Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:26:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WTS AZURE VPS with various specs.  (Read 38002 times)
letyouearn2

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 01:29:24 PM

D1 standard: (1 core with 3.5GB of RAM): $4 monthly

I am looking to buy this with above specifications. Pm me with more details. Right away adding you to my skype contact.

ajw7779

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 07:53:25 PM

Price Update all V2 prices are now priced at V1 and are faster/newer cpus (all existing customers have had this benefit but now making it official) (cant update original post so go here)

The VPS are created using Microsoft Azure datacenters and are private. Feel free to change the username or password anytime. I can provide various versions of linux and windows OS for no additional fees.

FOR AZURE:
http://azure.microsoft.com/en-us/pricing/details/virtual-machines/

VPN with OpenVPN (2 simultaneous users allowed) (approximately a 15mbps download speed): $2
A1 basic: (1 core with 1.75GB of RAM): $2.50 monthly
A2 basic: (2 cores with 3.5GB of RAM): $4 monthly
A3 basic: (4 cores with 7GB of RAM): $8 monthly
A1 standard: (1 core with 1.75GB of RAM): $3.50 monthly
A2 standard: (2 cores with 3.5GB of RAM): $5 monthly
D1_V2 standard: (1 core with haswell cpu with 3.5 GB of RAM): $4
D2_V2 standard: (2 core with haswell cpu with 7GB of RAM): $8

D series V2 come with the haswell server CPU processor. The hdd space is 125GB drive. Additional storage (1TB) can be added for an additional price. Keep in mind that the higher you go the more powerful the CPU processing power is. No Torrents allowed and there is a fair use on upload bandwidth.
Skingoat

Activity: 155
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 14, 2016, 10:47:41 PM

jeesus, did i just see that correctly, trust -32? dont think iv ever seen a trust raiting that bad.
ajw7779

View Profile
September 14, 2016, 11:16:29 PM

jeesus, did i just see that correctly, trust -32? dont think iv ever seen a trust raiting that bad.

That's because my original account was hacked. I showed proof and had everyone blast it read the comments. To prevent people from being scammed
RFX

Activity: 139

No you're not

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 07:03:36 PM

Vouch for the guy; very knowledgeable and helpful he went all the way to help me with reconfiguring one of the severs.

I used his service two or three months ago, I think. Thanks mate, forgot to mention in the thread.
ajw7779

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 01:21:56 AM

Vouch for the guy; very knowledgeable and helpful he went all the way to help me with reconfiguring one of the severs.

I used his service two or three months ago, I think. Thanks mate, forgot to mention in the thread.

Thanks for the vouch.
BALIK
Copper Member

Activity: 2086
Merit: 593

🍓 BALIK Never DM First

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 03:29:50 PM

Vouch for this guy! :-)

I got my Azure VPS without any issue and problem. :-)

ricku

Activity: 210

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
September 25, 2016, 06:20:17 AM

Bump VPS in stock
Can your vps be used for cryptocoin mining and which one is better between the 4 or 2 core for faster mining?

BALIK
Copper Member

Activity: 2086
Merit: 593

🍓 BALIK Never DM First

View Profile
September 25, 2016, 06:33:14 AM

Bump VPS in stock
Can your vps be used for cryptocoin mining and which one is better between the 4 or 2 core for faster mining?
Signature spamming :3

You can ask via PM the @OP and also that VPS cannot mine any coins.

ricku

Activity: 210

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
September 25, 2016, 06:46:12 AM

Bump VPS in stock

You are indeed very funny because you are not able to see that this thread is been controlled by 2 OPs and which one will i pm? I am waiting for pm from the real seller between the 2 of them.

johnsmithx

Activity: 589
Merit: 507

I don't buy nor sell anything here and never will.

View Profile
September 25, 2016, 09:10:13 AM

You are indeed very funny because you are not able to see that this thread is been controlled by 2 OPs and which one will i pm? I am waiting for pm from the real seller between the 2 of them.

How can you possibly expect an answer from the original OP when that account, besides being allegedly hacked, hasn't logged in for over 4 months?

Are you seriously asking whether 4 core is faster than 2 core?

My list of 43(+3) reviewed Bitcoin forks | You don't have to download the pre-fork blockchain again for each fork! | Beware of fraudulent AWS accounts sellers and dangerous edu AWS codes! + My personal list of legit sellers and scammers | Never publicly reveal your btc addresses, ownership or any other details and stay very far away from anybody who asks you to! | The general rule of safe buying is: if the seller is a newbie, with no reputation, with no topic nor trust feedback, offering no vouches and/or selling from a locked or self-moderated topic and unwilling to go first or use escrow => AVOID. Always check the trust feedback first and make sure that you have enabled "Show untrusted feedback by default" in "Profile / Forum Profile Information".
ajw7779

View Profile
September 25, 2016, 11:46:14 AM
Last edit: September 25, 2016, 06:01:29 PM by ajw7779

Bump VPS in stock

Its controlled by me. I think I made it pretty clear previously my account was hacked but here is the original thread proving it: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1321965.msg13505394
It has my signed wallet from years ago. I also have long time customers such as liteon (hero member) who showed that I am indeed the original OP. He has a VPS from before I was hacked til after I created this account. IF my hacked account scams you then then its your loss and I will not replace.

Also you can use it for coin mining but keep in mind it's a vps so not dedicated. 4 core should be faster but the dv2 vps use haswell cpu which is faster than the a series. So depends on the coin if a 4 core a3 basic or d2v2 will be better. Any optimized coin will be able to use haswell architecture ND be better
Babylon

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 01:44:54 AM

I like to know first if you offer replacement in case the vps got banned. I bought an azure vps before It got banned after few days of using. I'm allowed to use xrummer, scrapebox and other seo tools on this vps?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
ajw7779

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 02:36:59 AM

I like to know first if you offer replacement in case the vps got banned. I bought an azure vps before It got banned after few days of using. I'm allowed to use xrummer, scrapebox and other seo tools on this vps?

It depends what you mean by banned. They are my accounts so they won't get revoked and they are not hacked. IF microsoft disables it because they received a complaint then no I do not replace it but will gladly show you proof as microsoft emails the account saying it was banned because of a DMCA complaint for example.  I know torrents and hacking/cracking accounts gets you banned as well. Other than that other programs should be fine assuming those programs are not going to advertise a malicious link. I have customers who bot on it and use it for traffic exchange etc.  
pcoin

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 09, 2016, 03:03:42 PM

Bump vps in stock
I need a good window vps now but is it possible to run game with heavy graphics on your window vps without getting locked out or banned ?
ajw7779

View Profile
October 09, 2016, 03:13:16 PM

Bump vps in stock
I need a good window vps now but is it possible to run game with heavy graphics on your window vps without getting locked out or banned ?

Microsoft will not ban or lock you out for using a lot of resources. What do you mean by "heavy" graphics. Its a vps so theres no dedicated card to run AAA games.
pcoin

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 09, 2016, 03:22:20 PM

Bump vps in stock

Microsoft will not ban or lock you out for using a lot of resources. What do you mean by "heavy" graphics. Its a vps so theres no dedicated card to run AAA games.
Ok, so by this statement you mean that it might not be possible to play games like Rs gold on any vps because the game requires graphics.
ajw7779

View Profile
October 09, 2016, 03:38:30 PM

Bump vps in stock

Ok, so by this statement you mean that it might not be possible to play games like Rs gold on any vps because the game requires graphics.

Dedicated graphic cards. I have a few clients that play runescape and even bot on it depending on the vps up to 10 bots.  thats not a AAA game that requires dedicated graphics
OBMarketing

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2016, 06:13:33 PM

Hi. I sent you a message and I'm ready to buy. If you could get back with me through pm or email, I would be grateful. Thank you!
ajw7779

View Profile
November 21, 2016, 11:30:45 PM

Hi. I sent you a message and I'm ready to buy. If you could get back with me through pm or email, I would be grateful. Thank you!

i dont think you pmed me. My new account is this one ajw7779. My main account was hacked ajw7989 so I no longer have access to it
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: