Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 08:51:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Sexuality  (Read 4150 times)
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 1217

View Profile
August 23, 2015, 06:52:23 PM

Was going back and trying to figure out who did this study I posted,which I should have done to begin with but only cam to mind after Bryant.coleman mentioned Meredith Chivers. So it clicked on "Yougov" in the article and it reroutes me to another story in the same vein.

https://yougov.co.uk/news/2015/08/16/half-young-not-heterosexual/

Its pretty clear a agenda is in play or I am going down a rabbit hole they presume I am interested in due to cookies.

Another pathetic attempt to inflate the homosexual population. If you carefuly look at the methodology used for the survey, then it is clear that the main purpose was to paint the society as homosexual-dominated. Someone who answering that he is tolerant to homosexuality, but his sexual preference is straight is placed in scales 1 and 2, thereby inflating the non-straight population.
Sourgummies (OP)

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

Never ending parties are what Im into.

View Profile
August 23, 2015, 06:59:57 PM

A well back I used to do surveys to kill time and make some bitcoin. Would get surveys from the lead survey group here in Canada(IPSOS) and the questions where like you said leading and you could always guess who was pushing the survey politically.
Would get a chuckle seeing them talk about a survey on the news weeks later like it was gospel,knowing I had been involved in the survey.
Most of the time they filter out people based on some form of discrimination(age,sex,location or political views). It was a eye opener on how skewed these polls can be made.

Or they phone people and who the hell answers the phone anymore and says "yes" to a short survey!
ridery99

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 23, 2015, 07:03:23 PM

Let's hope master masturbator beliathion comes here soon to tell us the truth, because before that we can't know anything. His always right and knows best masturbating methods because he never gets laid  Smiley
popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
August 23, 2015, 10:35:19 PM

CAN SOME 1 TELL US ALL WHATS THE POINT IN THIS THREAD I AM NOT UNDERSTANDING ..
THE WHOLE POINT IS WHAT Undecided Undecided Undecided
what is scaring you
what is the point Undecided Undecided
hmm Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
do you think everyone will be gay and then there be no babies getting made so it be the end of the human race Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
is this your worry Cheesy Cheesy if this is what you worry about then WOW you really are stupid Wink Wink
i can think of no other reason why you would be worried..
and if you say your not worried then why all the stupid charts and post about OTHER PEOPLES SEXUALITY

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 1373

View Profile
August 23, 2015, 11:48:15 PM

what is scaring you
do you think everyone will be gay and then there be no babies getting made so it be the end of the human race Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
is this your worry Cheesy Cheesy if this is what you worry about then WOW you really are stupid Wink Wink
and if you say your not worried then why all the stupid charts and post about OTHER PEOPLES SEXUALITY

Seems to me that the assumption is that homosexuality is natural. The question was, Is this nature's way of controlling the herd?... in other words, the population of the planet.

When you look at all the vast reaches of the earth --- the whole population of the United States could be easily settled in comfortable apartments on 6,000 square miles, leaving well over 3 million square miles for whatever --- we are not even close to starting to reach the population limits of the earth.

Homosexualism is caused by things that some people do to the health of themselves and other people, so that people like corruption.

Smiley

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/.
wxa7115

Activity: 2730
Merit: 706

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 04:23:56 AM

Seems to me that the assumption is that homosexuality is natural. The question was, Is this nature's way of controlling the herd?... in other words, the population of the planet.

When you look at all the vast reaches of the earth --- the whole population of the United States could be easily settled in comfortable apartments on 6,000 square miles, leaving well over 3 million square miles for whatever --- we are not even close to starting to reach the population limits of the earth.

Homosexualism is caused by things that some people do to the health of themselves and other people, so that people like corruption.

Smiley

About the bolded part

There was an experiment called "Mouse Utopia" in which a scientist put a number of mouse in a closed environment, the mouse had unlimited amount of food, water, and other stuff. The only limiting factor was space, while the mouse thrived for some time at the end all mouse perished.

While is difficult to extrapolate this information and apply this to humans is my belief that humans need a certain amount of space in order to live happy and well.
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 04:55:07 AM
Last edit: August 24, 2015, 05:06:04 AM by popcorn1

what is scaring you

Smiley
yes its natural to be gay and its natural to be straight we are creatures of the earth.
and before man was here fish were gay animals are gay.

plus we are not even reaching our population limits how stupid you are its what 1 person uses and dumps that is the problem
plus is the USA the only people that matter

so throw us all in 1 super city and we can all share 1 bag of crisps and no dumping  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
anyways there will always be gays so why hate them when one of your family could be a gay one day Wink Wink had enough now so enjoy your stupid topic because it wont solve nowt Grin Grin
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 03:19:24 PM

what is scaring you

Smiley
yes its natural to be gay and its natural to be straight we are creatures of the earth.

plus we are not even reaching our population limits how stupid you are its what 1 person uses and dumps that is the problem

so throw us all in 1 super city and we can all share 1 bag of crisps and no dumping  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
anyways there will always be gays so why hate them when one of your family could be a gay one day Wink Wink had enough now so enjoy your stupid topic because it wont solve nowt Grin Grin

Do the math. There is so much room for people to expand on the earth that it is mind boggling.

Sure, even one person can destroy lots of the earth. Think of the one match that sets a gigantic forest ablaze. yet with healthy, proper controls, the earth is designed to easily accommodate a thousand times the population that we presently have.

The idea that the present population of the earth is rapidly reaching a point of unsustainability, is simply selfish nonsense propaganda.

Smiley

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/.
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 05:42:12 PM

what is scaring you

Smiley

Do the math. There is so much room for people to expand on the earth that it is mind boggling.

Sure, even one person can destroy lots of the earth. Think of the one match that sets a gigantic forest ablaze. yet with healthy, proper controls, the earth is designed to easily accommodate a thousand times the population that we presently have.

The idea that the present population of the earth is rapidly reaching a point of unsustainability, is simply selfish nonsense propaganda.

Smiley
i see what your trying to say..but we need a pill that fills us up and gives us all our nutrients so we can survive ..maybe one day
could you tell me how we can cut our consumption rate down and the waste we dump.HOW.
I always thought if we had free energy the population would explode then more resources are needed..
only so many fish only so much land for cattle ..
but there is way to many people on this planet

but imagine free energy the good it could do be the best thing ever
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 07:13:08 PM

what is scaring you

Smiley

Smiley

The first thing you need to do is stop believing the fear tactics of the over-population propagandists, who for political reasons are trying to scare the whole world into believing their BS so that they can take control much more easily.

i see what your trying to say..but we need a pill that fills us up and gives us all our nutrients so we can survive ..maybe one day
If you are expressing that there isn't enough food, then consider this. If we stop using fertilizers and pesticides and herbicides, then we stop poisoning the land.

If we start using humic acids, especially fulvic acid, humic acid creating bio-organisms, and things like gibberellic acid in the soil, we have a chance to reclaim the lands for food production... 10 to 100 times the food production that is being produced today.

could you tell me how we can cut our consumption rate down and the waste we dump.HOW.
We don't need to cut our consumption rate down. All we need for greater production is the info listed in my above part of this comment post.

All we need for waste is plasma arc waste recycling. Google the words "plasma arc waste recycling" to find many articles about this plentiful method for cleaning up the environment with plasma arc recycling, while at the same time making abundant, clean energy for any use.

I always thought if we had free energy the population would explode then more resources are needed..
only so many fish only so much land for cattle ..
but there is way to many people on this planet

but imagine free energy the good it could do be the best thing ever

Wrong! Look at Neal Adams' findings at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oJfBSc6e7QQ. When we need a larger earth because the lands are far too small, the earth will provide.

Smiley

popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 08:11:47 PM

Wrong! Look at Neal Adams' findings at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oJfBSc6e7QQ. When we need a larger earth because the lands are far too small, the earth will provide.

he is full of poooooo  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy WOW the planet not growing faster than humans
plus do u know when we grow food do you know it takes 2 years for the land to re fertilize ..
this is why we use fertilizers to speed the process up..live right by farms all my life i know the process
 so what you got to say about that Wink Wink

you are so wrong my friend the world is to full to keep making babies..
we need some sort of breeding cycles or lower the population..
the earth as programmed us when to much of something it destroys its self till the balance comes again..
plants do this animals do this i bet all living things do this and we humans do this

this is why i think the earth is alive and not just some rock we live on it can control how we think..
 I think? Cheesy
see we humans think we are so special but if you look around the earth at other creatures we all act the same really we eat and reproduce
good watch it will help you understand more

www.youtube.com/watch?v=uFKByGuxETc
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 01:39:13 AM

he is full of poooooo  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy WOW the planet not growing faster than humans
plus do u know when we grow food do you know it takes 2 years for the land to re fertilize ..
this is why we use fertilizers to speed the process up..live right by farms all my life i know the process

the earth as programmed us when to much of something it destroys its self till the balance comes again..
plants do this animals do this i bet all living things do this and we humans do this

this is why i think the earth is alive and not just some rock we live on it can control how we think..
 I think? Cheesy
see we humans think we are so special but if you look around the earth at other creatures we all act the same really we eat and reproduce

Of course the earth itself doesn't provide. It is God Who provides. But He is getting tired of providing for a bunch of self-denying atheists.

Smiley

popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 01:58:57 AM

I think? Cheesy

Of course the earth itself doesn't provide. It is God Who provides. But He is getting tired of providing for a bunch of self-denying atheists.

Smiley
so does god provide for people like this

www.youtube.com/watch?v=RUP7r5S6rRw

then why can i provide so much for my kids and i don.t believe in god you think he make me suffer
i know i can make money the secret is not to be lazy money is god at this present time..

see the only way to be totally free is everything is free
if i want a car i just go and get one from a show room for nothing what ever i think of that man uses becomes free.
 what ever i need and money is attached to it then i become a slave for money to buy these products
because i want it i need money for it so i am now a slave for money..
so unless we get everything for free we will always be slaves..
so you see the super rich some where along there blood lines they also were slaves really if you think about it
if i make a billion dollars i have been a slave to get this because i had to work hard to achieve this..
then if i pass that money to my children then they are truely free..
and this is what man and women strive for
so where is god in all this
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: