Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:55:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: IT Services for LTC / BTC - Linux / Oracle / Java / Puppet - Google Cloud  (Read 539 times)
supernovae (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 06:29:57 PM

Offering affordable IT services.

If you need to automate, provision, deploy, virtualize, tune or optimize your systems/servers I'll work for BTC/LTC.  Certified Puppet Professional, 20 years of Linux/Unix experience, 15 years of Oracle RDBMS, EBS, Hyperion, EssBase.  Plenty of knowledge with Windows, Linux, Solaris, HPUX, AIX and more.

Looking to trade for full bids up front (fixed rate projects so you & i know costs/effort), but will offer hourly if that's all you need.

Example services.

Automate provisioning & desired state configs for your servers/farm/mining operations. Use puppet to manage nodes, deploy code - work towards a DevOps release cycle.  patch/upgrade linux machines, migrate to virtual machines, migrate from one host to another.

I also have Google Cloud and Microsoft Azure hosting available that i will offer a 1:1 base cost on plus any services you may need on top of it - alerting, automation, provisioning, maintenance, security, auditing and more.

Please don't hesitate to ask for anything. - Can even do simple stuff such as remotely cleaning up windows machines, helping provision new updates/services/patches or even help you optimize your database/applications/JVM performance.

I work 7-5 CST but have flexibility to answer emails/IM's from 6a.m. cst to 11pm cst.. can provide 24hour coverage for right payments if you need some emergency support/issue resolution.

Also available for Board of Directors / Technical consulting / Brain transfers Cheesy

Please PM anything you need!
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
supernovae (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 01:40:00 PM

I can even help you guys/gals automate provisioning of mining systems/software/updates Smiley don't hesitate to ask - even if its for web projects, hosting or anything!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: