Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:17:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Best sites/chats/anywhere to put your gambling affiliate links?  (Read 426 times)
Aleator (OP)

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2015, 10:52:58 PM

I am not sure if this is the correct place to open this discussion but I wanted to ask you guys this ;

Where do you put out your affiliate links? So far I am using mellowads for a day only with no result (well it has been only one day) but do you guys have any other ideas/places you think/already did for your affiliate links , mainly gambling websites but could be anything.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
subSTRATA
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043

:^)

View Profile
August 15, 2015, 03:29:32 AM

something off the top of my head: maybe put a banner ad on freebitco.in? the site has a fairly large user base and i think the rate for advertising was fairly low the last time i checked, 12 cents per 1000 impressions or something.

theres nothing here. message me if you want to put something here.
arallmuus
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1404

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2015, 06:30:44 AM
Last edit: August 15, 2015, 06:50:29 AM by arallmuus

I am not sure if this is the correct place to open this discussion

Depends, if you are discussing about mellowads then this is the correct section but if this is more about finding suitable places for advertising gamble sites then gambling board is more suitable

So far I am using mellowads for a day only with no result (well it has been only one day)

The sites in mellowads are mostly faucet sites and those who claimed faucet are pretty much not into gambling. Furthermore to attract someone to click the ads, you will need an attractive banner but then again you will only get referall who wager mostly dust . Also to break this down, you cant expect a result in one day

The image above shows my previous campaign in mellowads for 30 days which is an ads for BetterBets referall link and turns out the player conversion for that 428 unique clicks was around  5-7.5 % % which mostly wager dust (around 20+ish referall)

fairly low the last time i checked, 12 cents per 1000 impressions or something.

Thats fairly expensive as a one of the biggest faucet site around, even 100,000 impressions could be achieve in less than 2 hours ( thats $12)

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Aleator (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2015, 10:16:28 AM

What type of places should we look to put the banners out if not faucets? Also did you turn profit out of that mellowads advert?

arallmuus
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2015, 11:55:32 AM

What type of places should we look to put the banners out if not faucets?

Some other BTC forum but then again those who have account in other forum usually has one in bitcointalk

Also did you turn profit out of that mellowads advert?

I didnt turn any profit at all. IIRC the total commission from all this referall combine in 30 days is around 0.002~ BTC which means that I only turn around 6 % back to me. The profit doesnt matter to be honest because what matters for me would be the exposure, if you check on the number of the unique views thats quite great for just 0.03 BTC for 30 days. To cut this short, it is not easy to snap a whale that register with your affiliate link if it is what you mean

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Aleator (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2015, 12:27:24 PM

That was what I meant , I am looking into building an affiliate marketing business to gather enough funds to provide my own app but that seems so distant right now

arallmuus
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2015, 05:02:29 PM

I am looking into building an affiliate marketing business to gather enough funds to provide my own app but that seems so distant right now

It is unlikely going to be a good "business" . For you to actually get a profit from gambling site affiliate comission then you will need to snap in someone who can wager quite a volume. Considering most gambling site offer 10 % of the standard 1 % edge that means for each 100 BTC wagered , your comission will be 0.1 BTC.

The main problem of advertising in a network ads is that mainly the site in the networks are faucet sites and for someone that could wager alot , the chances are tiny that the person is lurking around a faucet site. For exposure/impression, network ads is a YES but if you are advertising to hope that you could get a return or profit then the chances are close to zero .

Obviously to lure in a gambler ( a real gambler not just a dust bettor ) chances are higher if you own a gambling review site or some sort of site comparison which seems to be not a feasible idea for your right now it seems Sad

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x