Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 10:55:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Trump Wants Undocumented Immigrants Out, Says Even Families 'Have To Go'  (Read 1564 times)
Wilikon
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 04:27:20 PM

I support Trump. If the illegals are allowed to stay, then what is the point in having all those legislation and laws? A highly skilled legal immigrant (who will be paying tens of thousands of USD every year in taxes) have to go through a frustrating legal process, and in most cases have to wait for years to get a chance to legally immigrate to the US. At the same time, an illiterate Mexican can just cross the border, earn money by taking part in drug smuggling, pay not a penny in taxes to the US authorities, and can produce a dozen anchor babies in the American soil without any issues.

The question really is of permitting or not permitting "special pleading" for Mexico and areas south.

Its ridiculous to include any other countries in the debate. All other countries have very small population. Only mexico is doing an invasion and only mexico has treasonous "Aztlan" organizations because only mexico is the aztec country.
Not really true, latest is Central and South American immigrants coming up through Mexico.  They blackmail us by controlling (or not) their southern border, hence creating their "special status."

Also I'm seeing a huge increase in North African immigration, plus Chinese mainland.

Thank you Cartels...

cheetahman333

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 07:03:05 PM

I support Trump. If the illegals are allowed to stay, then what is the point in having all those legislation and laws? A highly skilled legal immigrant (who will be paying tens of thousands of USD every year in taxes) have to go through a frustrating legal process, and in most cases have to wait for years to get a chance to legally immigrate to the US. At the same time, an illiterate Mexican can just cross the border, earn money by taking part in drug smuggling, pay not a penny in taxes to the US authorities, and can produce a dozen anchor babies in the American soil without any issues.

The question really is of permitting or not permitting "special pleading" for Mexico and areas south.

Its ridiculous to include any other countries in the debate. All other countries have very small population. Only mexico is doing an invasion and only mexico has treasonous "Aztlan" organizations because only mexico is the aztec country.
Not really true, latest is Central and South American immigrants coming up through Mexico.  They blackmail us by controlling (or not) their southern border, hence creating their "special status."

Also I'm seeing a huge increase in North African immigration, plus Chinese mainland.

Oh yea that is bullshit. Until the population of any other single group near even 50% of the population of the mexicans then mexicans are the largest group of invaders. Mexicans make up 35% of the population in the southwest while any other group is in the single digits.

Who has the treasonous militant organizations openly? google mecha de aztlan. Google nuestra familia.  Who has a history of war and conflict over land with the us? Who has done the greatest mass ethnic cleansing killings in history?
Wilikon
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 07:23:46 PM

If Donald Trump were to win the presidential election, he would deport all undocumented immigrants. Trump said during an interview to be broadcast Sunday on NBC’s "Meet the Press" that “they have to go.”

This would required Trump to rescind President Obama’s executive orders on immigration and undocumented immigrants, which he announced Nov. 20. The orders were put in place to make it easier and faster for immigrants to stay and for the government to deal responsibly with undocumented immigrants who already live in America.

Asked, “You’ll rescind the Dream Act executive order and Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals?” Trump replied: “We’re gonna have to. We have to make a whole new set of standards.”

Asked whether he planned on splitting up families and deporting children, Trump replied: “No, we’re going to keep the families together. We have to keep the families together, but they have to go.”

When asked what the plan would be if the families had no place to go, Trump said, “We will work with them,” saying they have to leave and “we either have a country, or we don’t have a country.”

What is your opinion on this one my friends  Roll Eyes

full article on ibtimes : http://www.ibtimes.com/trump-wants-undocumented-immigrants-out-says-even-families-have-go-2055342

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/08/18/must-see-black-woman-rips-council-over-illegal-aliens/

This is an amazing video. Is the black community waking up at last?

cheetahman333

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 08:20:22 PM

If Donald Trump were to win the presidential election, he would deport all undocumented immigrants. Trump said during an interview to be broadcast Sunday on NBC’s "Meet the Press" that “they have to go.”

This would required Trump to rescind President Obama’s executive orders on immigration and undocumented immigrants, which he announced Nov. 20. The orders were put in place to make it easier and faster for immigrants to stay and for the government to deal responsibly with undocumented immigrants who already live in America.

Asked, “You’ll rescind the Dream Act executive order and Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals?” Trump replied: “We’re gonna have to. We have to make a whole new set of standards.”

Asked whether he planned on splitting up families and deporting children, Trump replied: “No, we’re going to keep the families together. We have to keep the families together, but they have to go.”

When asked what the plan would be if the families had no place to go, Trump said, “We will work with them,” saying they have to leave and “we either have a country, or we don’t have a country.”

full article on ibtimes : http://www.ibtimes.com/trump-wants-undocumented-immigrants-out-says-even-families-have-go-2055342

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/08/18/must-see-black-woman-rips-council-over-illegal-aliens/

This woman is a patriot hero. Look at the city council, it's been taken over by mexicans. Once mexicans take over an institution they run everyone else off and dont allow anyone not of their race "la raza" in. Why is 100% of the council mexican? mexicans arent 100% of los angeles.
Wilikon
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 08:32:44 PM

This woman is a patriot hero. Look at the city council, it's been taken over by mexicans. Once mexicans take over an institution they run everyone else off and dont allow anyone not of their race "la raza" in. Why is 100% of the council mexican? mexicans arent 100% of los angeles.

I don't know how far Trump will go but thanks to him the genie is out of the bottle... If, at least you had the same political attitude in mexico. Put some illegal US gringos at city councils...

Cool

cheetahman333

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 08:37:22 PM

You think there's any foreigners in office in Mexico? Even legal nonmexicans in mexico are not allowed by mexican law to protest peacefully on the street. Foreigners in mexico are not even allowed to build refuges. Recently a mexican official said that their obligations are with the mexican people not foreigners therefore illegal inmigrant refuges for illegals in mexico would not be allowed.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 1373

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 09:05:02 PM

The advantage would be that more blacks and whites would be working at the Super-Salad's. Sanitation would be better.

Of course, the blacks and whites would end up in more slavery that way.

Smiley

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/.

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 09:22:56 PM

Not really true, latest is Central and South American immigrants coming up through Mexico.  They blackmail us by controlling (or not) their southern border, hence creating their "special status."

Oh yea that is bullshit. Until the population of any other single group near even 50% of the population of the mexicans then mexicans are the largest group of invaders. Mexicans make up 35% of the population in the southwest while any other group is in the single digits.....
Basically we agree, but the other immigrant groups are also problematic.  Depends a bit on where you are, likely.

Around here you'd have to distinguish between native American Hispanic, naturalized American Hispanic, legal Mexican, and illegal Mexican to make a coherent argument.
otrkid70

Activity: 920
Merit: 1014

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 10:10:23 PM

I don't think that anyone who was NOT born here should be able to run for any public office. This Includes that Worthless president we have now.

Trump all the way.
otrkid70

Activity: 920
Merit: 1014

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 10:16:40 PM

You think there's any foreigners in office in Mexico? Even legal nonmexicans in mexico are not allowed by mexican law to protest peacefully on the street. Foreigners in mexico are not even allowed to build refuges. Recently a mexican official said that their obligations are with the mexican people not foreigners therefore illegal inmigrant refuges for illegals in mexico would not be allowed.

This should apply here in the U.S. Also.  I don't think i can go to any country in the world and run for Office as a Foreigner.

As far as the Families go i do feel bad and i believe any Mexican child born in the U.S. should have FULL rights as i do. But if your an illegal you need to follow the Process to become a Citizen it's that simple.  Mexico would throw my ass on the first northbound broken ole ass Donkey if i had no papers or i might end up in a Mexican prison with a Burrito in my ass.
Panzzer

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 11:06:18 PM

That's correct, and then the illegals can be given work permits, those who are criminals sent back or imprisoned, and things would probably get better.

This would work, but the problem is Trump being able to deliver on his campaign promises. Didn't Obama promise to close Guantanamo? Whatever happened to that promise? Nothing, he couldn't do it...he made a promise he couldn't keep. Trump can do the same thing. He can make grand, sweeping promises that a lot of people will go for but that he can never deliver on.

I have no confidence in this guy at all.

Obama is controlled by his backers while Trump control his own. If Obamas backer says no he can't do anything big difference.
cheetahman333

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 11:45:53 PM

This should apply here in the U.S. Also.  I don't think i can go to any country in the world and run for Office as a Foreigner.

As far as the Families go i do feel bad and i believe any Mexican child born in the U.S. should have FULL rights as i do. But if your an illegal you need to follow the Process to become a Citizen it's that simple.  Mexico would throw my ass on the first northbound broken ole ass Donkey if i had no papers or i might end up in a Mexican prison with a Burrito in my ass.

an illegal mexican should totally break into the country, pop out their baby, and have the baby get full rights.
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 11:50:46 PM

Look, let me explain just a bit of all this.

Mexico and it's culture operate on a very different set of rules - often, ignore the law, pay the bribes, get by okay.  Mexicans come here and do many useful things and learn our culture, but increasingly the effort is to bring the sickness of their culture here.   So they don't worry our care about "breaking the law."

Those are big generalizations, sure.  But where we have a big problem is Obama's completely ignoring the safety of the US and indiscriminately letting "them all in," and ignoring the laws on the books completely.  Let's not "blame the Mexicans" when we need to blame Mr. Barrack.  Creating a bunch of division and animosity is the game he plays.

All Trump is and has been saying is let's follow the laws we have, as I understand it. Congress can change them anytime.  But we've got a problem from a President ran amok and thinking he can do anything he wants, regardless of good and bad consequences.  It does appear this is strictly to increase the likely-Democratic voter count.

This division, hostility, animosity Barrack Obama wants, and Trump called him on it. 
Wilikon
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 03:58:20 AM

Look, let me explain just a bit of all this.

Mexico and it's culture operate on a very different set of rules - often, ignore the law, pay the bribes, get by okay.  Mexicans come here and do many useful things and learn our culture, but increasingly the effort is to bring the sickness of their culture here.   So they don't worry our care about "breaking the law."

Those are big generalizations, sure.  But where we have a big problem is Obama's completely ignoring the safety of the US and indiscriminately letting "them all in," and ignoring the laws on the books completely.  Let's not "blame the Mexicans" when we need to blame Mr. Barrack.  Creating a bunch of division and animosity is the game he plays.

All Trump is and has been saying is let's follow the laws we have, as I understand it. Congress can change them anytime.  But we've got a problem from a President ran amok and thinking he can do anything he wants, regardless of good and bad consequences.  It does appear this is strictly to increase the likely-Democratic voter count.

This division, hostility, animosity Barrack Obama wants, and Trump called him on it. 

Giuliani was right: 0bama hates America

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 05:26:24 AM

an illegal mexican should totally break into the country, pop out their baby, and have the baby get full rights.
Yes, this is unfair, we agree on that.  It should have been stopped long ago.  Note this does not even have to be an "illegal mexican," it can be a Mexican with a passport and two weeks off from work in Monterrey.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 1373

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 01:05:10 PM

I don't think that anyone who was NOT born here should be able to run for any public office. This Includes that Worthless president we have now.

Trump all the way.

On the other hand, some of the most wicked, cleverest a**h***s in the world come from here.

Smiley

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/.

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: