Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:29:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Buying BTC for GBP In The Mail / Ukash / Paysafecard [OPEN]  (Read 1602 times)
Projects (OP)

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 13, 2012, 06:39:26 PM
Last edit: August 16, 2012, 03:59:16 PM by Projects

I am buying your BTC for cash posted directly to you in the mail (UK only) or ukash vouchers or paysafecards sent via pm.

I am paying the last mtgox GBP - 10% commission - the price of tracked postage £1.35 first class recorded.
If you wish to sell your BTC for paysafecard or ukash then it is the last mtgox GBP price -10% also however I need to purchase these vouchers from a shop and this may take up to 24hours to purchase and pm.

I realise I have no feedback so far but everyone has to start somewhere so for the first 10 orders I am willing to send first class recorded at my expense to build up a reputation.
Hopefully this service is of use to people in the UK who wish to turn their BTC into cold hard cash.
There is no minimum for cash in the post, but the maximum is £75 per week since I am buying for personal use and for no other reason.
Minimums for Ukash are multiples of £5 and paysafecard 10, 25, 50 or £ 75 only.

Any questions please ask.

-----------------------------

2 Successful trades done so far with Cheffe for £80.

Buying Bitcoins for cash or gold/silver bullion many methods to pay you - pm me for more information
Bank transfer, Cash, Postal Order, Western Union, MoneyGram, SEPA, Amazon & More  - Worldwide Transfers Available
*NEW* BTC for Citibank P2P transfers - USD/EUR please pm me for more information
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
AndyRossy

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 14, 2012, 12:00:11 AM

I am buying your BTC for cash posted directly to you in the mail (UK only) or ukash vouchers or paysafecards sent via pm.

I am paying the last mtgox GBP - 10% commission - the price of tracked postage £1.35 first class recorded.
If you wish to sell your BTC for paysafecard or ukash then it is the last mtgox GBP price -10% also however I need to purchase these vouchers from a shop and this may take up to 24hours to purchase and pm.

I realise I have no feedback so far but everyone has to start somewhere so for the first 10 orders I am willing to send first class recorded at my expense to build up a reputation.
Hopefully this service is of use to people in the UK who wish to turn their BTC into cold hard cash.
There is no minimum for cash in the post, but the maximum is £75 per week since I am buying for personal use and for no other reason.
Minimums for Ukash are multiples of £5 and paysafecard 10, 25, 50 or £ 75 only.

Any questions please ask.

I *think* royal mail will not ensure cash even with their signed-for.  Arcane, but, I think that's why Postal Orders exist.

Projects (OP)

View Profile
August 14, 2012, 06:01:50 AM

Yes Andy that is right, I have never had any problems sending cash in the mail before though.
I can send through a postal order if the buyer wishes this however this is expensive it is a 12.5% charge if over £10.
The signed for is merely to ensure that the package is trackable.

Buying Bitcoins for cash or gold/silver bullion many methods to pay you - pm me for more information
Bank transfer, Cash, Postal Order, Western Union, MoneyGram, SEPA, Amazon & More  - Worldwide Transfers Available
*NEW* BTC for Citibank P2P transfers - USD/EUR please pm me for more information
Cheffe

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 16, 2012, 12:01:01 PM

Buy successfully ukash-codes from Projects!
+1

Partner & Investoren für das bekannt machen von Bitcoins (auch in der realen Welt mit einzigartigem Bitcoin-Zahlungssystem) gesucht. Einfach per PN melden
Projects (OP)

View Profile
August 17, 2012, 08:42:22 PM

Open for trades still - £80 available this week.
Please do not contact me if you wish me to go first, it will not happen.
I have traded £80 with Cheffe and did not go first, he received everything no problems.

Projects (OP)

View Profile
August 20, 2012, 09:57:54 AM

£80 still available to trade in ukash vouchers/paysafecards or cash for BTC.
If you are interested please pm me.

Projects (OP)

View Profile
August 21, 2012, 12:03:22 PM

Still available - any takers?

Projects (OP)

View Profile
August 23, 2012, 11:49:48 AM

Still need some BTC!

Projects (OP)

View Profile
August 25, 2012, 07:41:03 PM

Still looking for some BTC £80 available for week ending 31 August

Projects (OP)

View Profile
September 15, 2012, 07:24:10 AM

Looking for up to £100 today or tomorrow, any interest?

Projects (OP)

View Profile
October 06, 2012, 03:17:57 PM

Looking for up to £200 worth of BTC either today or tomorrow, anyone need to sell?

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: