Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 11:36:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Just Crashed  (Read 2939 times)
lexuz

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

Me, myself and I

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 08:47:11 AM

Yeah bitcoin crashing only in a minute and after rebounce price look stable and didnt want to move up or down. But i feel bitcoin will up

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vendetahome

Activity: 658

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 01:29:15 PM

i think bitcoin will go up again in a few weeks, at least i hope so, also there will be halving after some time so it might grow after that too
RealBitcoin

Activity: 854
Merit: 1007

JAYCE DESIGNS - http://bit.ly/1tmgIwK

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 04:37:02 PM

Damnit another scaremongering panic thread. Guys just grow some balls, if you are so scared and panicked about bitcoin price going down, hit yourself with a bucket of cold water, then wipe it with a towel.

Then go into your garden and start meditating for 1 hour, then come back, and it will be alright.

In any case dont hit that red sell button, because then you are just part of the problem, and big whales will buy up all scaremonger coward's sell orders, and enter into bitcoin in a cheaper spot.

It's obvious that it's a market manipulation.

MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
August 22, 2015, 05:48:22 AM

i think bitcoin will go up again in a few weeks, at least i hope so, also there will be halving after some time so it might grow after that too

Yes now just only left hope, no one knows what is exactly happening in bitcoin price. Only inside traders knows how to take the advantage of these volatile prices.
neochiny

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

Crypto.games

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2015, 07:55:25 PM

hmm.. btc is continuesly going down..  i think what i have said before is showing off near... goodluck to us guys.

████  ███████  ███
██████████
███      ███████
███      ███████████
██████████████████
████████
███   ████  ███████████
███ ███████████████
█████████
█████████████████
███  ███████
██████████████
███        ████████
███████████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████▀▀     ███     ▀▀██████
████▀   ▄▄█████████▄▄   ▀████
████▄▄▄███▀  ▀█▀  ▀███▄▄▄████
██▀▀▀██▀      ▀      ▀██▀▀▀██
█▀  ▄██               ██▄  ▀█
█   ████▄▄         ▄▄████   █
█▄  ▀██▀             ▀██▀  ▄█
██▄▄▄██▄             ▄██▄▄▄██
████▀▀▀███▄ ▄█ █▄ ▄███▀▀▀████
████▄   ▀▀███▄█████▀▀   ▄████
███████▄     ███     ▄███████
███████████▄▄███▄▄███████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
..PLAY NOW..
███  ███████  ████
██████████
███████      ███
███████████      ███
██████████████████
████████
███████████  ████   ███
███████████████ ███
█████████
█████████████████
███████  ███
██████████████
████████        ███
RealBitcoin

View Profile
August 22, 2015, 08:17:18 PM

hmm.. btc is continuesly going down..  i think what i have said before is showing off near... goodluck to us guys.

I`m looking at Kraken and Bitstamp and there is big support at 190 € ~ 225$ so dont panic yet, but it seems to me that this bickering between devs just wont turn out good.

I just hope they will start raising the block size and then leave this topic alone, bitcoin has suffered enough already.

onewiseguy

Activity: 728

View Profile
August 22, 2015, 08:19:33 PM

Bitcoin will go up why so many threads of bitcoin crashing, if you buy bitcoin high price and than it crashes just hold dont sell it will bounce back like it has in the last 6 years.  no need to worry. 
Mickeyb

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

Move On !!!!!!

View Profile
August 22, 2015, 09:20:29 PM

I`m looking at Kraken and Bitstamp and there is big support at 190 € ~ 225$ so dont panic yet, but it seems to me that this bickering between devs just wont turn out good.

I just hope they will start raising the block size and then leave this topic alone, bitcoin has suffered enough already.

Yes, too much uncertainty, people don't know what to do! All they can see are endless threads of going back and forth between the core and the XT people. Bitcoin is pretty weak right now, I have to admit.

I also think that this is a real test that will show us is Bitcoin up to be a next big thing. Any exchange problem in the last 2 years for example wasn't as big as this XT thing, for a simple reason, this is about Bitcoin fundamentals. That's what worries people.
hangar18

Activity: 676

View Profile
August 22, 2015, 10:50:32 PM

If the price is dropping just buy
Blockhunter

Activity: 871
Merit: 505

Founder of Incakoin

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2015, 11:03:24 PM

If the price is dropping just buy
seems a safe bet when you think about the work put in to get to here.
This was expected of if you ask me. Every currency brings about, war.
A government protects there money with insurance.. The insurance they use is the military.
Plain and simple, these chips are in essence the bullets needed for war. The ones who invest most gave most to loose.
This is very simple. Bitcoin is here to stay. Right now is a time of battle. Profits and losses will be commonplace in the coming times.

https://YankeeSeed.com
Cannabis Genetics
RealBitcoin

View Profile
August 23, 2015, 12:51:11 AM

Yes, too much uncertainty, people don't know what to do! All they can see are endless threads of going back and forth between the core and the XT people. Bitcoin is pretty weak right now, I have to admit.

I also think that this is a real test that will show us is Bitcoin up to be a next big thing. Any exchange problem in the last 2 years for example wasn't as big as this XT thing, for a simple reason, this is about Bitcoin fundamentals. That's what worries people.

The problem is that this uncertainty is getting viral, i could say that i`m a bit worried, then whoever reads my post starts to get worried too, then he will post and who reads his posts will be worried too.

This is how panic spreads, but I think the panic is a big ovverrated, I mean the devs are smart, they are egomaniacs and bickering, but they are smart, so they wont let the network be destroyed, simply because they have bitcoins too.

Probably the most wise solution now is to buy some altcoins like NXT, BANXSHARES or BITSHARES, until the issue gets resolved, because if BTC dies (small chance) then they will take it's place.

Bitcoin holders wont just give up and do whatever they did before, they will be in crypto, but something will de-facto replace bitcoin, or its valued spread across other altcoins.

Perhaps Litecoin is a good investment idea? I dont know.

Shinpako09
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1015

View Profile
August 23, 2015, 01:02:08 AM

Bitcoin price crashed into $180 last february if im not mistaken and goes up again..I'm sure price will go up again. I dont know bout is xt. What i know is that's the reason why the price fall down. xt must eliminate.
RealBitcoin

View Profile
August 23, 2015, 01:19:37 AM

Bitcoin price crashed into $180 last february if im not mistaken and goes up again..I'm sure price will go up again. I dont know bout is xt. What i know is that's the reason why the price fall down. xt must eliminate.

Yep, i`m not worried about sudden crash caused by speculators , since there is massive support around 190-180 € or $ equivalent.

What i`m worried about is a longer term downtrend as big guys start pulling out of bitcoin, due to the lack of trust in the development team.

extrabyte
Legendary

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 23, 2015, 02:12:14 AM

Heavily manipulated market. Lots of newbie selling low into strong hands. In order for Bitcoin to prove to the world how resilient it is we need to head into the low $200's - perhaps lower. Then rebound with great strength to around $2000. Anyone who sold or made fun of Bitcoin in 2014 will look like a fool. This same exact thing happened in during the bubble/crash of 2011-2012
RealBitcoin

View Profile
August 23, 2015, 02:15:48 AM

Heavily manipulated market. Lots of newbie selling low into strong hands. In order for Bitcoin to prove to the world how resilient it is we need to head into the low $200's - perhaps lower. Then rebound with great strength to around $2000. Anyone who sold or made fun of Bitcoin in 2014 will look like a fool. This same exact thing happened in during the bubble/crash of 2011-2012

Tell that to mainstream media presstitutes, they are basic shills and tell what they are told to.

They make fun of themselves for a living, via global audience. It's really pathetic what journalism has come too.

Anyway, bashing of bitcoin will never end, there will always be idiots who doubt anything without even looking into it.

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: