Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 02:10:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 [654] 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 ... 729 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Europa League/Champions League Lounge  (Read 451520 times)
cicciobtc
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:24:56 PM

My predictions for Europa league, team which will advance bolded
 Lazio (ITA) v  Dynamo Kyiv (UKR)
 Leipzig (GER) v  Zenit (RUS)
 Atlético (ESP) v  Lokomotiv Moskva (RUS)
 CSKA Moskva (RUS) v  Lyon (FRA)
 Marseille (FRA) v  Athletic (ESP)
Sporting CP (POR) v  Plzeň (CZE)
 Dortmund (GER) v  Salzburg (AUT)
 Milan (ITA) v  Arsenal (ENG)
I think that Milan and Arsenal teams are a bit overrated in this tournament, but in this pair I see Arsenal as a favorites, their squad is better. Arsenal must win Europa league if they want to play in UCL next season.
It will be also interesting to watch Marseille vs Athletic for me and maybe CSKA vs Lyon.

Ac Milan vs Arsenal is a balanced match, but for me AC Milan is slightly favored because it is in great shape and because Arsenal will be without Lacazette (injured) and Aubameyang (can not play in the Europa League having played in Champion's League with B. Dortmund).
Oh, I completely forgot that Aubameyang can't play for Arsenal in Europa league this season. But still, I think that Arsenalwill go further. If Arsenal will win Europa league, maybe Wenger will get lifetine contract  Huh
Aubameyang played for Dortmund in Championsleague not in Europa league so he is eligible to play in the UEL just like Mekhitaryan he was rested last match for tomorrow cup game against City so I think Arsenal is a good candidate for the title if they manage to get past Milan first the Italian club is finding their way back to winning under the new manager Gattuso but with Arsenal determination they could win it because it could be their only way for silverware this season also they will be qualified for CL next season because it is almost impossible to do that in the league and make it to top 4 and then Wenger will rise as the hero who saved Arsenal by bringing good players to rebuild the club.

Aubameyang can not play in the Europa League because he played in Borussia Dortmund which is now in the Europa League. If Borussa Dortmund was still in the champion's league, Aubameyang could play in the Europa League!
 So Arsenal will not have Lacazette and Aubameyang against Ac Milan
I didn't know about that rule that will hurt them a lot because they had a better chance if Aubameyang was with them but know I doubt that they can even get past Ac Milan because the Italian club have been in a great form lately under Gattuso. For Arsenal it's just time has come to replace Wenger. The fans no longer understand what they have. Neither does the team. It's time to start the management roulette because not every manager will work magic for the gunners in a season or two it's going to be a couple rough Seasons for them to see them back in Competition.

Yes, the absence of Aubameyang I think it will be decisive.
Ac Milan is in great physical shape and has great enthusiasm with the excellent results obtained in the last matches.
Arsenal instead is imploding and the change of coach seems to me the only solution to give new life to this glorious team.

.FORTUNE.JACK.
      ▄▄███████▄▄
   ▄████▀▀ ▄ ██████▄
  ████ ▄▄███ ████████
 █████▌▐███▌ ▀▄ ▀█████
███████▄██▀▀▀▀▄████████
█████▀▄▄▄▄█████████████
████▄▄▄▄ █████████████
 ██████▌ ███▀████████
  ███████▄▀▄████████
   ▀█████▀▀███████▀
      ▀▀██████▀▀

█
...FortuneJack.com                                             
...THE BIGGEST BITCOIN GAMBLING SITE
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▄██
█████████▀███████████▄
██████████▀   ▀██████████
█████████▀       ▀█████████
████████           ████████
████████▄   ▄ ▄   ▄████████
██████████▀   ▀██████████
 ▀██
█████████████████████▀
  ▀██
███████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
#JACKMATE
WIN 1 BTC
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀░░▀░░░░░▀░░▀███████
██████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐██████
██████░░░░██░░░██░░░░██████
█████▌░░░░▀▀░░░▀▀░░░░▐█████
██████▄░░▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄░░▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████

▀█████████████████████████▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 08:04:09 PM

I think that Milan and Arsenal teams are a bit overrated in this tournament, but in this pair I see Arsenal as a favorites, their squad is better. Arsenal must win Europa league if they want to play in UCL next season.
It will be also interesting to watch Marseille vs Athletic for me and maybe CSKA vs Lyon.

Ac Milan vs Arsenal is a balanced match, but for me AC Milan is slightly favored because it is in great shape and because Arsenal will be without Lacazette (injured) and Aubameyang (can not play in the Europa League having played in Champion's League with B. Dortmund).
Oh, I completely forgot that Aubameyang can't play for Arsenal in Europa league this season. But still, I think that Arsenalwill go further. If Arsenal will win Europa league, maybe Wenger will get lifetine contract  Huh
Aubameyang played for Dortmund in Championsleague not in Europa league so he is eligible to play in the UEL just like Mekhitaryan he was rested last match for tomorrow cup game against City so I think Arsenal is a good candidate for the title if they manage to get past Milan first the Italian club is finding their way back to winning under the new manager Gattuso but with Arsenal determination they could win it because it could be their only way for silverware this season also they will be qualified for CL next season because it is almost impossible to do that in the league and make it to top 4 and then Wenger will rise as the hero who saved Arsenal by bringing good players to rebuild the club.

Aubameyang can not play in the Europa League because he played in Borussia Dortmund which is now in the Europa League. If Borussa Dortmund was still in the champion's league, Aubameyang could play in the Europa League!
 So Arsenal will not have Lacazette and Aubameyang against Ac Milan
I didn't know about that rule that will hurt them a lot because they had a better chance if Aubameyang was with them but know I doubt that they can even get past Ac Milan because the Italian club have been in a great form lately under Gattuso. For Arsenal it's just time has come to replace Wenger. The fans no longer understand what they have. Neither does the team. It's time to start the management roulette because not every manager will work magic for the gunners in a season or two it's going to be a couple rough Seasons for them to see them back in Competition.
I was one the people who were really skeptical about how Gattuso was going to fare at AC Milan and though he had some challenges in the beginning, It seems that he is really doing a very good job at the team and I don't think this lacklustre Arsenal team will be able to do anything against them.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
ArdiPrabowo

Merit: 500

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:39:16 PM

iam not beieve if ac milan must meet arsenal
is good if arsenal vs ac milan in final match
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 09:00:16 PM

Some big games will be presented a few days to come at UCL that is between PSG vs Real Madrid and Tottenham vs. Juventus. I will start betting and focus in those two matches by placing a bet on the outcome of the two matches will be on top of the 2 goals as each competing team should get two more goals to qualify for the next round.
Rinsend

Activity: 784
Merit: 262

AZBI NETWORK - Multichain system

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:29:36 AM

I chose AC Milan rather than Arsenal. In the last few matches, AC Milan play far more than Arsenal, that's what makes me more confident AC Milan will win. The squad may be better Arsenal, but their performance is bad, they even lost in the last 4 matches in all competitions in a row.
Champion in this competition is the only way for both teams to be able to play in the Champions League next season because their trip in this season's League is so disappointing so far.

▰ AZBI ▰     White Paper
              LinkedIn Twitter Telegram
emberbekas
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:56:38 AM

Some big games will be presented a few days to come at UCL that is between PSG vs Real Madrid and Tottenham vs. Juventus. I will start betting and focus in those two matches by placing a bet on the outcome of the two matches will be on top of the 2 goals as each competing team should get two more goals to qualify for the next round.

Tottenham vs Juventus I think will be the best game of the week. A draw in the first leg (2-2) is certainly the result that still provides an opportunity for both to compete. This means Juventus have to win the game if they want to qualify for the next round while Tottenham certainly will not let Juventus steal their big chances.

cazkooo
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 01:04:27 PM

Tottenham vs Juventus I think will be the best game of the week. A draw in the first leg (2-2) is certainly the result that still provides an opportunity for both to compete. This means Juventus have to win the game if they want to qualify for the next round while Tottenham certainly will not let Juventus steal their big chances.

All tottenham have to do is to break juventus's formation like they did in the first match. If they could do it in the first game then they should be able to win in wembley stadium. Google vote pool show that most people still favour juventus to advance the next stage despite that pochettino and hary kane has shown good performance in the local league
joebrook

Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 05:31:54 PM

All tottenham have to do is to break juventus's formation like they did in the first match. If they could do it in the first game then they should be able to win in wembley stadium. Google vote pool show that most people still favour juventus to advance the next stage despite that pochettino and hary kane has shown good performance in the local league
I don't really think that Juventus have any chance of advancing to the next stage of the competition especially when they have their man striker sidelined and though i know that Paulo Dybala is also a formidable player and is very dangerous i don't think that they can still qualify, I know Hotspurs are going to win and qualify outright.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
BitSat

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:31:34 PM

You are right this could be match of week as both teams need some hard work Tottenham going with advantage but still Juventus is not easy to beat but they will be under pressure as they must need to win this match for qualification in next round and Tottenham need only draw
bering
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1006

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:31:51 PM

PSG have to win at least 2 goals in this match and this is will be difficult but i think both teams to score is good for Madrid and PSG because i'm pretty sure they will attempts to makes goals first and for second match i think Tottenham has slightly benefited by playing as host team and Juventus have to win if they want to go to quarterfinal matches

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:39:36 PM

PSG have to win at least 2 goals in this match and this is will be difficult but i think both teams to score is good for Madrid and PSG because i'm pretty sure they will attempts to makes goals first and for second match i think Tottenham has slightly benefited by playing as host team and Juventus have to win if they want to go to quarterfinal matches
Two big match matches in the next few days at UCL must both win with more than two goals if they want to secure to move into the quarter-finals. Then with that, I will bet in those two matches it will end up with a score of more than 3 goals to benefit from my bet.
DIA7

Activity: 1442
Merit: 602

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 08:15:03 PM

I think PSG will push hard in this game they  are still in a good form even without Neymar and will try to attack from first minute to the last even with their Brazilian star is out of the team they still got great and lots of quality attacking players as options to choose from with the like  of Mbappe Draxler Di Maria to choose from to play against Real Madrid . While the Spanish side is also have stars on his own that are very effective in attack in and they know that this Competition is their only way for silverware this season so i think we will see another exiting game with over 3.5 goals is expected.
yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 08:29:11 PM

I think PSG will push hard in this game they  are still in a good form even without Neymar and will try to attack from first minute to the last even with their Brazilian star is out of the team they still got great and lots of quality attacking players as options to choose from with the like  of Mbappe Draxler Di Maria to choose from to play against Real Madrid . While the Spanish side is also have stars on his own that are very effective in attack in and they know that this Competition is their only way for silverware this season so i think we will see another exiting game with over 3.5 goals is expected.
Maybe Neymar being injured will turn out to be a blessing in disguise for PSG because in the first leg of the game there were many instances where he could have passed the ball and it could have resulted in a goal but he choose to try and score himself and nothing good came out of it.
DU18

Activity: 1694
Merit: 268

Binance #SWGT dan CERTIK Audited

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:56:24 AM

Real madrid vs PSG second leg will be kick off today.IMO madrid is quite strong for this match because Neymar is out of the PSG squad.Real madrid's recent performance is excellent, Ronlado is scoring every match.So I think Madrid will grab this match.Also Madrid is ahead in first match because they had won by 3-1.I think today madrid will win by 2-0 atleast.

Wendigo (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:30:15 AM

BTTS & over 2.5 in a parlay for both CL games today. It's a no-brainer bet  Grin GL dudes!
Trofo
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 2523

Join the world-leading crypto sportsbook NOW!

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:28:44 AM

Real madrid vs PSG second leg will be kick off today.IMO madrid is quite strong for this match because Neymar is out of the PSG squad.Real madrid's recent performance is excellent, Ronlado is scoring every match.So I think Madrid will grab this match.Also Madrid is ahead in first match because they had won by 3-1.I think today madrid will win by 2-0 atleast.
I don't agree with this prediction. I actually think that PSG will win today and maybe even progress to next round. Neymar injury is actually the best thing that could happen to PSG. This will motivate the whole team to give extra push and DiMaria is not bad substitute for sure. You can hear all the statements from the PSG players and they are all sick of hearing questions about Neymar. They will play out of their skin today to prove they are not just one man team team.

Real will miss Modric and Kroos much more than PSG will miss Neymar IMHO. Of course Modric and Kroos are both available for this match but they are just coming back from the injury and we have to see if Zidane will use them.

BTTS & over 2.5 in a parlay for both CL games today. It's a no-brainer bet  Grin GL dudes!
This I agree with and will probably play on one ticket, and on the other I will add PSG win, and maybe even PSG to progress to next round @4,1 for some small wager.
Porto will want to show their teeth after the trashing they received in the first leg, and Lpool can score a goal or two in any match.

█████████████████████████
████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
█████████████████████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....RACING..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
tokeweed
Legendary

Activity: 3934
Merit: 1405

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 12:10:51 PM

^  I think PSG vs Real will be low scoring, but still intense.  I could see it go 0 - 0 or 0 - 1 in favor of Real.  That's just me...  And I have been losing a lot with betting on the games.  So if I say one thing, go do the other.  Lol.  Grin

But seriously...  Don't think Real will blow this.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
DeathAngel
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1593

#1 VIP Crypto Casino

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 12:11:55 PM

Predictions for who will qualify for the 1/4 finals of the CL

Liverpool
Real Madrid
Tottenham
Roma
Barcelona
Man City
Bayern Munich
Man Utd

That is some list of great teams, it’s possible Juve may get past Tottenham & Sevilla could beat Man U but I think ghe list above will be the outcome.

.BITCASINO.. 
#1 VIP CRYPTO CASINO

▄██████████████▄
█▄████████████▄▀▄▄▄
█████████████████▄▄▄
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
████▀█████████████▄▄██████████
██████▀██████████████████████
████████████████▀██████▌████
███████████████▀▀▄█▄▀▀█████▀
███████████████████▀▀█████▀
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████████
          ▀▀▀████████
                ▀▀▀███

......PLAY......
tokeweed
Legendary

Activity: 3934
Merit: 1405

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 12:15:30 PM

^  Yes please.  I would love to see as much English clubs go thru the KO stages as possible.  But I hope City doesn't face any of them in the quarters. 

I'd like to see them face either Barca or Bayern.  Wink

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Rinsend

Activity: 784
Merit: 262

AZBI NETWORK - Multichain system

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 12:30:26 PM

I think Liverpool have confirmed their position in the next round. Liverpool won 5-0 over Porto and they won it away from home which means they are ahead 5 away goals. If FC Porto can win 6-0 at Anfield tonight, then they are a crazy team, very crazy.  But I'm sure that madness will not happen.

▰ AZBI ▰     White Paper
              LinkedIn Twitter Telegram
Pages: « 1 ... 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 [654] 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 ... 729 »
  Print  

Jump to: