Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 03:20:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: (WTB) BFL ASIC mini rig sc pre-order  (Read 1011 times)
veryveryinteresting (OP)

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 25, 2013, 06:34:20 AM

Hi all,

I am going to buy a BFL mini rig SC soon. I am hoping that someone here wants to make a small profit and sell me their mini rig SC pre order, though. You never know who wants to get out of a pre order.

Please PM me or respond here. I work 12 hour shifts so I will get back to you ASAP, sometimes I have time to check the forums via iPhone.

Peace,
VVI
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
tbcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2013, 07:43:27 AM

In case you do not know, I inform you that BFL will not change the shipping address, so if you buy a preoder, the original purchaser will receive it and is he who have to forward it to you later.

Sorry for my bad english Wink
Bitcoin card for deposit and payment + Little POS
Donations:1N65efiNUhH6sEQg7Z6oUC76kJS9Yhevyf
veryveryinteresting (OP)

View Profile
February 25, 2013, 01:30:54 PM

In case you do not know, I inform you that BFL will not change the shipping address, so if you buy a preoder, the original purchaser will receive it and is he who have to forward it to you later.

Thank you, I did know that and have lurked for a long time. Escrow is going to be very important!
veryveryinteresting (OP)

View Profile
February 27, 2013, 01:15:16 PM

Still looking, if I can't find one in the next week I'll be putting in a new order, thanks.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: