Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:33:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: announcement  (Read 2774 times)
usagi (OP)
VIP

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 01, 2012, 04:56:31 AM
Last edit: October 06, 2012, 04:46:34 PM by usagi

announcement
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Atlas

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 01, 2012, 04:58:47 AM

Keep up the good fight. +1
bitcoinbear

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 03, 2012, 04:54:21 PM

You are taking a page from Obsi's book: posting a daily update of your payment to drive up sales to support your scam?

CryptoNote needs you! Join the elite merged mining forces right now here in Fantomcoin topic: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=598823.0
streblo

Activity: 165
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 03, 2012, 05:08:44 PM

What mining hardware is currently being used?
bitcoinbear

View Profile
October 03, 2012, 06:36:07 PM

You are taking a page from Obsi's book: posting a daily update of your payment to drive up sales to support your scam?

I'm not the scammer; you are. You are attempting to scare people into selling down the assets I run. It won't work.

If you want to call me a scammer whatever, but since I am not taking other peoples money I don't see how it makes any difference. I am not the one assigning made up numbers to value the assets in a publicly traded company and sloshing assets between various funds to make myself look good. There have been too many scams around here, and it is good for people to take a hard look at things before investing. I think you are in over your head and you have taken this set of funds out past your understanding of accounting. You need to take a step back, slow down, read up on correct accounting principles, have a good long talk with somebody who knows what they are doing (Smickles?), stop shouting at anybody who tries to give you constructive criticism. Just some freindly words of advise, there have been enough colapsing businesses in bitcoinland, I just want to keep you from hurting other people.

CryptoNote needs you! Join the elite merged mining forces right now here in Fantomcoin topic: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=598823.0
Puppet
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1040

View Profile
October 03, 2012, 07:15:51 PM

Reality check with numbers from GLSBE, Butterflylabs and excluding things which arent assets like shipping cost:

Adding 200BTC  will increase the NAV to 0.36 - 0.39.  Returning 250 shares would add another 0.02 to the NAV.
Its a step in the right direction, but to get it to 0.5 would take a ~800 BTC infusion, or another 600 above what you have already pledged.

As for your "local rules"

Local rules of that sort should be a red flag to potential investors.
Puppet
Legendary

View Profile
October 04, 2012, 08:25:04 AM

No, but its your job to report honestly. Since you consistently fail to do that, Im doing it for you. No need to thank me.

Local rules of that sort should be a red flag to potential investors.
Bitcoin Oz

Activity: 686

Wat

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2012, 08:57:33 AM

Quote from: Puppet date=1349291751

Guess what puppet, it's not my job to donate personal money to BMF. I do it because I love my shareholders. But I do not love you because you are an evil troll. You are banned from posting on this thread, and your post will be deleted. If you keep posting here I really hope you get banned from the forums.

Couldnt you repair BMF NAV using the insurance it supposedly holds with CPA ?

If not , why not ?

pyrkne

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 04, 2012, 09:32:34 AM

Guess what puppet, it's not my job to donate personal money to BMF. I do it because I love my shareholders. But I do not love you because you are an evil troll. You are banned from posting on this thread, and your post will be deleted. If you keep posting here I really hope you get banned from the forums.

If not , why not ?

That's what the insurance was for, I do believe.
deeplink

Activity: 728

In cryptography we trust

View Profile
October 04, 2012, 09:36:24 AM

If not , why not ?

I've lost count of how many times people have asked this without getting any response from Usagi.
deeplink

Activity: 728

In cryptography we trust

View Profile
October 04, 2012, 09:40:32 AM

And I'm kind of offended that I am not on the list of accounts banned to post in this thread (yet).
I also think you are a scammer, Usagi!
bitcoinbear

View Profile
October 04, 2012, 01:30:26 PM

If not , why not ?

Let's look at two scenarios.
1. Under the contract BMF and CPA can choose to accelerate their obligations to the point where the contract expires. In this case BMF would owe CPA exactly 10 bitcoins. I could do that (and I have stated I have -- although I have not made an exact accounting of it, the figure should be very close to that).

2. CPA could easily "give 100 bitcoins" by returning 200 shares of BMF to BMF. Hell, it could easily give 1,000 shares to BMF (500 bitcoins value). What would this accomplish? Well, CPA would get the money back yes, but it would weaken CPA and indebit BMF to CPA for 2 years. The BMF share price would go up but BMF has been around 0.5 for 2 months now. BMF has a plan for increasing in value. I don't think it is really necessary.

Actually now that you have made me think about it a little more, this looks like the kind of thing a motion could solve.

Do you think I should put this up as a BMF motion? Technically it's BMF that would have to ask for the insurance. I just don't think it's worthwhile to do.

So, what you are saying is that the "insurance" is not worth shit, and it was just a ploy to make yourself look more solvent than you are?

bitcoinbear

View Profile
October 04, 2012, 02:19:01 PM

I don't think it requires a motion. Just follow through with the contract as written, ask CPA for however many bitcoins would bring NAV back up above the contractual level. Why would you not ask for 500 btc if that is contractually owed to you?

greyhawk

Activity: 938
Merit: 1009

View Profile
October 04, 2012, 04:42:19 PM

Look guys I am asorrt...l I am  druni now.... its not my fault.. I will gibe you my work  money. My wife wil kil me.. I mk sorry I am sorry.. I am sorry../// Sad

I suspect you're not really an English teacher.
greyhawk

Activity: 938
Merit: 1009

View Profile
October 04, 2012, 04:48:05 PM

Look guys I am asorrt...l I am  druni now.... its not my fault.. I will gibe you my work  money. My wife wil kil me.. I mk sorry I am sorry.. I am sorry../// Sad

I suspect you're not really an English teacher.
Funny thing - Nefario is

But when usagi and nefario are the same person, why would he fakepanic?

We need to go deeper!

Puppet
Legendary

View Profile
October 04, 2012, 04:52:00 PM

Didnt you have a dead man switch in case your wife kills you?
And putting your life savings in bitcoin is dumb enough already, putting all of those on GLBSE.. well, you will deserve anything your wife throws at you.
MPOE-PR

Activity: 756
Merit: 522

View Profile
October 04, 2012, 06:46:36 PM

Wait. Usagi is married?! TO A WOMAN?!

My Credentials  | THE BTC Stock Exchange | I have my very own anthology! | Use bitcointa.lk, it's like this one but better.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: