Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 09:36:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think this girls have Btc?  (Read 1502 times)
Slark
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1004

View Profile
August 17, 2015, 05:13:00 PM

From my experience know that if girl has bitcoin some man gave it to her. I never met any girl who has bitcoin that she earned.
There are probably girls who are into bitcoin but now situation is the same as was with gaming like 15 years ago, 99% gamers back then were men. With bitcoin now it is the same.
yes right...but you must accept that are girl not many but they are who makes btc
For now I find most of the girl are making bitcoin by e-whoring in front of the camera. There are maybe 5% of girls who use bitcoin who earn it in a respected way.
And I am not talking about famous girls or celebrities here but rather about average Jane. I will change as bitcoin will reach more recognition for sure.
kenbytes (OP)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 17, 2015, 05:19:28 PM

From my experience know that if girl has bitcoin some man gave it to her. I never met any girl who has bitcoin that she earned.
There are probably girls who are into bitcoin but now situation is the same as was with gaming like 15 years ago, 99% gamers back then were men. With bitcoin now it is the same.
yes right...but you must accept that are girl not many but they are who makes btc
For now I find most of the girl are making bitcoin by e-whoring in front of the camera. There are maybe 5% of girls who use bitcoin who earn it in a respected way.
And I am not talking about famous girls or celebrities here but rather about average Jane. I will change as bitcoin will reach more recognition for sure.
im not talking about those girl o stay in front of the camera ...the girls ho stay in front of a laptop Smiley)

runpaint

Activity: 518

View Profile
August 17, 2015, 05:26:29 PM

I don't know if they have btc, but I bet they have herpes

GoldenCryptoCommod.com
bitcoin revo
Legendary

Activity: 1168
Merit: 1049

View Profile
August 17, 2015, 11:06:39 PM

Yeah , trendy girls do use bitcoins. you can find a lots of girls here on bitcointalk.org , but most of them are fake ,there are dicks behind those most accounts.
and most of girls who use bitcoins are bitcoin cam girls , posing them self nude for bitcoins , there are businesses which are again run by dicks to show off pussy on cam and they directly don't pay girls in bitcoin but in Cash.
SO the overall thing is that Most girls don't Use BTC

yes right ]Most girls don't Use BTC but are some Cheesy

I can see the same thing "pussy on cam" on your signature..
I think you are already involved in that . Wink
i understand that but i mean in other mode if girls use btc not like cams

like this

She's not just any girl, she's Bitcoin Girl!  Kiss
kenbytes (OP)

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 09:34:05 AM

Yeah , trendy girls do use bitcoins. you can find a lots of girls here on bitcointalk.org , but most of them are fake ,there are dicks behind those most accounts.
and most of girls who use bitcoins are bitcoin cam girls , posing them self nude for bitcoins , there are businesses which are again run by dicks to show off pussy on cam and they directly don't pay girls in bitcoin but in Cash.
SO the overall thing is that Most girls don't Use BTC

yes right ]Most girls don't Use BTC but are some Cheesy

I can see the same thing "pussy on cam" on your signature..
I think you are already involved in that . Wink
i understand that but i mean in other mode if girls use btc not like cams

like this

She's not just any girl, she's Bitcoin Girl!  Kiss
i love girls who know what is btc ...i think is sexy

zero01

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 09:59:34 AM

maybe,, if she have a business online  Cheesy
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 11:01:26 AM

I think so, I know a lot girls who owns bitcoin, I've got some female friends too who's into bitcoins
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: