Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 09:42:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Re: {Bakewell} Get an equitable stake in a transparent & growing mining company  (Read 364 times)
ianbakewell (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 05, 2012, 03:31:12 PM
Last edit: October 06, 2012, 01:13:26 AM by ianbakewell

In other news... Have we got the rigs hashing yet, how are they going?

Ultimately there is noting we can do right now, so we should continue with ensuring we have everything else under control, i.e. Get a google docs spreadsheet up with accounting info.

Yes, still keep moving on like normal Smiley I am now off unitl Tuesday (thanksgiving long weekend, yay) So will be here getting things hammered out.

Have not had the opportunity to setup the rigs yet. That is my project for today.
You guys will not miss out tho, I will go back to Wednesday night (hell maybe go back to monday and give you all some bonus) and calculate what they would have made and simply go out of pocket on it.
The group will never lose out due to me taking time in my personal life.
I know the rigs have a btc amount they make daily, and should a personal issue intervene, that personal issue will cost me some coin. simple.

*edit*

So I got the rigs up and hashing, discovered we have a problem with our build Sad
Bad news is the cards get hella hot while mining, and in about 10min @ 1000mhz the case ovens and the cards shutdown, as the windforce cooler on these cards just throw hot air back into the case.
Good news is, the sidepannel has fan mount, I will just need to install an exhaust to pull the heat off those cards.
Bad news: in the meantime, I had to downclock the cards to 925mhz and remove the sidepannel to keep them rock solid (and the temps are still bad)

note to future self: find a high airflow case for future builds / max the available fan slots.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: