Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 10:17:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 [115] 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How do I grow my btc?  (Read 216019 times)
labs0918

Activity: 205
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 12:30:03 PM

Hey guys I'm not sure if this is the right place so please tell me if it is not. With that out of the way, I have a question for you all. I have recently been able to gather about .5 btc through minor trading and I was wondering if there was any method or way to grow this btc into a larger amount safely and fairly quickly. Thanks!
Maybe you need to take a risk before your bitcoin grow. If you want to grow your bitcoin faster then invest it but it is too risky or otherwise jusy wait for the halving.

The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
CryptoHarry

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 01:35:55 PM

The best way to grow your bitcoin is through trading or lending your bitcoins. You may try trading and lending on exchanges such as Poloniex, Bittrex, or Kraken.
Suckhoelaodong

Activity: 249

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 02:22:01 PM

Hey guys I'm not sure if this is the right place so please tell me if it is not. With that out of the way, I have a question for you all. I have recently been able to gather about .5 btc through minor trading and I was wondering if there was any method or way to grow this btc into a larger amount safely and fairly quickly. Thanks!

Just trading altcoins, this is the easy way I think. You can search on coinmarketcap.com, there are a lots of altcoin name.
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 02:33:19 PM

Trading is the best way to grow your BTC fast if you know how to trade, but another good way is to invest in PRE ICOS and hope that the coin you invest in or token, has an roi for you of at least three times your initial investment. Many people are ICO flippers, although I don't favor this practice for myself, many have made a lot of money through flipping ICOS on a monthly or bi monthly basis.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
albio87

Activity: 252
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 02:53:23 PM

in this particular moment of volatility of the market you should take advantage trading. You also have to take in consideration that is really difficoult and dangerous, to advoid or limitate the risk related with trading you can use tools which can help you to make the right moves.

So considering this, you should take a look into https://algory.io/ project, the one in my signatur. It's the dream of a trader, a multi tool that bring to your day trading everything you need to do your best
Algory is all togheter a powerful Cryptoscanner, a Crypto news Streamer, a Cryptoviewer,  an ICO and blockchain analyzer.

so what you wanna more?
PrinceCaspian

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 02:57:34 PM

Try to do some research first so you will have some ideas from the other bitcoin user on how they are putting some effort to make their bitcoin grow which is easy since there is a lot of communities like forums that already discussing some topics about bitcoin and other ways of investing or putting their money to grow it into a bigger amount.

▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
   ▄████████████████████████▄████████████████████████████████████▀▀███▄
  █████████▀        ▀███████████████▀         ▀████   ██████   ██████▀██     ███████████▄    ██████████   ███████████▄
 █████████    ▄▄▄▄    █████████████▀   ▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███    █████   ██████████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀████
██████████   ██████   █████████████   ███████   ███     ████   ███████████   ███       ███   ███          ███       ███
██████████   ▀█████▄▄▄█████████████   ███████   ███      ███   ████████████            ███   ███          ███       ███
███████████▄    ▀▀█████████████████   ███████   ███   █   ██   ████████████            ███   ███  █████   ███      ▄███
██████████████▄▄    ▀██████████████   ███████   ███   ██   █   ████████████            ███   ███  ▀▀▀▀▀   ███    █████▀
██████████▀▀▀█████▄   █████████████   ███████   ███   ███      ████████████            ███   ███          ███     ███
██████████   ██████   █████████████   ███████   ███   ████     ███████████   ███       ███   ███          ███      ███
 █████████    ▀▀▀▀    █████████████▄   ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███   █████    ██████████    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███       ███
  █████████▄        ▄███████████████▄         ▄████   ██████   ██████▄██     ███████████▀    ██████████   ███        ███
   ▀████████████████████████▀████████████████████████████████████▄▄███▀
      ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

HIGH-SECURE PAYMENT ALGORITHM FOR E-COMMERCE
█████|     Telegram     |     Twitter     |     Medium     |     Youtube     |     Facebook     |█████

WHITEPAPER
ONEPAGER
ANN Thread

PRIVATE SALE...MARCH 10
PRE-SALE▬▬▬.MARCH 25
CROWDSALE.APRIL 11
Bitcoininspace

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 04:16:08 PM

I'd advise to you investing in 4-5 projects bcz you're beginner Wink
Qartersa

Activity: 868
Merit: 535

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 04:30:09 PM

I think the one who started this thread already got the answers he wants to grow his Bitcoins. Nonetheless, he better be careful because not all investments that work on others will work for him. It does not go that way. He has to gauge for himself which one, amongst all, works best for him based on the personal assessment of his strengths and weaknesses. 
SkustaClee

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 04:37:57 PM

The best way that you can do in order to grow your bitcoins is by joining in bounty campaigns. Bounty campaign is the source of my altcoins. I am using the altcoins that I earned from bounty campaigns to as a capital for me to do trading.
hydeevanz

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 05:17:05 PM

Investment is one of the methods on how your bitcoin turn into large amount of money and the only thing you have to do is to search more about the company whom you want to invest with. Trusting here should be done because having lots of money is the aim of everyone here and for sure you'll be aware enough to do some search about the company you want to give all your trust.
hritevanz

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 05:20:45 PM

There are some method to grow your bitcoin into a larger amount safely such as designing, developing or investing. Some companies are looking for designers and developers in their projects and most of them are looking for those people who have enough knowledge. Investing is a safe method but you have to search first about the field and the company whom you want to invest with.
dimonstration

Activity: 2548
Merit: 659

Dimon6969

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 11:29:22 PM

Try to do some research first so you will have some ideas from the other bitcoin user on how they are putting some effort to make their bitcoin grow which is easy since there is a lot of communities like forums that already discussing some topics about bitcoin and other ways of investing or putting their money to grow it into a bigger amount.
this forum made some be a good example wherein you can now see what is the best thing to do for how would you may start growing btc is more good and also easy cause we know the way on how this coin may be having some profit for.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
neite99

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 11:37:02 PM

The question is a good one but believe me everybody is searching for the answers. There is a rule high risk high gain so if you want to play big go for the ICO`s where you can make 5x-10x within weeks. 
furry04

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 11:41:28 PM

You can try to invest half of your holding into long term investment and the other half into daily trading by risking the minimum of your investment and you may find reallly good projects
rocketbits

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 07:52:06 AM

For me how will you grow your bitcoins i think you go to trading because that is my best way to grow my bitcoins it easy to profit or easy to lose money to prevent losing your money you need to start study the candle sticks and support and resistance to make profit every mooning
Keep working hard and try to make more by doing different sort of things like that of trading and holding of bitcoin. This will for sure help you in making more money which you can use to buy more number of bitcoins. The market value of bitcoin is rising high, so it is getting more difficult with each passing day to make more money to earn bitcoins. You really need to work hard for having more bitcoins in your wallet.
Sniar

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 01:41:45 PM

To grow your little BTC-pup you should firstly surround it with care, be coldblooded when you see bad-playground-ICO you want invest in, always be in touch with other BTC-breeders. Also give your BTC-pup some extra vitamins with alcoin-pills and take it for a walk to the exchangers every evening. If you follow my advices, then your BTC-pup gonna turn into a nice and strong BTC-dog. Hope I've answered your question.
kobe24

Activity: 616

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 01:53:09 PM

The best way to grow your bitcoin is through trading or lending your bitcoins. You may try trading and lending on exchanges such as Poloniex, Bittrex, or Kraken.
If i would be the investor i would rather choose to lend my bitcoin on poloniex in that way you can minimize the risk compared to trading high risk.

Mr.John19

Activity: 350
Merit: 109

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 02:28:33 PM

If you want to grow faster your bitcoin and then do all ways to increase bitcoin. Like mining, trading, gambling, and others. You can also invest your bitcoin to others altcoins. The more you do, the faster you can earn more profits.
DMC_Ken

Activity: 363

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 02:32:12 PM

if you want to grow your bitcoin, try to trade to it so you can get easily some profit, but if you want try to invest your BTC to some project's so you can earn more profit when the project was done.
imking

Activity: 406
Merit: 117

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 03:08:48 PM

I suggest do trading because in the trading is a faster way to grow you bitcoin. Just always monitor the value of the markets and analysis it very well, based on my experience in the trading I can earn more than $5-10 daily, and you have to be patient.
Pages: « 1 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 [115] 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 »
  Print  

Jump to: