Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:17:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 [208] 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 ... 314 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SHIFT] The New Web | IPFS/Phantom | ShiftNrg.org Hosted Decentralized!  (Read 547538 times)
Timbo_Slice

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 02:59:21 PM

So it looks like I either got scammed by @crush on slack or he's too dumb to know how to figure out how many coins I have. I sent him my private keys and never received my coins. Can someone here help make this right and send me my coins. I can send you my private keys.

I was able to get coins swapped, both automatically through Bittrex and manually through Crush, with no issues at all. Crush did a great job getting it done in the midst of a lot more happening with the coin; the change to a completely new codebase. If you missed the swap period, that's unfortunate, but there was  adequate time to get it taken care of and the Shift team was very transparent about what was happening and how and where to get the coins swapped. They really couldn't have done anything to make it easier.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ShiftConnect

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 02:59:41 PM

So it looks like I either got scammed by @crush on slack or he's too dumb to know how to figure out how many coins I have. I sent him my private keys and never received my coins. Can someone here help make this right and send me my coins. I can send you my private keys.

As I told you in PM, the swap date and timeline has been announced well in advance. Including announcement, automatic and manual
swap, the period for this was ~4 weeks. Furthermore the swap requirements are for participants to send me easy to access keystore
files, which you have been unable to provide so far.

I also told you that if you keep insulting me we will not get anywhere. Apologies for the delay, as there are more pressing issues right
now. Importing your private keys is an additional step, that takes additional time. Swap claims will be processed eventually, but since
both deadlines for the automatic and manual procedure are over, it may take a while, as there are other tasks that demand attention
for all the community members who took the time to comply with the swap requirements within the given time frame.

still totaly dishonest man.
Notice that i helped during the testnet. I even created many nodes on digital ocean to  facilitate the launch then i had to leave for many reasons...

This coin have the volume it deserves.... 2 btc

Are you the same person as compmaster or a different claimant?

Again apologies for the delay, the very large majority of the manual swaps were processed during the official window. For everyone else,
please have a bit more patience, we haven't forgotten you and will process your claims as soon as possible.

SHIFT Response Team
CryptoBeef

Activity: 37

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 03:52:23 PM

As I told you in PM, the swap date and timeline has been announced well in advance. Including announcement, automatic and manual
swap, the period for this was ~4 weeks. Furthermore the swap requirements are for participants to send me easy to access keystore

I also told you that if you keep insulting me we will not get anywhere. Apologies for the delay, as there are more pressing issues right
now. Importing your private keys is an additional step, that takes additional time. Swap claims will be processed eventually, but since
both deadlines for the automatic and manual procedure are over, it may take a while, as there are other tasks that demand attention
for all the community members who took the time to comply with the swap requirements within the given time frame.

Notice that i helped during the testnet. I even created many nodes on digital ocean to  facilitate the launch then i had to leave for many reasons...

Again apologies for the delay, the very large majority of the manual swaps were processed during the official window. For everyone else,
please have a bit more patience, we haven't forgotten you and will process your claims as soon as possible.

no i'm different person. Just discovered the swap story today, was not aware of that and i still have my old wallet.
BitRookie

Activity: 43

View Profile
November 18, 2016, 09:43:06 AM

Only 10,228,609 SHIFT Shocked...meaning that if the coin reaches an ez to reach 1 million market cap it would be valued five times more than it's now. It's currently at $0.02 with a market cap of $223,287. If it features in the top 30 (which it should imo) the price of one shift would be worth $1 or more. This is an highly under valued coin with lot's of potential...just visit the new site and have a look at the roadmap...BIG things coming people. Don't be a fool and miss out on an great investment opportunity, current prices are good entry points!
BitRookie

View Profile
November 18, 2016, 09:53:34 AM

@Dev

You should look to promote your latest & future releases on sites like https://cointelegraph.com/submit-a-post
Only a few articles on leading crypto sites will surly bring more attention to the project.

Spread the word to the crypto community about why SHIFT is awesome : )
mikegi

Activity: 165
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 18, 2016, 11:25:29 AM

@Dev

You should look to promote your latest & future releases on sites like https://cointelegraph.com/submit-a-post
Only a few articles on leading crypto sites will surly bring more attention to the project.

http://cryptocoin.cc/ would be an interesting site for SHIFT to try to be listed on. To the point, release information, good feeds.
ShiftConnect

View Profile
November 18, 2016, 11:59:03 AM

@Dev

This is already in preparation Wink

SHIFT Response Team
BitRookie

View Profile
November 18, 2016, 01:23:16 PM

@Dev

This is already in preparation Wink

That's good to hear, glad you guys are a bit more focused on marketing now. The potential is there...the world needs to know this : )
Vibag

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 19, 2016, 01:09:55 PM

Hey guys,

I joined the slack today because I was surprised dev team sells shift while the price is going down.
This is what I found on slack... Can someone explain what's going on?

https://s11.postimg.org/qzhv4mczn/Screenshot_at_2016_11_19_12_53_47.jpg
blackfan73

Activity: 123
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 19, 2016, 02:39:23 PM

Hey guys,

I joined the slack today because I was surprised dev team sells shift while the price is going down.

And what was their response?
X1235

Activity: 671
Merit: 505

View Profile
November 19, 2016, 03:04:42 PM

One year, tons of mumbo-jumbo and no real product. Not a serious project, just kids behind it feeling happy with their new toy.
ShiftConnect

View Profile
November 19, 2016, 06:07:07 PM

Hey guys,

And what was their response?

Transcript from Slack:
there are two sides to this, i agree with joey that we have to fund our operation in some way, i agree with the concerns voiced by wibag

when we sell it's because we have running costs that we cannot finance in other ways

so far we paid the majority of all costs like hosting, nodes, bittrex fees and similar from our own pocket

this amounts to a lot of money over time, while the big majority of the work we do is not paid for in any way

i know i have spent more than a week fulltime on the new site and will never see a single bit of compensation for that

i know others from our team are doing the same, we are even neglecting real life jobs to keep working on shift and progress in a very fast pace

all of this does not address the fact that the self funding through premine model is not viable in a low liquidity market

but i hope it shows you that we are dedicated to this project and do not intend to use your investment as a way to enrich ourselves

however, going forward we acknowledge the issue and are (as always) very open to constructive feedback from you!

how would you like to see us handle this? what can we do better?

feel free to give us your input

SHIFT Response Team
ShiftConnect

View Profile
November 19, 2016, 06:11:26 PM
Last edit: November 19, 2016, 08:00:42 PM by ShiftConnect

One year, tons of mumbo-jumbo and no real product. Not a serious project, just kids behind it feeling happy with their new toy.

I think I remember that you've been around during the time when we had a working product on the old chain.

At the moment we have an early Alpha for Phantom working and a DApp employing Sidechains in a practical use case.

SHIFT Response Team
ShiftConnect

View Profile
November 19, 2016, 09:28:38 PM
Last edit: November 21, 2016, 09:52:17 AM by ShiftConnect

DEVELOPMENT UPDATE NOV 19 | Restructuring Team and voting

Hi Shift community,

it is with a heavy heart that we have to announce Joey's decision to leave the project for the time being to focus on
his studies. Joey has contributed an incredible amount of work and dedication to Shift, so we are deeply saddened
by this decision, but we understand that spending countless hours on this project is not an option if it doesn't provide
compensation that you depend on if you could do much much better in another workplace.

We want to make clear that this does not influence our development, as we now have a great team that is capable
of reaching our goals within the previously announced timeline.

Due to this we have begun to distribute the funds between the team members for storage with the effect of removing
our dev votes for the delegates.

The decision to remove ourselves and our voting weight from the process is something we have had in mind for some
time and we want to put you, the community, in charge to show our trust and openness.

We apologize for not being able to give prior notice, so feel free to ask, if any questions remain!

SHIFT Response Team
techbytes
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054

Point. Click. Blockchain

View Profile
November 19, 2016, 09:52:56 PM

DEVELOPMENT UPDATE NOV 19 | Restructuring Team and voting

Hi Shift community,

due to what happened earlier we called an emergency team meeting and talked it through. It is with a heavy heart
that we have to announce Joey's decision to leave the project for the time being to focus on his studies. Joey has
contributed an incredible amount of work and dedication to our project, so we are deeply saddened by this decision,
but we understand that spending countless hours on this project is not an option if it doesn't provide compensation
that you depend on if you could do much much better in another workplace.

We want to make clear that this does not influence our development, as we now have a great team that is capable
of reaching our goals within the previously announced timeline.

Due to this we have begun to distribute the funds between the team members for storage with the effect of removing
our dev votes for the delegates.

The decision to remove ourselves and our voting weight from the process is something we have had in mind for some
time and we want to put you, the community, in charge to show our trust and openness.

We apologize for not being able to give prior notice, so feel free to ask, if any questions remain!

Joey, sorry to see you go.  Good luck with your studies.  Hopefully you will come back in the future. 

Turning DPoS votings over to the community is a good decision.  Now it is truly decentralized as intended.  Looking forward to Phantom.

-tb-

ttookk

Activity: 994
Merit: 513

View Profile
November 19, 2016, 09:58:16 PM

Selling your holdings to finance the project is not an ideal solution, but I'm afraid there isn't any. However, I think you have to acknowledge the fact, that you as developers are in a special position and selling your funds shouldn't happen the "regular" way. I think, a good solution would be, to 1.: Announce your intention to sell part of your funds at a certain time and tell how much you are planning to sell, 2.: probably not use a regular exchange, but rather sell them directly to people, maybe via an auction.
synthgauge

Activity: 1149
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 19, 2016, 11:08:36 PM

Cmon fellows dont demand money online it shows how poor u possible be

trader19
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2016, 12:08:19 AM

Selling your holdings to finance the project is not an ideal solution, but I'm afraid there isn't any. However, I think you have to acknowledge the fact, that you as developers are in a special position and selling your funds shouldn't happen the "regular" way. I think, a good solution would be, to 1.: Announce your intention to sell part of your funds at a certain time and tell how much you are planning to sell, 2.: probably not use a regular exchange, but rather sell them directly to people, maybe via an auction.
couldn't agree more.. and sry to see you go Joey

Join the Elastic revolution!  Elastic - The Decentralized Supercomputer
ELASTIC WEBSITE | NEW ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD | ELASTIC SLACK | ELASTIC FORUM
ShiftConnect

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 12:46:05 AM

I fully agree with you. We are thinking about creating a solution like you proposed, but haven't finalized the
idea fully. All of the remaining team members are aware of the implications and we don't plan to create any
more unnecessary cause for concern.

Words are cheap and we know how brittle trust is in crypto, so we'd just like to invite you all to stay around
and see what we have been working on over the last weeks.

SHIFT Response Team
compmaster

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 21, 2016, 04:35:00 AM

So did I get scammed or is someone going to give me my coins?

I can't deal with @crush. He doesn't even know how to import private keys. Could someone with the ability to help me get my coins please message me. I can send you my private keys.
Pages: « 1 ... 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 [208] 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 ... 314 »
  Print  

Jump to: