Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:09:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: John Fitzpatrick's Exascale Power Co. of Portland, OR, is scam!  (Read 5432 times)
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 05:47:07 PM

ref: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1157129

and

https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/company-plans-build-50-billion-supercomputer-new-mexico-boosting-block-chain-processing/

https://www.dandb.com/businessdirectory/johnmichaelfitzpatricktrust-washington-dc-35789441.html

http://www.bloomberg.com/research/stocks/private/snapshot.asp?privcapId=261358273

http://web.archive.org/web/20140504061358/http://www.exascalepower.com/

<echo> https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/company-plans-build-50-billion-supercomputer-new-mexico-boosting-block-chain-processing/

How is it possible for CCN that maintains a seasoned staff of writers can't dig up what I have in under five minutes while smoking a cigarette, drinking a cup of coffee, and taking a shit?
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 05:53:18 PM

http://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/granule/USCOURTS-dcb-1_11-bk-00959/USCOURTS-dcb-1_11-bk-00959-1

http://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/USCOURTS-dcb-1_11-bk-00959/pdf/USCOURTS-dcb-1_11-bk-00959-0.pdf

From bankruptcy to $50K/yr. to having $50B all in the course of four years. The only way this would make sense is if John admits to getting sound advice from Leroy Fodor.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 06:09:36 PM
Last edit: August 19, 2015, 06:28:40 PM by Gleb Gamow

February 27, 2014: http://nextbigfuture.com/2014/02/john-fitzpatrick-is-forming-company-to.html

John Fitzpatrick is in the midst of forming a company that he says will provide competitively priced commodity cloud-based services on what he’s calling the world’s first Exaflop Supercomputer.

He will use foreign currency trading as the main application.

This is the Bitcoin mining of the Foreign Exchange market

The machine will cost $50 billion. Financed with short term notes.

The datacenter is set to be in the Port of Morrow in Oregon and will based on a modular design with with 1000 MegaWatts of clean Fuel Cell Power and One ExaFlop of Intel High Performance Computing technologies inside with one Exabyte of storage.

03/06/2015: https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/company-plans-build-50-billion-supercomputer-new-mexico-boosting-block-chain-processing/

Exascale Power Co., a Portland, Ore.-based company, plans to build a supercomputer in New Mexico that will boost the power of the block chain processing infrastructure. The “One ExaFlop” system will bring parity with the computational power of machine systems and the human brain, allowing for the dawn of a new era of true artificial intelligence, the company claims.

April 25, 2014: http://nextbigfuture.com/2014/04/exaflop-computer-project-for-super.html

John Fitzpatrick and his partners are planning to spend $50 billion and use a gigawatt of energy to power an Exaflop computer data center to game the $5 trillion foreign exchange market. Foreign exchange markets are 500 times bigger than the Bitcoin market. Foreign exchange affects the price of goods and services imported and exported to other countries. Foreign exchange manipulation will affect the price that you pay when you go to buy stuff at Walmart or other stores. Gaming this system will affect what is in your wallet and bank account.

Exascale Power Company signed an agreement April 16, 2014 to locate the facility in the MidAmerica Industrial Park in Pryor, Oklahoma. They plan to come to market fully six (6) years before any competitor and bring 2000 jobs to Oklahoma in the next 6 months and they are now hiring.

John Michael Fitzpatrick would be remiss if he didn't have Leroy Fodor as his Media Officer as part of Exascale's BoI (Board of Investors).

Edit: The more I read, the more the following can no longer be considered a joke:

What's the difference between John Fitzpatrick and Leroy Fodor?
One can spell while the latter is married to a retard.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 06:37:38 PM

Fuck me in the ass and make me Inaba squeak! Looks like Redditers was already on top of it and I'm late to the party: https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/38r2m9/exascale_power_co_plans_to_build_50_billion/. I see they found some of what I found independently, of which if such wasn't the case, I would surely give them credit, but I'll apologize just the same.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 06:49:55 PM
Last edit: August 19, 2015, 07:01:53 PM by Gleb Gamow

I LIKE THIS GUY!  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

May 31, 2014 9:30 am: http://www.pryordailytimes.com/news/local_news/pryor-misses-chance-for-exascale-power/article_ee271416-f40c-5607-805b-afb0a3f9672f.html

Pryor misses chance for Exascale Power

MidAmerica Industrial Park narrowly missed the opportunity to be home to Exascale Power.

“We signed a contract with Oklahoma Ordnance Works Authority, or MidAmerica Industrial Park, 41 days ago. The condition was that it would be funded within 90 days,” said Exascale Power owner, John Fitzpatrick. “I asked for a 30 day extension because of a pending deal with Intel,  which was granted.”

Fitzpatrick said the deal with Intel fell through, then IBM turned down a deal as well.
“I presented the project to HP and they said yes, but with a few modifications. So I asked OOWA for 30 days to allow HP time and was told that the board denied my request,” said FItzpatrick, who said his contract ended on May 27.

“Your request for a second 30-day extension was not granted by the Trustees, and therefore your contract with the OOWA for the purchase of the 630-acre site has now expired,” Ted Allisson, MAIP’s director of economic development  allegedly wrote in an email to Fitzpatrick.

“If and when your business plan is finalized, we are ready to assist in moving this project forward, but at that point we will need to communicate confidentially with your selected operator and be able to verify full funding as part of our due diligence.”

Thursday morning, Fitzpatrick got the news the project could find a home further up the highway, in Joplin.

My pastor, who lives in Joplin, was able to pull together their chamber of commerce, mayor and some other individuals for a conference call and they said they are very interested, they want the 2,000 jobs. They also said they can pool the power,” said Fitzpatrick, who added that his repeated communications with OOWA, including notice of his new plans, have gone without response.

Fitzpatrick said he’s disappointed not to be setting up shop in Pryor, as millions of dollars have been spent prospecting the project he thought was a sure thing.

“I’m sad they’ve come to this decision because of one 30-day extension request. Because of the article in The Times I have several people a day contacting me looking for a job, so it saddens me a great deal to have to call them all back and tell we’re going to be in Joplin,” said Fitzpatrick. “I hope the community of Pryor understands this wasn’t my decision.”

“The terms of the original contract were not met and the terms of the extension were not met,” said David Stewart. “The contract has expired but Mr. Fitzpatrick knows the property is still available.

Stewart said when Intel was not longer an integral player, OOWA elected to let the contract expire. He added that “substantial effort” was put into the project.

Fitzpatrick said local individuals are still encouraged to apply for jobs, if they’re willing to commute to Joplin.

If Richard Pryor doesn't want it, well give it to Janis Joplin... After talkin' to my pastor, praise Jah!
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 07:11:16 PM

From the desk of How to Fuck the Good People of Pryor, OK...

Exascale coming to MAIP

April 29, 2014 10:50 am:

The world's largest supercomputer could start up in Pryor.

“This is a one-of-a-kind event for MidAmerica Industrial Park,” said Ted Allison, CeCD, Director of Economic Development for MAIP. “Exascale Power first approached us about this two months ago. They needed a large parcel of land and an extremely large power supply, which we are able to accommodate.”

Allison said Exascale Power, and it’s CEO John Fitzpatrick, expressed interested in a 630-acre parcel in the park.

“After evaluating criteria, we entered into an agreement to sell them that property. They have to make an escrow deposit by Friday at the close of the business day,” said Allison, adding that the total cost of the property is $23,050,000, which breaks down to $36,587 per acre.
If this project goes forward, Allison said, it would be a huge turning point for the park.

“In addition to the revenue from selling the acreage, Exascale has stated their intention is to hire roughly 2,000 employees, half of which would be working in the park,” said Allison, adding that his understanding is that Fitzpatrick would hire these employees by the end of this year.
MAIP has explored temporary housing options for the employees that would be living in Pryor, as the current availability of housing is not sufficient.

“In addition, their starting need in regard to power is 580 megawatts, which they anticipate will quickly grow to 1,000 megawatts, which is unheard of. Special arrangements and agreements will be made with Grand River Dam Authority to supply that massive amount of power,” said Allison.

“I know it all seems almost too big and too good to be true,” said Allison. “But Intel has been working on research and development of exascale computers. If a company the likes of Intel is taking this seriously, that was an indicator to us that we should take this opportunity seriously as well.”

The emphasis of Exascale Power, Allison said, is to meet the need for real-time data transfer in global trade.

“GRDA is excited for this new Park resident's move into MAIP. We will be working with them to meet their future electricity needs here and we do look forward to this new relationship with the company,” said Justin Alberty, GRDA corporate communications director.

“We did a search nationwide and found that MAIP is the place to be. It’s really the only option,” said Fitzpatrick, who boasted on his website that Exascale Power signed an agreement with MAIP April 16 to bring Exascale Power to Pryor.

“Coming to market fully six years before any competitor and bringing 2,000 jobs to Oklahoma in the next six months,” according to Exascale Power's website.
MAIP is part of the answer to how Fitzpatrick can develop this company so far ahead of the competition.

“It's all about high-power consumption. The only way this is possible now is because of the power supply available to me from MAIP, particularly GRDA. Other labs are estimating this technology coming to fruition in 2017, 2018 or even 2020 all because they do not have access to the power supply to meet their consumption needs,” said Fitzpatrick. “We are willing to pay the extra cost to have it now.”

The cost, Fitzpatrick said, of fully starting Exascale Power in Pryor is $20 billion.
“Our power needs are just over 50 percent of GRDA’s current load, but it is possible,” said Fitzpatrick, adding that when the company reaches its full potential, it will be able to trade $250 billion monthly in global trade sectors because of the added security of real-time transfers.
According to Fitzpatrick, this is a paradigm shift in the way trading is done, as computer logs allow for lower risk, more transparency and instant internal audits.

The supercomputer is said to have the ability to run 10^18 operations per second, as opposed to home computers which can handle 10^10 operations per second. Researchers say this level of computing is thought to be the same power as a human brain at neural level.

After suffering a heart attack before his 45th birthday, Fitzpatrick said he felt a drive to focus his career aspirations, and to put them on the fast track.

“That's why this project is moving so quickly. And that’s why the secondary function of Exascale Power, after global trade, is medical research. I want it all to happen, and I want it today,” said Fitzpatrick.

He said the community can expect to see physical changes on the property as soon as escrow closes. That, Fitzpatrick said, will be immediately followed by the hiring of employees.

“We’re already taking applications. Given the scope of this facility, we are hiring positions from a broad spectrum, including ground keepers, maintenance and security,” said Fitzpatrick. “When it comes to security, things will be very tight as this will be the only center of it's kind in the world.

Thursday, Fitzpatrick submitted a letter to the chief executive oficer and chairman of Intel Corporation. The letter, Fitzpatrick said, “is a preliminary communication before a formal tender offer to exchange some shares of Exascale Power Co, for all of Intel Corporation shares of common stock.

Friday, Fitzpatrick said “Intel is considering the offer. OOWA/MAIP agreed to a 30 day extension on escrow.

“After we see what happens we'll either move forward with enthusiasm and excitement or we'll go back to life as it was before,” said Allison.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 07:22:13 PM

http://www.sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/50863/000160425514000002/sctoc.txt

<DOCUMENT>
<TYPE>SC TO-C
<SEQUENCE>1
<FILENAME>sctoc.txt
<DESCRIPTION>TENDER OFFER PRELIMINARY COMMUNICATION
<TEXT>
UNITED STATES SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE COMMISSION
WASHINGTON DC 20549

SCHEDULE TO
TENDER OFFER STATEMENT

INTEL CORPORATION
NAME OF SUBJECT COMPANY

EXASCALE POWER CO
NAME OF FILING PERSON/OFFEROR

COMMON STOCK
TITLE OF CLASS OF SECURITIES

CUSIP NUMBER OF SECURITIES

JOHN FITZPATRICK
CEO, Exascale Power Co.
1819 SW Fifth Ave #211
Portland, Oregon 97201
202-277-4478
info@exascalepower.com
http://exascalepower.com
NAME ADDRESS TELEPHONE OF PERSON AUTHORIZED TO RECEIVE NOTICE
ON BEHALF OF FILING PERSONS

X RELATES SOLELY TO PRELIMINARY COMMUNICATIONS MADE BEFORE THE
COMMENCEMENT OF AN OFFER

24 April 2014

Andy D. Bryant, Chairman, Intel Corporation
Brian Krzanich, CEO, Intel Corporation

Sirs,

This letter is a preliminary communication before a formal tender offer to
exchange some shares of Exascale Power Co. IRS# 46-4266719 in Portland,
Oregon for all of Intel Corporation IRS# 94-1672743 shares of common stock,
CUSIP 458140100.

In my past several months of communication with staff at Intel Corporation,
forming a relationship as a potential Intel customer to build the Worlds
first ExaFlop Supercomputer( see exascalepower.com )in Oklahoma, I see more
of an opportunity to grow my business in large scale data center development
with ownership and controlling interest in Intel Corporation.

The cost detail of nearly $18 Billion in 2014, presented to me as a potential
customer for the ExaFlop System mentioned, with a similar amount needed for
upgrade in 2016, and budget of an extra 20 percent for unforeseen cost overuns
building a new system, the resulting $50 Billion budget represents over one
third of the present $134 Billion market capitalization of Intel Corporation.
With a published Intel profit margin of 50 percent that would represent
$25 Billion increased earnings. Trading at the current P/E of 14 means the
Intel Market cap would increase by $350 billion  to nearly $500 Billion.

In addition, I proposed entering into an IBM-type service contract with Intel
to staff and maintain the Data Center as a turn key operation for my company
as end user.

The Exascale Power Co. Data Center in Oklahoma will generate projected EBITDA
of $13 Billion per year, with economies of scale allowing pricing of the
commodity cloud computing service well below Google and Amazon, to capture
significant market share. Immediate Future Plans include a ZettaFlop Data
Center (1000x larger) in New Mexico in 2016.

My interest would be to continue Intel as a public company, and preserve the
published Intel profit margin exceeding 50 percent, while gaining the
efficiencies of merging an aggressive data center developer/operator with
Intel, a demonstrated industry leader in hardware, and adding IBM-type service
contracts.

Greater emphasis on big data center development by Intel will also better
support Corporate and Industry growth in Mobile and Internet Of Things markets
by substantially reducing cloud computing costs.

John Fitzpatrick
CEO, Exascale Power Co.
1819 SW Fifth Ave #211
Portland, Oregon 97201
202-277-4478
info@exascalepower.com
http://exascalepower.com

cc: U.S. Department of Justice Anti-Trust
    Federal Trade Commission

</TEXT>
</DOCUMENT>
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 07:34:26 PM

Hey, look what's literally ONLY 11 blocks away from John Fitzpatrick's UPS mail drop office at 1819 SW 5th Ave: http://coinatmradar.com/bitcoin_atm/321/bitcoin-atm-robocoin-kiosk-portland-pioneer-place-mall/

Find all Bitcoin ATMs in Portland and Bitcoin ATMs in United States.

Address:
700 SW 5th Ave
Portland, OR 97204
United States

http://www.bitcoinnw.com/
Mickeyb

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

Move On !!!!!!

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 08:07:23 PM

So all of this is just one huge attempt to scam, right? It's amazing what people won't try just to make money. How did he think to get away with it after. And to all of this in the US and get away, that's impossible.

Great job to the people that dug this all out since there are already threads about amazing investment opportunity all over the forum.
Mikestang
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 11:07:54 PM

Great job to the people that dug this all out since there are already threads about amazing investment opportunity all over the forum.

People that continue to invest in vaporware deserve to lose everything they put forward.
nutildah
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 7982

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2015, 11:33:48 PM

Good, old fashioned journalism right here.

You also usually analyze the cred of the original poster (not you Gleb) but xeno2016, account created 9 days ago. Posts = 1.

Probably J.F. himself!

I'm just happy I beat you to Hero Status. That was my main goal. (j/k)

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 08:28:31 AM

You also usually analyze the cred of the original poster (not you Gleb) but xeno2016, account created 9 days ago. Posts = 1.

Probably J.F. himself!

Yep, I, too, saw that one-post-wonder. I guess when one has $50B, he can afford to fuck with us anyway he seems fit.

Excuse me now, for I, Atlas and Dank are goin' to purchase Guam to be used for... We haven't figured that out yet, but it'll be Bitcoin-related and we promise to not tip it over.
nutildah
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 7982

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2015, 06:36:05 PM

Excuse me now, for I, Atlas and Dank are goin' to purchase Guam to be used for... We haven't figured that out yet, but it'll be Bitcoin-related and we promise to not tip it over.

Guam... Using tidal energy to provide power for a mining farm. Everything's going to overheat, though.

Thank God you got Dank onboard, I'm sure things will turn out swimmingly...

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 22, 2015, 09:08:01 AM

Reads to me like the staff of the Governor of Oregon has been reading my thread here: http://www.oregonlive.com/education/index.ssf/2015/08/post_28.html

Just a few problems: The would-be donor, John Michael Fitzpatrick, 51, turns out to be a tech promoter with hardly any obvious assets and a history of insolvency. A quick Internet check reveals two bankruptcies, in 2011 and 2012, a failed U.S. Senate primary bid and a bizarre controversy over an anti child-pornography documentary he produced that contained explicit images.

Fitzpatrick's current computer company lists its address as the UPS mail drop inside the student center at Portland State.

Portland State officials apparently missed these glaring red flags, at least early on. But they managed to pull the plug before Tuesday's planned announcement.

Yep, them brainiacs at that there higher educated were duped for awhile with John Fitzpatrick's promised $100M no-strings-attached endowment. How did Mr. Bitcoin Mega-Miner respond? You're not goin' believe this: He now promises them $1.2B (with a B).

You gotta read the article to believe it.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 23, 2015, 02:37:45 PM
Last edit: August 23, 2015, 02:48:58 PM by Gleb Gamow

http://kxl.com/2015/08/21/portland-man-promises-psu-100-million-donation-has-yet-to-pay/

The $100 million gift would have been the largest in school history.

But, entrepreneur Fitzpatrick and the school seem to be on different pages on how things transpired.  In a brief sit-down interview with our News Partner KGW Friday, Fitzpatrick said he still had every intention of donating the money.  In fact, he says he plans on also adding a $500 million dollar dollar-for-dollar matching gift.  He says he was the one who called PSU to call off the announcement so that he can make an even bigger one.  Fitzpatrick told KGW he still plans to donate millions to the school before the end of the month.

Hear from the man who promised PSU its largest donation in history: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zlWdPJAFrmE

Read what Leroy Fodor of StakeMiners wrote to John Fitzpatrick pertaining to the sale of the StakeMiners to him: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=990219.msg12214797#msg12214797
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 07:49:55 AM

Probably J.F. himself!

Name:   xeno2016
Activity:   1
Position:   Newbie
Date Registered:   August 10, 2015, 11:34:57 AM
Last Active:   August 19, 2015, 01:14:52 PM

The fucker's been lurkin', but amazingly he has nothing else of value to add to the Bitcoin ecosystem.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 02:34:35 AM

http://www.oregonlive.com/education/index.ssf/2015/08/from_boardroom_to_orgy_tv_top_1.html

Fitzpatrick began his strange odyssey July 29 by emailing Coppola, thanking her for being so receptive to his "request for a quiet gift" to Portland State, which he said could spend the sum on anything it wanted. He sent Coppola links to articles in the Financial Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency News about his Exascale Power Co.'s supposed plans to build a $50 billion first-phase "One ExaFlop" supercomputer in New Mexico.

Looks like that fucker used his pseudo Bitcoin Exascale Power press release as proof that his $100,000,000 endowment is genuine.

In the same vein, albeit on a smaller scale, Leroy Fodor's been using his pseudo accolades stemming back to 2009 to advance his obvious StakeMiners' Ponzi of which is currently enjoying a supposed over 800 retard membership base.

No, he wasn't angry about John Fitzpatrick, a self-described billionaire who posed as a $100 million donor, fooling PSU Foundation fundraisers despite an immediately obvious background of bankruptcies, business failures and production of a sexually explicit "Orgy TV" documentary series.

Shit, the last thing Bitcoin needs now is to be associated with the online sex industry.  Shocked
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 03:00:01 AM

Anti-Pornography Activist Seeks Reform VP Nomination: http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/anti-pornography-activist-seeks-reform-vp-nomination-72820112.html

LOS ANGELES, Aug. 10 /PRNewswire/ -- John Michael Fitzpatrick, age 36, is
 seeking the Reform Party Nomination for Vice President of the United States.

In 1998, Mr. Fitzpatrick ran for the Republican Nomination for U.S. Senate
 in his home state of Oregon and won a single county, placing second in
 a three-way race with 27 percent of the vote statewide.
     As an anti-pornography activist, Mr. Fitzpatrick produced a compilation
 videotape in 1995 entitled 'ORGY-TV' to be cablecast on cable stations in
 Portland, Oregon during debate by the Oregon State Legislature on a proposed
 constitutional amendment for referral to the voters.
     Feeling the tape was too controversial, the City-funded cable station
 Portland Cable Access filed suit in Federal and State Court under Federal and
 State law to have the compilation tape declared obscene and banned in the
 United States.
     Video-taped archives of the Oregon State Legislative debates show several
 members of the Legislature citing ORGY-TV as the reason for their vote in
 favor of the proposed constitutional amendment.
     As an Independent candidate for U.S. Senate in 1996 Mr. Fitzpatrick
 attempted to have an explicit 60 second campaign spot broadcast on ABC
 affiliate KATU-TV in Portland, Oregon and was refused broadcast by station
 management.  Mr. Fitzpatrick filed suit in U.S. District Court, appealed to
 the Ninth Circuit of the U.S. Court of Appeals and was denied Certiorari
 by the Supreme Court of the United States on 17 March 1997.
     As a candidate for the Reform Party Nomination, Mr. Fitzpatrick will
 continue to speak out.

For more information please contact John Michael Fitzpatrick,
 213-612-7744, http://pages.hotbot.com/edu/jftz/fitz2000.html
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 03:04:21 AM

http://mathforum.org/kb/thread.jspa?threadID=12708

OMEGA SERVER ontology

Posted: Jul 1, 1996 4:02 PM

OMEGA SERVER ontology
The endpoint of database technology

- - - - -

The english language contains 26 characters for the alphabet,
nine characters for basic punctuation, and, one character for a
spacing function.

A standard page size is 50 characters wide by 40 characters deep
or 2000 characters.

A (finite alphabet) to the power (finite page size)= finite # pages

(36) to the power (2000) = 36e2000 pages

The 36e2000 OMEGA SERVER ontology contains all the text that has
ever been written or ever will be written in the english language!!!

Utilizing a 72,000 node parallel architecture, all the answers to
all the questions are reduced to a single read/write program.

- - - - -

A single read/write program would uniformly generate all values
for all coordinates in the 36e2000 page dataset:

GENERATE ALL VALUES FOR ALL COORDINATES
LINE BY LINE
PAGE BY PAGE
FROM A-Z
FROM (1x,1y,1z) TO (50x,40y,36e2000z)

By writing all english text in a uniform, non-random, way throughout
the dataset, one can simply search/read the text by its position in
the dataset (predetermined by the read/write program), without
generating all 36e2000 pages first, then storing all 36e2000 pages,
then searching.

- - - - -

IMAGINE!!!

A cure for AIDS, Cancer and all other diseases in 36e2000 pages

A self-amortizing no-cost nanotech economy in 36e2000 pages

Clean, cheap Fusion energy to power a city with the deuterium
in a raindrop in 36e2000 pages!

- - - - -

A search query 'cure for cancer' will produce responses in many
formats including a researchers notebook, e-mail messages to
colleagues, an article in the New England Journal of Medicine,
newspaper articles and articles in historical texts.

By initializing coordinates for the past/future issues of the
New England Journal of Medicine output format, only those pages will
be searched/read in the 36e2000 page dataset for the query response.

- - - - -

Data Mining & Knowledge Discovery Algorithms could be developed and
tested by individuals worldwide through internet access to the
OMEGA SERVER.

- - - - -

The OMEGA SERVER ontology could be used for all possible:

English text
German text
Arabic text
Chinese text
... Any Language text!

- - - - -

The OMEGA SERVER ontology could also be used for all possible
B&W pictures & motion pictures (1000x by 1000y by 2e1000000z frames),
and, all possible color pictures and motion pictures (1000x by
1000y by 5e1000000z frames).

- - - - -

For more information:

John Michael Fitzpatrick
200 Greenridge Drive #1201
Lake Oswego, Oregon 97035 USA
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 11:21:14 PM

http://koin.com/2015/08/28/the-school-donations-of-john-fitzpatrick/

PORTLAND, Ore. (KOIN) — John Fitzpatrick, the man who Portland State University believed was going to give the university a $100 million donation, is willing to talk about it.

PSU is not. Two of PSU’s top fundraising staff – Francoise Aylmer and Kristin Coppola – resigned Friday after this controversy flared.

Fitzgerald told KOIN 6 News he tried to give PSU the money.

“I went to a scheduled meeting with Kristin Coppola,” Fitzpatrick told KOIN 6 News. Coppola is with the PSU Foundation. “I attempted to present her with a check for the amount and she said to me I need to speak with a staff attorney.”

Well, that's two people that won't ever have anything to do with Bitcoin. Wait, make that probably the entire university. Next, Portland or all of Oregon will say fuck you Bitcoin thanks to John Fitzpatrick's lyin' efforts. Meanwhile, the redneck retard Leroy Fodor doesn't have a clue as to why I'm attacking him so much of late as he continues with his barrage of lies. (see my sig for the link, for this dude truly ain't right in the head, with most recently getting a promising 16-year-old boy involved in his unlicensed scheme)
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: