Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:06:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [NEW] [Da Dice] Roll Prediction Contest! | 2 BTC in PRIZES! | RESULTS ANNOUNCED!  (Read 5901 times)
ndnh (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1005

New Decentralized Nuclear Hobbit

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 04:23:23 AM

Just so that you know what happened exactly:

The contest was approved by the original owner, and there was no plan to sell the site at that time, either. I did not act beyond my authority and all info. including the prize amounts were discussed before opening the thread. Da Dice was sold to a new owner. In effect the responsibility for honoring all contests were of course passed on to the buyer. The responsibility for all expenses were passed on to the buyer. Only this particular contest was denied AFAIK on the grounds that he was not aware of it?! lol, I thought this thread was public.

IMO, 1.85BTC (I was 4th  Grin) is more deserved than the roll ones.

It is quite beyond me why he would refuse to honor this. Huh It was actually expected for him to honor, as no one would really mess the things up after buying it for a fraction of the amount..

I will talk to this guy. But no guarantees.

I want to know whether anyone deposited and wagered and lost any amount solely for participating in the contest? Please be honest there.
In other words, did you lose any amount while wagering 0.1BTC solely for the contest?

I apologize for dragging you into this.
Have a nice day.
ndnhc
Lutpin
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1874

Goodbye, Z.

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2015, 04:39:50 AM

The contest was approved by the original owner, and there was no plan to sell the site at that time, either. I did not act beyond my authority and all info. including the prize amounts were discussed before opening the thread. Da Dice was sold to a new owner. In effect the responsibility for honoring all contests were of course passed on to the buyer. The responsibility for all expenses were passed on to the buyer. Only this particular contest was denied AFAIK on the grounds that he was not aware of it?! lol, I thought this thread was public.
It is quite beyond me why he would refuse to honor this. Huh It was actually expected for him to honor, as no one would really mess the things up after buying it for a fraction of the amount..
Have a nice day.
ndnhc

Finally some sentences from you, ndnhc.
No need to apologize on your side, you managed the contest and now stand in the crossfire between the old and the new owners.
I'm sorry for that. Further, since you yourself entered also...
But someone has to stand up and pay for this contest, for the sake of Dadice.
Seeing that the deal went down at around 300BTC, there surely is a contract, didn't things like that get settled in it?

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀████▄
████▀██████▀█▀██████▀████
██████████████████████████
▐█████▄███████████████▄█████▌
▐███████▄▄█████████▄▄███████▌
▐██████▀█████████████▀██████▌
▐███████████████████████████▌
▀██████████████████████▀
▀████▄████▄▀▀▄████▄████▀
▀███████▀███▀███████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ███████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
███████

▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
            ██                          ▄▄▄▄▄▄                           ██
           ██  ██████                ▄██████████▄     ████████████████████▀
          ██  ████████             ▄████▀   ▀████▄    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
         ██  ████  ████           ████▀       ▀██▀    ████
        ██  ████    ████        ▄███▀                 ████

██  ████      ████       ███▀                  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ██  ████        ████      ███                   ██████████████
     ██  ████          ████     ███▄                  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██  ████████████████████    ▀████                 ████
   ██  ██████████████████████    ▀████▄        ▄██▄   ████

██  ████                ████     ▀████▄   ▄████▀    ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██  ████                  ████      ▀██████████▀     ████████████████████▄
  ██                                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀                           ██
   ▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
ndnh (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 04:46:05 AM

Have a nice day.
ndnhc

Finally some sentences from you, ndnhc.
No need to apologize on your side, you managed the contest and now stand in the crossfire between the old and the new owners.
I'm sorry for that. Further, since you yourself entered also...
But someone has to stand up and pay for this contest, for the sake of Dadice.
Seeing that the deal went down at around 300BTC, there surely is a contract, didn't things like that get settled in it?

I really wasn't expecting this either. I have no idea why someone would not spend 2BTC to protect their own 300BTC investment.  Roll Eyes
trafficolaa
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 05:16:41 AM

I think new owner is out of mind and doesn't realize this issue how this would leave bad impact on this gambling site because all gambling business is based on trust so any person who can't keep his words than who can give guarantee that business will get succeed in future, new management behaving like a 7 years old kid very funny situation. Grin 
B4RF

Activity: 813
Merit: 507

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 09:12:57 AM

-snip-

I want to know whether anyone deposited and wagered and lost any amount solely for participating in the contest? Please be honest there.
In other words, did you lose any amount while wagering 0.1BTC solely for the contest?

Have a nice day.
ndnhc

Don't know if this guy will see your post so I will show you his:

-snip-

+1, i deposited 0.015btc there to qualify 0.05 total deposit, and I lost 0.015btc, so if they cancel the promo, I will ask the new owner to compensate my 0.015btc loss, it is very fair, cause if i didn't see that promo, I would never deposit any more. My loss was due to the promo.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
▀██████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
   ███████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
███████
BTC  ◉PLAY  ◉XMR  ◉DOGE  ◉BCH  ◉STRAT  ◉ETH  ◉GAS  ◉LTC  ◉DASH  ◉PPC
     ▄▄██████████████▄▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄        █████
▄██████████████████████████▄      █████
████ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ████     ▄██▀
████ █████ ██████ █████ ████    ▄██▀
████ █████ ██████ █████ ████    ██▀
████ █████ ██████ █████ ████    ██
████ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ████ ▄██████▄
████████████████████████████ ████████
███████▀            ▀███████ ▀██████▀
█████▀                ▀█████
▀██████████████████████████▀
  ▀▀████████████████████▀▀ 
✔️DICE           
✔️BLACKJACK
✔️PLINKO
✔️VIDEO POKER
✔️ROULETTE     
✔️LOTTO
DiscoverCebu

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 10:41:22 AM

-snip-

Have a nice day.
ndnhc

-snip-

+1, i deposited 0.015btc there to qualify 0.05 total deposit, and I lost 0.015btc, so if they cancel the promo, I will ask the new owner to compensate my 0.015btc loss, it is very fair, cause if i didn't see that promo, I would never deposit any more. My loss was due to the promo.

hmmm, I don't know. Was his total wager already 0.1BTC+?
Yes it is, according to the stats he is the most talkative guy on dadice.
fox19891989

Activity: 840

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 06:02:20 PM

-snip-

Have a nice day.
ndnhc

-snip-

hmmm, I don't know. Was his total wager already 0.1BTC+?
Yes it is, according to the stats he is the most talkative guy on dadice.

i wagered over 0.7btc, but only deposited 0.039btc before, so I deposited 0.015B to qualify minimum 0.05btc deposit, and after I deposited it, I rolled here and lost them, if I didn't see this promo, i wouldn't deposit 0.015B here and bet, so it is very logical to compensate me if he won't pay the bounty(I am 11th so I will get 0.05B bounty, it can cover my loss)
ndnh (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 11:37:13 AM

The conflict between new and old management has been sorted out. Steve have agreed to pay the competition winners since it was announced before sale of site and the new owner was not fully aware of it. All payments will be credited soon.  Smiley
Patejl

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

You have eyes but can see Mt. Tai?!

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 11:39:16 AM

The conflict between new and old management has been sorted out. Steve have agreed to pay the competition winners since it was announced before sale of site and the new owner was not fully aware of it. All payments will be credited soon.  Smiley
*claps* Hope this settles the rage in the current players .

▄
                 ▄▄████████▄▄         ▄▄██
 ▄▄           ▄██▀▀        ▀▀██▄    ▄███▀
 ▀███▄▄     ▄█▀                ▀█▄▄█████▀
  ▀██████▄▄█▀                ▄▄███████▀
   ▐█████████▄           ▄▄███████████
     ▀█████████▄▄      ▄█████████████
       ▀██████████    ███████████████
        ▐▀█████████  █████████████▀ ▐▌
        ▐▌ ▀▀██████ ▐███████████▀   ▐▌
        ▐▌      ▀██ ▐█████████▀     ▐▌
         █        ▀  ██████         █
         ▐█          ▐█████▄       █▌
          ▀█▄         ▀██████▄   ▄█▀
            ▀█▄         ▀█████▌▄█▀
              ▀██▄▄       ▀▄▄██▀
                ▀▀████████▀▀
T
....ANGEL TOKEN....

▄
                 ▄▄████████▄▄         ▄▄██
 ▄▄           ▄██▀▀        ▀▀██▄    ▄█▀█▀ 
 ▀█▀█▄▄     ▄█▀                ▀█▄▄█  ▄█▀ 
  ▀█  ▀▀█▄▄█▀                ▄▄██░   █▀   
   ▐▄▄  ░░░▀█▄           ▄▄█▀▀░░░   ▄█     
     ▀█▄ ░░░▒▒█▄▄      ▄██▒▒▒▒▒░    █     
       ▀▄▄ ░░▒▒▒▓█    ██▒▒▒▒▒▒░   ▄▄█     
        ▐▀█▄░░▒▒▓██  █▓▒▒▒▒▒▒░  ▄█▀ ▐▌     
        ▐▌ ▀▀█▒▓███░▐█▓▒▒▒▒░░ ▄█▀   ▐▌     
        ▐▌      ▀██ ▐█▓▓▒▒▄▄▄█▀     ▐▌     
         █        ▀  █▓█▀▀█         █     
         ▐█          ▐▄▓░ █▄       █▌     
          ▀█▄         ▀█▒░ ▀█▄   ▄█▀       
            ▀█▄         ▀█▄▄▄█▌▄█▀         
              ▀██▄▄       ▀▄▄██▀           
                 ▀▀████████▀▀             

trafficolaa
Legendary

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 11:45:14 AM

Thanks ndnhc you did a great job to resolve this issue in a good way dadice is really fantastic dice and many people love to play and i love it for awesome promos and giveaway, i hope new owner will continue that kind of contest in future. Cheesy
ndnh (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 11:47:22 AM

Thanks ndnhc you did a great job to resolve this issue in a good way dadice is really fantastic dice and many people love to play and i love it for awesome promos and giveaway, i hope new owner will continue that kind of contest in future. Cheesy

That was Steve (dadice) not me who is paying the players, mate. Cheesy
trafficolaa
Legendary

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 12:11:21 PM

That was Steve (dadice) not me who is paying the players, mate. Cheesy

I know Steve is going to make payment for this contest but you did really wonderful job for dadice and try keep positive this issue and now finally i will going to end with fantastic news. Cheesy
victoryboy

Activity: 728

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 01:09:19 PM

It is good news and more interesting it has happy ending.In the end all will be satisfied.It is good decision by the owner as players are soul of any gambling site.customer is always right.
ndnh (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 01:24:58 PM

Please post your bitcoin addresses. Smiley

As ndnhc announced a bit earlier, we came to an conclusion to honour the Roll Prediction Contest:

All winners are asked to please post their bitcoin address in the competition thread at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1156642.0 and we will pay accordingly direct to their bitcoin addresses.

DaDice has always honoured all of its competitions. DaDice has even paid bitcointalk.org member ajareselde 0.1 btc, despite the fact that he was indeed not the winner of the 750th million prediction competition, since it has been agreed with the community that the time after the downtime will be considered winning time for the prediction and all agreed. Since he virtually stalked me, I finally agreed to pay him 0.1 btc. However, ajareselde didn’t find it noteworthy to mention it here, despite his many posts in this thread since then!!! Is a honest community member acting like that ?
bithasher

Activity: 700

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 01:29:00 PM

Please post your bitcoin addresses along with your Da Dice username if you want anything. Grin

As ndnhc announced a bit earlier, we came to an conclusion to honour the Roll Prediction Contest:

All winners are asked to please post their bitcoin address in the competition thread at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1156642.0 and we will pay accordingly direct to their bitcoin addresses.

DaDice has always honoured all of its competitions. DaDice has even paid bitcointalk.org member ajareselde 0.1 btc, despite the fact that he was indeed not the winner of the 750th million prediction competition, since it has been agreed with the community that the time after the downtime will be considered winning time for the prediction and all agreed. Since he virtually stalked me, I finally agreed to pay him 0.1 btc. However, ajareselde didn’t find it noteworthy to mention it here, despite his many posts in this thread since then!!! Is a honest community member acting like that ?

What is your mean by this if you want anything, is you are going to make payment to all participants there so you are asking for their bticoin address?
ndnh (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 01:33:57 PM

Please post your bitcoin addresses along with your Da Dice username if you want anything. Grin

What is your mean by this if you want anything, is you are going to make payment to all participants there so you are asking for their bticoin address?

jk, if you want the prize money. lol. I wasn't expecting my post to be closely examined. Sorry. Wink

Fixed.
nickaizoku

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

❃ CyberNick ❃

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 01:36:46 PM

Alright thanks for honoring payment Smiley
And i believe ive won no6 prize and here my detail.
Dadice name: cybernick
Predicted: 67.92
Btc add: 12iLTrfVpoSGmcLJaZgsed9zBqVKG14vDf

Thank you Cheesy

trafficolaa
Legendary

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 01:38:14 PM

DD username: Hulk
Prediction roll: 85.90
Bitcoin : 1EwzJiqvBbroagbBUqM9qATWBawLqZhY5V

I am at 3rd place into this contest Grin
boopy265420
Legendary

Activity: 1876

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 01:38:26 PM

DD username:freaks

Prediction roll:18.98

Total deposited :  0.05080000 BTC(at the time of making this post):
Total wagered :   0.22883088 BTC(at the time of making this post):
Here it is my Bitcoin Address: 1AuiJSwtrVmfQwWTw5UTedj4Cq2ettxBRz
I won : 0.01BTC
I am happy at least I won something and would like to participate in future's contest too.
amiryaqot
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 01:52:25 PM
Last edit: September 22, 2015, 02:04:44 PM by amiryaqot

DD username: marsh

Prediction roll: 75.76

Total deposited (at the time of making this post): 0.14BTC
Total wagered (at the time of making this post):  7.84BTC

Comment: Awesome promotion Wink

It seems i got 5th prize from this contest,
BTC 3F1xrq5eMgV1CGJyEopdP5mVAmSm18uFna

Thanks Dadice and ndnhc for hosting interesting contest.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: