Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 08:56:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Local btc arb market oppurtunity, need 0.5 btc loan to kickstart  (Read 346 times)
cryptozulu (OP)

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 12:02:28 PM
Last edit: August 22, 2015, 01:58:38 AM by cryptozulu

Hi there,

As the subject states, from time to time, our local btc trading exchanges are running substantially higher than the actual market price for BTC, and as it stands now as a rough example, the selling rate is $264 in some areas versus the markets call it $234

I have done this numerous times before, but it doesn't last long and the level is balanced pretty quickly

From collateral perspective - I have 4+ domains registered to me I would hand over, I have a real strong local BTC presence and largely cannot consider hurting my rep at all, my signature in my account tells some of the story.

Yes I don't post regularly and I am not that active on the forums, time doesn't allow, if you want to rank the account etc...

I am fully employed permanently and payday is next week Tuesday, so worst case is I purchase the BTC with my salary incoming and repay

I would like to discuss terms further with whom ever steps forward, however privately.

Cheers.

spelling in subject wrong, apologies haha...

subSTRATA
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043

:^)

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 12:06:05 PM

I would like to discuss terms further with whom ever steps forward, however privately.
loan details should be made public. also, you should list the domains you are willing to transfer as collateral as well as stats on those domains; godaddy ratings, alexa ratings, whatever else is useful, i dont delve into the domain name market so maybe someone who knows more can fill in.

theres nothing here. message me if you want to put something here.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: