Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:38:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for loan 0.7btc (with collateral)  (Read 410 times)
Zackgeno96 (OP)

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 02:29:45 PM

Loan Amount:0.7
Amount to be repaid: 0.735 5% based on time frame edited
Repayment Date:24th august 2015 edited
Type of Collateral Bitcointalk account
BitcoinAddress1PnU5yjR1DQ5swVAmWLmBuWJ8QdmHuNm2t yes i can sign it and i have quoted this address in the mintpal/moolah fiasco last year if a link is needed i can provide one i just need to dig through my history..

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 02:37:43 PM

Hero accounts are generally not going to be worth .7 (or more) anymore. If you can come up with additional collateral, perhaps in the form of altcoins then the chances of a lender giving you the loan would increase. I have seen hero accounts sell for as little as .4 recently.

If you can offer at least .875 btc worth of a stable, established altcoin then I could fill this loan in full.
EcuaMobi
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1469

https://Ecua.Mobi

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2015, 02:38:00 PM

Amount to be repaid: 0.735-0.77 5%-10% based on time frame
Repayment Date:28th august 2015
BitcoinAddress1PnU5yjR1DQ5swVAmWLmBuWJ8QdmHuNm2t yes i can sign it and i have quoted this address in the mintpal/moolah fiasco last year if a link is needed i can provide one i just need to dig through my history..

Unfortunately your account is not worth 0.7 BTC and since you don't have previous feedback you're only rely on the collateral. Is something else you can offer? Or will you consider a much lower loan?

Also that address was posted by hashmaster1 here in March this year (archive). Is that you? (Are you offering that account as collateral or the one you're posting with?)
Where did you post that address last year? I can't find it.

Zackgeno96 (OP)

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 02:42:19 PM
Last edit: August 18, 2015, 03:08:54 PM by Zackgeno96

Amount to be repaid: 0.735-0.77 5%-10% based on time frame
Repayment Date:28th august 2015

Unfortunately your account is not worth 0.7 BTC and since you don't have previous feedback you're only rely on the collateral. Is something else you can offer? Or will you consider a much lower loan?

Also that address was posted by hashmaster1 here in March this year (archive). Is that you? (Are you offering that account as collateral or the one you're posting with?)
Where did you post that address last year? I can't find it.
hold on, and no that's not me that's my dad's lol, i found the address in my history it wasnt posted in a post it was posted in a picture of my mintpal account

has any1 gotten anything back from mintpal it's been so long =/ i don't know what to do

They are gone, most of the stolen alt coins were moved over christmas and dumped on the markets, the BTC has gone in Ryan Kennedys pockets. Doubt any of us will ever see that money again even if Kennedy gets punished for his crimes

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
EcuaMobi
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1469

https://Ecua.Mobi

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2015, 03:18:20 PM

hold on, and no that's not me that's my dad's lol, i found the address in my history it wasnt posted in a post it was posted in a picture of my mintpal account

has any1 gotten anything back from mintpal it's been so long =/ i don't know what to do

They are gone, most of the stolen alt coins were moved over christmas and dumped on the markets, the BTC has gone in Ryan Kennedys pockets. Doubt any of us will ever see that money again even if Kennedy gets punished for his crimes

In that case it's little doubtful, I personally wouldn't take an account as collateral with a message signed with that address. The fact it's on an image and yours is not the only account that controls its private key (at least your dad hashmaster1 does too) don't help at all.

Anyway you haven't responded to the comments regarding you're offering insufficient collateral. You should increase the collateral, lower the loan amount or lock the thread.

Zackgeno96 (OP)

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 03:20:43 PM

In that case it's little doubtful, I personally wouldn't take an account as collateral with a message signed with that address. The fact it's on an image and yours is not the only account that controls its private key (at least your dad hashmaster1 does too) don't help at all.

Anyway you haven't responded to the comments regarding you're offering insufficient collateral. You should increase the collateral, lower the loan amount or lock the thread.
yes i'll be doing this in a minute working out a deal as we speak with an escrow involved

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..