Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 11:54:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: All Things Luxury - Selling 1 oz .999 Silver Canadian Maple Leaf  (Read 1481 times)
allthingsluxury (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2012, 07:37:30 PM
Last edit: October 06, 2012, 07:19:09 PM by allthingsluxury

Good day everyone. All Things Luxury is now offering 1 oz .999 Silver Canadian Maple Leafs for sale. As many of you already know, we now are happy to accept bitcoins as an additional form of payment on ALL our goods. You can find the 1 oz silver rounds here:

http://www.allthingsluxury.biz/1-Oz-999-Silver-Canadian-Maple-Leaf-Coin-2010.html

http://www.allthingsluxury.biz/1-Oz-999-Silver-Canadian-Maple-Leaf-Coin-2010.html

Please note that all our items ship for free. When you take this into account, we may have the lowest priced bullion in bitcoins around (besides some private one off individual auctions, of course). We have a few more bullion products that we will be adding very soon as well. If the response is good we will be adding a whole new line of gold and silver products. Thanks for your support!

The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Foxtra

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 04, 2012, 07:39:38 PM

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /1-Oz-999-Silver-Canadian-Maple-Leaf-Coin-2010.html on this server.

Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Why ?  Sad
allthingsluxury (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2012, 07:42:09 PM

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /1-Oz-999-Silver-Canadian-Maple-Leaf-Coin-2010.html on this server.

Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Why ?  Sad

Sorry really not sure why that is happening for you. It is working fine for me. Anyone else having a issue?

SaltySpitoon
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 2154

Welcome to the SaltySpitoon, how Tough are ya?

View Profile
October 04, 2012, 07:50:31 PM

Nope, working fine for me.
Foxtra

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 04, 2012, 07:51:30 PM

Weird, just tried with an American proxy and firefox, and still get this error  Huh.
EDIT : Works with another proxy.
allthingsluxury (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2012, 07:57:15 PM

Ok, good as long as it is working Smiley

BobbyJo

Activity: 358
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2012, 08:24:04 PM

How do I check the price in BTC?

allthingsluxury (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2012, 08:29:38 PM

How do I check the price in BTC?

At this time it is a simple currency conversion based on the major exchanges. This goes for all our prices on the website. We use the exact same weighted average that bitmit uses. Which you can find in the top left corner of their website.

https://www.bitmit.net/en/recent

We are working on updating our custom shopping cart at the moment to automatically convert prices into bitcoins upon checkout (via bitpay). This should be done by the end of the month. Thanks for your questions Smiley

BobbyJo

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2012, 08:31:03 PM

So do I contact you via PM for payment etc?

allthingsluxury (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2012, 08:35:11 PM

Correct that can be done, you could also simply send us a message through our contact form:

http://www.allthingsluxury.biz/Contact-Us-2.html

or at the moment you can go through the checkout and select option 3, which is to pay by bitcoins. We will then simply get back to with the converted bitcoin price. Once again this will be much easier once we integrate bitcoins into our shopping cart, which will be done soon.

We have made a large number of sales already although through this manual method and it is a very simple process.

BobbyJo

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2012, 08:54:07 PM

I may wait until you have incorporated BTC into your site.  I am concerned that with the current volatility of BTC, I may think I am buying at a price, but by the time you have confirmed the price it will be much higher.

allthingsluxury (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2012, 09:06:21 PM

Well during business hours we get back to you within a hour typically. And the good thing about it this way is, if the price has changed drastically. All you have to do is say you are no longer interested. Also the price is not that volatile since the exchange rate we use, uses the last 24hr average, therefore making it much more stable. Obviously if the price drastically swings it can affect rates.

Panoramix

Activity: 27

View Profile
October 05, 2012, 04:16:18 PM

Weird, just tried with an American proxy and firefox, and still get this error  Huh.
EDIT : Works with another proxy.
Same here. Seems like this site has some issues with some proxies. Maybe a blacklist in action.
allthingsluxury (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2012, 04:42:05 AM

I may wait until you have incorporated BTC into your site.  I am concerned that with the current volatility of BTC, I may think I am buying at a price, but by the time you have confirmed the price it will be much higher.

For the short term we have added the "Bitcoin Order" button to the silver bullion products. This is hosted by bitpay. This will give you instant conversion to bitcoin prices until we 100% integrate bitpay into our shopping cart. Also any other products on the site can be purchased with bitcoins as well, just have to let us know. Thanks Smiley

You can see it here:

P.S: Yes it appears some "proxies" are blocked by our server provider. Not sure why. If you access the site normally you should never have any issues. Thanks for the support everyone that has made purchases with us so far! We are very pleased with the support the bitcoin community has shown.

BobbyJo

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2012, 05:50:05 PM

More than a 75% mark up on spot price and I cant see any option to pay using BTC.  I think Ill leave it for now.  Thanks

SaltySpitoon
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 2154

Welcome to the SaltySpitoon, how Tough are ya?

View Profile
October 06, 2012, 06:21:07 PM

More than a 75% mark up on spot price and I cant see any option to pay using BTC.  I think Ill leave it for now.  Thanks

75% markup on spot price would be $60.375, they are $45
allthingsluxury (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2012, 06:34:09 PM

More than a 75% mark up on spot price and I cant see any option to pay using BTC.  I think Ill leave it for now.  Thanks

75% markup on spot price would be $60.375, they are $45

Correct and that includes shipping. If you look our prices are actually quite a lot cheaper than coinabul, the most widely accepted way of buying gold and silver with bitcoins. And the bitcoin button is right in the description. So it is actually a pretty good price, but regardless I am not trying to convince anyone. Just thought we would offer this service. We thank those that have made purchases recently and those that have shown support.

BobbyJo

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2012, 08:25:24 PM

International shipping adds $15 to the price!

allthingsluxury (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2012, 08:38:18 PM

International shipping is $8.25 extra for international orders and scales up if you purchase more coins. Thats if you purchase with CC or paypal. Shipping is no extra charge to Canada and the US. Thanks Smiley

gochk

Activity: 133
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 08, 2012, 04:28:38 PM
Last edit: October 08, 2012, 05:06:04 PM by gochk

Silver spot price is USD34.00 +- / oz atm. Your price is $45, presumably in USD. So your price is USD11 over spot per oz. Other websites are selling USD2.50 - USD2.60 / oz over spot for the same Canadian Maple Leaf 1oz silver coins. If one buys 2-3 coins, it would have more than covered the shipping costs with other websites / companies. So, your free shipping isn't exactly free, right?

Just a thought ...
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: