Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:11:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 [490] 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 ... 729 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Europa League/Champions League Lounge  (Read 451524 times)
jack1111

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 10:18:50 PM

Tomorrow's clash will be for sure Manchester City-Monaco. I would like to know what you think about this match ? City's defense is so poor that I think Monaco can win on this point.

Not so sure, Man city is different when playing in the Champions League Monaco can not do anything there
Man city should take advantage of the opportunity to play at home so much easier to get into the next round
Manchester City is in very good form on other hand Monaco is also in not bad shape its going to be very excited match for both teams but City is going with home advantage just because of this over 2.5 is very good for this match

I agree that Man City is in top form even though a recent slip up in the FA Cup where they drew with a lower ranked team but I think now that they are playing at home in the CL they should win. However I think a good bet is for both teams to score as Man City do leak goals this season. I might play a parlay with both teams to score in this game with Sevilla ML and Porto/Juventus over 2.5 goals.
Sure they will play seriously against Monaco, I think this competition is the most important one for Man City, and I will not be surprising if they qualified to the semi final (maybe the final) this season, they brought many great players in addition to experienced coach.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2017, 10:28:31 PM

Tomorrow's clash will be for sure Manchester City-Monaco. I would like to know what you think about this match ? City's defense is so poor that I think Monaco can win on this point.

Not so sure, Man city is different when playing in the Champions League Monaco can not do anything there
Man city should take advantage of the opportunity to play at home so much easier to get into the next round
Manchester City is in very good form on other hand Monaco is also in not bad shape its going to be very excited match for both teams but City is going with home advantage just because of this over 2.5 is very good for this match

I agree that Man City is in top form even though a recent slip up in the FA Cup where they drew with a lower ranked team but I think now that they are playing at home in the CL they should win. However I think a good bet is for both teams to score as Man City do leak goals this season. I might play a parlay with both teams to score in this game with Sevilla ML and Porto/Juventus over 2.5 goals.
Sure they will play seriously against Monaco, I think this competition is the most important one for Man City, and I will not be surprising if they qualified to the semi final (maybe the final) this season, they brought many great players in addition to experienced coach.

I agree that the Champions league is the most important to try and win for Man City but I still think they are just below the great teams in the competition. I think they do have a good chance at making at least the semi-final but they need their strikers to be fit and healthy if they have any chance at making it. They should beat Monaco at home but I still think that both teams to score is the safer bet on this match.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
Liad.Services

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 10:41:58 PM

I agree that the Champions league is the most important to try and win for Man City but I still think they are just below the great teams in the competition. I think they do have a good chance at making at least the semi-final but they need their strikers to be fit and healthy if they have any chance at making it. They should beat Monaco at home but I still think that both teams to score is the safer bet on this match.
I think that Manchester city are going to win the game easily as they are not only playing at Home, they also have a better squad which can lead lead them to the win.
They need the win and they are going for the win at this game.
Kamuflase

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 02:12:56 AM

Madrid 3 Vs. 1 Napoli

Man of the match Toni kroos. he worked his socks off. Even pressing when our forwards are idle. Ronaldo and benzema played well. good to see Ronaldo not trying to shoot from awkward angles. They both need to work more off the ball and  try press the opposition defenders more. Toni kroos heat map on the pitch would have the all field on red alert. Suberb player. hopes he repeat this performance in italy.
JANGKRIK BOSS

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 04:08:25 AM

One of the key points today was the way how Costa was positioned. I don't know if this came from Ancelotti or from the player himself. Costa played freely gravitating between the two backlines. That was strategic to break Arsenal's 5-4-1. I'm not analyzing indivually Costa's performance, but, ulahlah!, finally Bayern showed something to break the very predictable system (block the flanks and Bayern is gone, because nothing happens from the center). Bellerin and other Arsenal defenders were ready to put all the pressure over the left wing, but, all of the sudden, where is Costa? He was in the center, in the left, in right wing (to assist and open all the space to Robben score the first goal, etc). I've been talking about this from a long time. That's the way how to break a 5-4-1. Ok, the mechanism obviously is not totally adjusted yet, but it was really something to see Bayern coming up with something new!

And I hope next match, Arsenal change new players position and make victory vs. Sutton as the beginning of great history when meet Munich.
sebungkus

Activity: 964

Roma Fan Since 1999 ! #ForzaRoma

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2017, 04:45:35 AM

Manchester City vs Monaco , I prefer both teams scored. although Manchester city more in benefited because playing at home in the first leg of this. but I think monaco least one goal will be scored in the game tonight.

RUMAHCLOUD.ME | SELLING DIGITAL GOODS PRODUCT
cazkooo
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 05:51:55 AM

Manchester City vs Monaco , I prefer both teams scored. although Manchester city more in benefited because playing at home in the first leg of this. but I think monaco least one goal will be scored in the game tonight.

Monaco will score, their recent performance in the league is very great and they are not going to let champions league slip away from them. I do notice that manchester city might have the upperhand however they are definitely not going to win this easily not while they are going to face monaco
absy
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 06:29:55 AM

Monaco will score, their recent performance in the league is very great and they are not going to let champions league slip away from them. I do notice that manchester city might have the upperhand however they are definitely not going to win this easily not while they are going to face monaco
I agree . Monaco are in good touch but also I am going for Man city to win the match + both teams to score .
I am a city fan so I always go with Man city to win the match Smiley

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Wendigo (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 06:46:36 AM

I think Pep will try to shutdown Monaco's offense tonight and try to score a sneaky goal to win the match. City to win and under 2.5 goals.
Bayer Leverkusen are the underdogs today but I am taking them to win vs Atletico Madrid. Draw/Leverkusen & HT Draw.
JANGKRIK BOSS

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 06:47:34 AM

I'm sure, City will win in the match tonight. Guardiola experience a guarantee that the City will step up to the next round. I sure City will win with more than 2 goals, maybe the last score is 3:0 for City. So, I will bet over 2.5 goals.
sebungkus

Activity: 964

Roma Fan Since 1999 ! #ForzaRoma

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2017, 07:59:32 AM

I agree . Monaco are in good touch but also I am going for Man city to win the match + both teams to score .
I am a city fan so I always go with Man city to win the match Smiley

Agree with you all, Man City is huge favorite to win. they are playing at home. and I think Guardiola has a very good reputation in the champions league when playing at home.
Interesting see Champions League this match tonight

RUMAHCLOUD.ME | SELLING DIGITAL GOODS PRODUCT
Jean-Kevin Augustin

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 08:55:21 AM

I would not say Guardiola is an "experienced coach". He is not that great : look, for exemple, when he came in Bayern Munich, they just won the Champions League, but then, three-years-in-a-row, he could not do the same, while the team was the very same.
Punakawan

Activity: 299
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 09:02:25 AM

City Vs. Monaco, time to prove the capacity of Pep guardiola as the best manager. I think that is enough to await for City to lift this trophy. I want in last season Yaya Toure can big smile with UCL.
cengsuwuei

Activity: 714
Merit: 516

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 10:32:11 AM

City Vs. Monaco, time to prove the capacity of Pep guardiola as the best manager. I think that is enough to await for City to lift this trophy. I want in last season Yaya Toure can big smile with UCL.

yaya toure not always starting eleven in guardiola team
and this season guardiola is very dificult can get trophy, in champion league is still under real madrid or bayern munchen, primiere league defeat 8 point from chelsea, i think only FA CUP big chance can get trophy

about match manchester city vs monaco , city can win but not much defeat goal, maybe only one goal in defeat, 1-0 or 2-1

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14..

..Buy Now..

Pettuh4

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 10:46:51 AM

Well Manchester City are the obvious favorites for this fixture  and they are even playing at home(the Etihad stadium) so I don't know what pep has to prove again, he's done it countless times with Barcelona and Bayern Munich and even city in some important games so I doubt if he has anything else to prove to gain recognition or be credited as the best manager.
Denker
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1014

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 11:04:52 AM

And another 2 great matches tonight.

Leverkusen vs Atletico Madrid --> under 2.5 goals (1.57)
Atletico will as usal be strong the defense.Therefore I expect a match will less goals.

Man City vs Monaco --> over 2.5 goals (1.61)
Mabe City will win.But I think something like 3 goals is more likely.

Good luck guys!
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 11:40:56 AM

So we continue with CL matches

Leverkusen - Atl. Madrid, this will be hard game but if we look how ATM play in knocout stage i expect here to see under 2.5 goals
Manchester City - Monaco, MNC is obvious favorite but we saw now Barca lost last week so for this match i will go for win this time MNC

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

emberbekas
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 12:09:53 PM

Manchester City vs Monaco.
Leverkusen vs Atl Madrid

At knock out stage with two legs(home and away), it is better to pick home team to win the first leg. I don't need any further analysis. Manchester City @1.57 and Bayer Leverkusen @2.84

panjul07
Legendary

Activity: 3472
Merit: 1351

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2017, 01:31:45 PM

Manchester City vs Monaco.
Leverkusen vs Atl Madrid

At knock out stage with two legs(home and away), it is better to pick home team to win the first leg. I don't need any further analysis. Manchester City @1.57 and Bayer Leverkusen @2.84

Good choice for the Manchester City, but too risky for the Leverkusen IMHO. Head to head between Leverkusen and Atl Madrid is equal for the last 4 matches (2 draw 1 win 1 lose).
Home or draw for Leverkusen is a bit safer bet, indeed the odd is smaller than Leverkusen ML but I would prefer to double chance.
Anyway good luck for your bets.

██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
.SHUFFLE.COM..███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
...Next Generation Crypto Casino...
StephenCurry333

Activity: 644

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 02:09:04 PM

Atletico Madrid are a very steady team, and coach Diego Simione knows exactly how to take advantage of matches like these. Expect him to play a very defensive match, as he knows that they are much stronger at home. However, the Under 2.5 Goals is at very low odds, so i will take the draw.
Pages: « 1 ... 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 [490] 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 ... 729 »
  Print  

Jump to: