Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 06:43:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 [659] 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 ... 729 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Europa League/Champions League Lounge  (Read 451520 times)
yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:09:37 PM

The most interesting game to watch in the next UCL match is the match between Barcelona vs Chelsea. Both teams still have a chance to qualify for the next round. Chelsea needs only one goal to be sure to qualify. however, it will not be easy for them because Barcelona will also play in total to seize the opportunity by getting full support from their supporters at Camp Nou later.
With Barcelona's strategy they are going to deny Chelsea the opportunity of having the ball most of the time and Chelsea are going to score should they have any chance of actually qualifying for the next round of the competition. But i seriously tip Barcelona to qualify since the have the advantage here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cicciobtc
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:35:03 PM

Few weeks ago I said that Arsenal are favorites in this pair, but I really didn't expected that they will win away game 2:0 Cheesy. Mkhitaryan was great tonight. Arsenal almost in the next round, but when it comes to Arsenal, you never can't be sure... And sorry for dumb question, but Aubameyang can't play in UEL this season, because he played for Borussia already, so why Mkhitaryan can play? Is it because that MU now playing in UCL and Arsenal in UEL, while Borussia and Arsenal now in same competition?

Borussia loss was big surprise for me, didn't watched this match, so I'm not sure how they managed to loose against not very strong opponent.
I would say that Athletic still have chances, we know that they are playing much better at San Mames and to win 2:0 isn't mission impossible.
Agree about Atletico. I would be surprised if they wont win this trophy.

I took a parlay on AC Milan, Borussia and Lazio last night, so yeah I lost that by a mile. Arsenal must really now want to win the Europa League... it's really their only chance at redemption. My personal favourites to win are still Athletico although, I thought the Dortmund team had a very good chance. I'm now going to reassess the final... if Arsenal don't meet Athleti before the final, we should have a very exciting final. Betting-wise, however, I've had better winnings at Champions League.

Actually, I'm confused at player eligibility as well. I thought UEFA rules applied across the board, so I guess as long as the player's previous team isn't in the same competition, they can play. I wonder then, if Liverpool get eliminated from CL, would that allow Coutinho to play for Barca?

basically the rule is that 1 player can not play the same competition with 2 different teams, or even he can not play in a different competition if his old team is there too.
Coutinho can not therefore play with Barcelona in the Champion's League this year.

.FORTUNE.JACK.
      ▄▄███████▄▄
   ▄████▀▀ ▄ ██████▄
  ████ ▄▄███ ████████
 █████▌▐███▌ ▀▄ ▀█████
███████▄██▀▀▀▀▄████████
█████▀▄▄▄▄█████████████
████▄▄▄▄ █████████████
 ██████▌ ███▀████████
  ███████▄▀▄████████
   ▀█████▀▀███████▀
      ▀▀██████▀▀

█
...FortuneJack.com                                             
...THE BIGGEST BITCOIN GAMBLING SITE
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▄██
█████████▀███████████▄
██████████▀   ▀██████████
█████████▀       ▀█████████
████████           ████████
████████▄   ▄ ▄   ▄████████
██████████▀   ▀██████████
 ▀██
█████████████████████▀
  ▀██
███████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
#JACKMATE
WIN 1 BTC
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀░░▀░░░░░▀░░▀███████
██████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐██████
██████░░░░██░░░██░░░░██████
█████▌░░░░▀▀░░░▀▀░░░░▐█████
██████▄░░▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄░░▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████

▀█████████████████████████▀
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 01:08:15 AM

arsenal is perfect performance
play away meet ac milan lead 2 goal  , 0 - 2
Yes, I did not think it was because the previous arsenal suffered a four-game losing streak in some competitions that followed by Arsenal. The most worrisome was the defeat of the Swedish team at Emirates Stadium őstersunds FK. But last night's match Arsenal proved his credibility to be a team that should be in spite, and won a 0-2 game over Ac Milan, and a goal that created in the first half. This result will make it easier for the arsenal to qualify for the next round, considering the second leg will be in the title at Emirates Stadium.
It turns out the consistency of AC Milan's performance should be tested by Arsenal and the result they get a defeat of the team raised by Arsene Wenger. However, I hope in the second leg match AC Milan can follow Juventus in the match against Spurs a few days ago by rising and showing the winning mentality to win the game and qualify for the next round.
It's not easy for Gannero Gattuso to create 3 goals without response at Emirates Stadium. If it equates with Juventus and Tottenham I think that's very far, in the first leg they drew 2-2 at Juventus Stadium so it only takes one goal for Juventus to win the match in Wembley Stadium. Different team difference expectations, arsenal stronger than Tottenham, you should know that.  Cool
mostkey

Activity: 742
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 05:17:42 AM

see what the appearance of liverpool show, I think they have a big chance to become champion. they have a solid team. and it's always fun to see every game. in addition to the support of brand fanatical fans make me believe that liverpool will be the champion
Theb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 655

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 06:56:43 AM

I chose AC Milan before, but it turns out they lost. AC Milan controlled the game, but the final score did not side with them. Playing at home and losing by two goals difference and not scoring goals, not an easy thing to play the second leg later. they must win 3-0 at home arsenal. I think the arsenal will qualify.
Tough luck for A.C. Milan again, I really thought they would have some lead in their own home turf and winning 3-0 in the 2nd leg does not seem to be possible at Arsenal's home game. But its not bad to expect a win from A.C. Milan them coming back with a win seems to be slim but if that happens it would be a miracle. If they lose they still have the next transfer window to improve their team. Really missing the team go back to its former glory, they have been missing ever since their last champion's league.

..bustadice..         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
......Play......
cazkooo
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:03:13 AM

Tough luck for A.C. Milan again, I really thought they would have some lead in their own home turf and winning 3-0 in the 2nd leg does not seem to be possible at Arsenal's home game. But its not bad to expect a win from A.C. Milan them coming back with a win seems to be slim but if that happens it would be a miracle. If they lose they still have the next transfer window to improve their team. Really missing the team go back to its former glory, they have been missing ever since their last champion's league.

Most people have high expectation for AC milan because they are facing arsenal. Arsenal might not be on the same level as manchester united, city or the other but they are better than AC Milan. It will be a very long way for AC Milan to go back to its glorious way but this match isnt over yet because chances are still possible to happen
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 03:29:15 PM

I chose AC Milan before, but it turns out they lost. AC Milan controlled the game, but the final score did not side with them. Playing at home and losing by two goals difference and not scoring goals, not an easy thing to play the second leg later. they must win 3-0 at home arsenal. I think the arsenal will qualify.
I am starting to believe that Arsenal has what it takes to win the Europa League especially when you consider the teams currently in the competition. AC Milan were a huge disappointment when they faced Arsenal and I am sure they are out of the competition now.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
TrumpD

Activity: 602
Merit: 265

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:22:32 PM

Tommorow's match, Man Utd will not have it easy at all even though they are playing at home. They need to win, and Sevilla just need a score-draw to qualify. Sevilla have noting to loose, and from their first leg performance, they showed they are very dangerous. I will not be surprised if Man Utd gets knocked out of the Champions League tomorrow.
DIA7

Activity: 1442
Merit: 602

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:44:23 PM

After the drop in performance and losing the first leg against Shakhtar 2-1 Roma have seen Improvment form in the last games the first leg saw them missing a lot of chances but now they looking much better upfront they won easily last two games with 4-2 and 3-0 scoring 7 goals while Shakhtar are also doing a lot more scoring 18 goals in their previous 5 matches so I think that this game will be open. Roma wants to score at home that will leave some spaces for the visitors and Try to score some back. It's little bit diffecult to predict the winner but I think the Italian side have the best chances but if you are going to bet on the game I think over 2.5 Goals is the best choice.
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:51:56 PM

Tommorow's match, Man Utd will not have it easy at all even though they are playing at home. They need to win, and Sevilla just need a score-draw to qualify. Sevilla have noting to loose, and from their first leg performance, they showed they are very dangerous. I will not be surprised if Man Utd gets knocked out of the Champions League tomorrow.
Manchester United is not like Tottenham Hotspurs to bow out of the Champions League even though they had a superior advantage and will be playing at home and with the first leg score, Manchester United are not going to take very likely at all because they know the consequences of their failure.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Rinsend

Activity: 784
Merit: 262

AZBI NETWORK - Multichain system

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:28:20 AM

Manchester United is not like Tottenham Hotspurs to bow out of the Champions League even though they had a superior advantage and will be playing at home and with the first leg score, Manchester United are not going to take very likely at all because they know the consequences of their failure.

Sevilla is not an opponent to be taken lightly. They are one of the Spanish representatives who often bother the English representative. If Sevilla can score, then it could be a panic for Manchester United. Away goal is very important in the fall phase as it is now and it is not owned by Manchester United.

▰ AZBI ▰     White Paper
              LinkedIn Twitter Telegram
bitzizzix

Activity: 2366
Merit: 447

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 01:36:02 AM

The second match ..

Manchester United vs Sevilla
AS Roma vs Shakhtar Donetsk

Besiktas vs Bayern Munich
Barcelona vs Chelsea

score how many matches later .. Grin

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS

▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
Play now

▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:57:24 AM

Barcelona vs Chelsea will be the most anticipated matches around the world in the coming days. Especially for Chelsea, this game is very important for them because one of the opportunities for them to be able to pass at UCL next season is they must be able to beat Barcelona to continue to qualify for the final UCL because the Premier League slot to directly qualify for UCL next season only for the team who are in position 1 to 4 in the final standings this season while Chelsea are now in the fifth position in the Premier League standings and still struggling to keep up their position in the midst of a very tight competition.
Wendigo (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:22:16 AM

United - Sevilla HT 0-0

Roma - Shakhtar BTTS
cho99

Activity: 224
Merit: 61

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:56:42 AM

Sevilla is not an opponent to be taken lightly. They are one of the Spanish representatives who often bother the English representative. If Sevilla can score, then it could be a panic for Manchester United. Away goal is very important in the fall phase as it is now and it is not owned by Manchester United.
I watched many games of Sevilla this year and I am pretty confident that they will not be an obstacle for Manchester United to pass-through , the better days of Seville are gone since they win 3 times in the row the Europa league competition , from that time they were struggling in the Spanish liga and champions . I still believe Manchester going through the turn , there is a big gap between the two teams so nothing is going to stop the qualification of the reds .

VARANIDA ● ◉ ● Building A Better Internet
WhitePaper↾ ⊙ ⇂ Ann Thread
TwitterFacebookTelegramReddit
Granxis

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:35:25 AM

In the first round Sevilla performed very well. There are missing players in Sevilla. I think Mourinho is a strategy for Sevilla. Sevilla is a very good defender, I expect few goals.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
TrumpD

Activity: 602
Merit: 265

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 11:24:11 AM

I agree very much with you, once Sevilla manage to score a goal tonight the panic with set in very well for Man Utd and they could loose their heads. Before the champions league started this season, Mourinho highlighted how many of this current Man Utd squad do not have experience in the champions league and might not know how to deal with certain pressures that come with it. It will be very interesting to see if Sevilla can grab an away goal.

This can be said to Tottenham, you can compare the amount of experience the Juventus players have to that off Spurs... The difference is very clear. I
Ristic

Activity: 135
Merit: 14

Goalbonanza.com

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 11:31:48 AM

86/1 return on 2 : 0 home win on Manchester United Vs Sevilla on goalbonanza.com: http://goalbonanza.com/app/en/fixture/europe-champions-league-manchester-united-vs-sevilla-13-Mar-2018

It's worth a try at those odds !!!

Ristic

Activity: 135
Merit: 14

Goalbonanza.com

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 11:39:03 AM

Champions League & Europa League open for betting on GOALBONANZA | FIRST 5 BETS ARE FREE:

Champions League: http://goalbonanza.com/app/en/league/champions-league
Europa League: http://goalbonanza.com/app/en/league/europa-league

Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:07:45 PM

Barcelona vs Chelsea will be the most anticipated matches around the world in the coming days. Especially for Chelsea, this game is very important for them because one of the opportunities for them to be able to pass at UCL next season is they must be able to beat Barcelona to continue to qualify for the final UCL because the Premier League slot to directly qualify for UCL next season only for the team who are in position 1 to 4 in the final standings this season while Chelsea are now in the fifth position in the Premier League standings and still struggling to keep up their position in the midst of a very tight competition.
Yes I think this game will be awaited by all football fans after PSG and Real Madrid game moreover this match just still round of 16,  not the semi final or final. And this match will be a tough match for Chelsea, as previously in the stamford bridge, Barcelona able to withstand a 1-1 draw. Therefore Barcelona only need a draw to qualify for the round of 8. I hope Antonio Conte will play all his core players and play on the offensive, which will make the game very interesting.
Pages: « 1 ... 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 [659] 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 ... 729 »
  Print  

Jump to: