.. Thanks

What?HuhHuhHuh??

For sure, we want BOLI listed in Nova and we would love to see it with BTC, LTC and DOGE!!!

Ok then  Grin (somebody came, got mad, told me off, ( i am only a employee of NoVA) for listing it and told us to turn it off so we did cause they where kinda rude.. they claimed to be the dev?Huh Anyways that's what happened

NovaExchange Bolivarcoin to BTC Market
NovaExchange Bolivarcoin to LTC  Market
NovaExchange BolivarCoin to Doge Market

coingecko

on the moon yet?[/center]
Rw13enlib88
Legendary

View Profile
February 04, 2017, 02:41:35 AM

What?HuhHuhHuh??

Ok then  Grin (somebody came, got mad, told me off, ( i am only a employee of NoVA) for listing it and told us to turn it off so we did cause they where kinda rude.. they claimed to be the dev?Huh Anyways that's what happened

NovaExchange Bolivarcoin to BTC Market
NovaExchange Bolivarcoin to LTC  Market
NovaExchange BolivarCoin to Doge Market

Thanks!!

Novaexchange is the next Polo, so is good to be there!!  Smiley
Bitr8er

Activity: 233
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 09:15:25 PM

I started a BOLI coin pump slack group.

PM me with your email address for an invite.
insider

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 12:19:45 AM

In Venezuela Mercedes sell for Bitcoins.

http://www.bitcoinbenz.com.ve

By the way, you can also sell any items for Boli or other cryptocurrency.

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/MarketPlace
javierehb

Activity: 31

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 08:57:36 PM

Cool

I trying to fix mobile wallet on Uberpay, Uberpay has respond asking for this need help

1. Do you have a status on your Electrum server.. its been out of service for a while!

2. Please send server IP to tony@geopay.me to help resolve

anyone here can help with this??  Huh
PacoPezetas

Activity: 24

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 01:11:35 AM

vamos Venezuela!!!

Hay q retomar esto!!
Coinchange

Activity: 149
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 03:42:29 PM

dead ?

🚀
bullytwu

Activity: 57

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 02:27:39 PM

Sad sad to read that...
do not be sad ..if you want to work here because fear of a failure is i big failure.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: