Bitcoin Forum
October 17, 2018, 12:13:21 AM *
News: Make sure you are not using versions of Bitcoin Core other than 0.17.0 [Torrent], 0.16.3, 0.15.2, or 0.14.3. More info.

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 [137] 138 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How do I grow my btc?  (Read 215377 times)
Angelina Jolie

Activity: 172
Merit: 10

Global Risk Exchange - gref.io

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 11:32:39 AM

It's up to you, there are certain risks everywhere. Now a lot of coins are on the bottom, so the choice for purchasing is huge. I prefer to invest in ICO.

▐▐ █     GRE   ≣   GLOBAL RISK EXCHANGE     █ ▌▌
━━  ((     Whitepaper     |     ANN Thread     ))  ━━
Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Github

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nieninja53

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 08:19:49 AM

You can grow your bitcoin by buying in this dip position because you can get it now at less amount with more bitcoin and this is the good option to make increase your bitcoin because it is directly you can get it with small amount and large amount of bitcoin,

firemagus

Activity: 28
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 08:49:24 AM

There is no other safe way to grow your bitcoins than to regularly buy with fiat. Trading is also an option but it's not risk free.
oracleongoodbye

Activity: 623
Merit: 362

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 08:57:11 AM

To grow your btc it is hard to start from small amount. Going to 0.5 with trading is super difficult cause you start so low. I would advice to not trade until atleast 0.5 instead of up to 0.5. Also trading brings many risks read up on this subject and be okay with the risks before you actually start trading.
gurang

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 09:10:33 AM

Hey guys I'm not sure if this is the right place so please tell me if it is not. With that out of the way, I have a question for you all. I have recently been able to gather about .5 btc through minor trading and I was wondering if there was any method or way to grow this btc into a larger amount safely and fairly quickly. Thanks!
how does your bitcoin grow? you have to wait and persevere to grow the bitcoin and of course you need to be diligent every day to increase your rank and to grow

█≣≣≣   SECURIX   ≣≣≣█
▐▃    NEXT GENERATION OF CRYPTO MINING    ▃▌
http://www.securix.io/
Questat

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 09:50:38 AM

Hey guys I'm not sure if this is the right place so please tell me if it is not. With that out of the way, I have a question for you all. I have recently been able to gather about .5 btc through minor trading and I was wondering if there was any method or way to grow this btc into a larger amount safely and fairly quickly. Thanks!
how does your bitcoin grow? you have to wait and persevere to grow the bitcoin and of course you need to be diligent every day to increase your rank and to grow
What do you mean by rank, I think he is referring to trading, not all traders knows about the bounty here in the forum
so they will not use their time to to be active here and to join bounty, they have capital and they want to grow it and I believe for them this
forum is just a good reference for updated information and opinion from the people.

xitrum

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 10:34:16 AM

I think you should not trade or can not increase the number of bitcoins at this point, you can see that the bitcoin price has been moving sideways for the last two days and this is a sign that the bitcoin price may fall sharply. next days. The market is gradually decreasing, trading volume is decreasing, you should transfer part of BTC about USDT, the support threshold is 7k7-7k5.

Kupid002

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

Get your share of the future

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 11:42:27 AM

To grow your btc it is hard to start from small amount. Going to 0.5 with trading is super difficult cause you start so low. I would advice to not trade until atleast 0.5 instead of up to 0.5. Also trading brings many risks read up on this subject and be okay with the risks before you actually start trading.
have a long patience on it is some of what others wanted have to do for and we all know that this is such an hard to take for more people have less patient specially on waiting trading can actually help you to earn but accept the risk of it.

▄███▄
                ███████░
               █████████▄
              ████████████
             ███████████▓▓▓░
            ███████████▓▓▓▓▓
          ░███████████▓▓▓▓▓░░░
         ░███████████▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░
        ░███████████▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░
       ░███████████▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░░░░
      ░███████████▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░
    ░░███████████▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
    ░███████████▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
........PayPal of Cryptocurrencies.......
Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████ Invest Now  ████
     ▄████████████████████████▄
    ███████████████████████████▌
    ████████████████▀▀ ---¬█████
    ███████████████        █████
    ██████████████    ▄▄▄▄▄█████
    ██████████████    ▀█████████
    ██████████▌            █████
    ██████████▌            █████
    ██████████████    ██████████
    ▐█████████████    █████████
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▓█████████████████████▓▓▄
▓██████████████████████████▌
███████████████████▓▓▀  ▓██▌
██████████████▓▀▀       ▓██▌
████████▓▀▀      ▄█    ▐███▌
███▓▀        ▄▄▓▀      ▓███▌
███▓▄▄▄   ▄▓█▓         ████▌
████████▓ ▓▌          ▓████▌
█████████▓    ▄       █████▌
██████████▌ ▄▓██▓▄   ▐█████▌
███████████████████▓▓██████▌
▐██████████████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
████████████     █▀███▌
███   █████        ▐██▌
███               ▐███▌
███               ████▌
████             █████▌
█████▄▄         ██████▌
████         ▄████████▌
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌

██▄▄             ▄███▄
    ███████▄        ▄████████▄▄
    ██████████     ████████████▌
    ███████████▄ ▄████████████░░
    ████████████████████████░░░░
    ███████████████████████░░░░░
    █████████████████████░░░░░░░
    █████████   ▀▀███████░░░░░░░
    █████████        ▀░░░░░░░░░░
       ▀▀████             ░░░░░░
           ▀▀                 ░░
hurriebra49

Activity: 280

Memority

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 10:40:25 PM

You can grow your bitcoin for the way which you wants to earn from altcoin because by trading altcoins by using bitcoin is the good option to invest in because there are maximum number of chance are available in altcoin market from which you can increase your bitcoin by trading with altcoin,

yesss

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 10:49:39 PM

I think that at this point you should withdraw from the market and not invest in bitcoin anymore, it can be seen that bitcoin prices have dropped sharply in three consecutive months and there are signs of the market is in crisis . So this is the final price increase of bitcoin, I think you should consider to be able to withdraw from the market.
jukenguyen

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 04:33:47 PM

trading BTC/altcoin or ETH/altcoin is the great way  Roll Eyes
minatour

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 04:57:31 PM

the best way to develop your bitcoin is by join ico. I am very sure you will get a big profit if you do

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
mammusu

Activity: 855
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 04:59:55 PM

trading and invest is good ways to growth your btc or buy of altcoins and hoped the price is increase in the future.
but there are have a risk too to lose your money.
Andalusy

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 05:19:54 PM

You can grow your bitcoin in many ways. I recommend you to invest in good projects and hold them for 5 years and you can see the returns after the end of the period. You can also trade when you see an opportunity coming up, but you will have to develop your trading skills. Other way is to hold on to your bitcoin and let them appreciate in their value as time pass by.
bizarro

Activity: 298

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 05:24:16 PM

Agree with a guy abov, you can buy some alternative tokens of perspective Projects, and hold them, until they grow. It will be like putting your money in different baskets, not in one.

ankylotic

Activity: 501
Merit: 501

DIMPAY: Invest for Tomorrow. Today.

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 05:35:56 PM

You can grow your bitcoin in many ways. I recommend you to invest in good projects and hold them for 5 years and you can see the returns after the end of the period. You can also trade when you see an opportunity coming up, but you will have to develop your trading skills. Other way is to hold on to your bitcoin and let them appreciate in their value as time pass by.
It not so, easy on the other hand trading is the best way to increase your btc. Trading buying low selling high and repeating the procedure. Next would be to buy different crypto coins and wait for their value to grow can also be good but need to find good coins that have value and a foreseeable future.
As they are many different coins out their and most offer nothing new other than pump and dump.

On the other hand fiat increasing is very easy , just put your money to bitcoin and it will start increasing but if someone want to increase their bitcoins then for them the only way is to trade, buy bitcoins at lower price when a dump occur and sell when the price is increased at a pump then sell them.

(                                   ▄▀▀▀▄
████▄          ▄█████████████████▄ ▄▀▀▀▄
██████▄      ▄█████████      ▀████▀▄▄▄▀
████▀██ ████ ██▀████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████
████  ▀ ▀▀▀▀   █████████ ███████▀
███            ████▀▀▀▀▀     ▀███▄
███            ███████      ▄████
███            ██████████████████▀
▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                              ▀
                ▄▀▀▀▀▄ ▄▀▀▀▀▄ █ █▀▀▀▀▄
                █      █    █ █ █    █
                ▀▄▄▄▄▀ ▀▄▄▄▄▀ █ █    █
)     MB8Coin       .                           
     The new fuel for an existing........
     Loyalty Rewards Network...........
(   WEBSITE   ) (   FACEBOOK   ) (   TWITTER   )
(       WHITEPAPER      ) (      ANN THREAD       )
────────────────────────────────────────── 
usama98

Activity: 112
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 09:19:59 PM

Do your own research then make a decision, in my opinion you should go for other cheap altcoins! Buy them low then sale them when they reach the peak.
Ejanend

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 04:34:28 AM

Trading is the best option if you are standing with less money. On the other hand if you have more money then invest in Bitcoin for long term investment and do not expect returns within a week or two since it is a long term investment so it will require you patience and after passing with all the steps your last step is to wait until the price does not jump. You will get huge returns after selling.

█████   █████     █████   █████   
█████   █████                     █████   █████               

MAKE MONEY WITH YOUR CAR
---------_>    BlocVehicle    <_---------

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████
   ████▀▀▀
   ████
   ████
██████████
▀▀▀████▀▀
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ▀▀▀▀

█▀▀▀▄▄▄██▄
             █     ▀██▀
            █
         ▄▄▄█▄▄▄
 ████▄▄███████████▄▄████
▐██████▀▀███████▀▀██████▌
 ▀████    █████    ████▀
  ████▄  ▄█████▄  ▄████
  ▀███████████████████▀
   ▀████▄▀█████▀▄████▀
     ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

valera10

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:16:46 PM

I think that with so many bitcoins, you can make a profit of 30-40%, but for this you need to analyze token projects. On altkoynah now really more to earn, the main thing to know how

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
samycoin

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:45:40 PM

There's a lot of way to grow your bitcoin but it's up to you if you where you invest it but you say quickly I think in investment is not easy money so if you want grow your money invest or trade to the legit one that you will get big profit.

Pages: « 1 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 [137] 138 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.