Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 06:59:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [GCR] Global Currency Reserve  (Read 68976 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
nknarula

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2017, 04:27:06 AM

The OP in this ANN has me a bit skeptical - it doesn't come off as being backed with loads of money, and lacks that "professional" look. I could have put something together much better than the OP, and I can't quite figure out if that is a good or bad thing..

On one hand, the coins current lowest bid on Bittrex at time of this post is BTC0.00003597 with a volume of BTC3.77057126, and perhaps it was created by somebody who knows what they're doing when it comes to crypto, but maybe lacks on the business/marketing side a bit.

I'm always on the lookout for good PoS coins and I came across this one today, but am still skeptical. If anyone can help shed some light on this coin (in particular info about the dev/backers), I would truly appreciate it!

Couldn't have said it better but something about this coin makes me want to believe!

Full disclosure, not invested yet.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
rockmoney

Activity: 439
Merit: 297

www.amazon.com/shops/MinersSupply

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2017, 05:14:57 AM

It's been SEVERAL Months now since my Post on 2016 DECEMBER 23 asking for more information about this Coin - Not one single reply from any devs or GCR team members. Guess that answers my own question, but leaves me wondering why the price remains BTC0.00001995 with a trade volume of BTC4.41936244 on Bittrex.

Is there any dev, backer, staff, and/or team member that can help shed some light on the status of this Coin before they lose any more potential investors or is this Coin simply no longer relevant, which explains the drastic fall in price from my December Post?

GekkoScience Products on Amazon Prime 1-DAY SHIPPING 
btctube

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 07:43:10 PM

It's been SEVERAL Months now since my Post on 2016 DECEMBER 23 asking for more information about this Coin - Not one single reply from any devs or GCR team members. Guess that answers my own question, but leaves me wondering why the price remains BTC0.00001995 with a trade volume of BTC4.41936244 on Bittrex.

Is there any dev, backer, staff, and/or team member that can help shed some light on the status of this Coin before they lose any more potential investors or is this Coin simply no longer relevant, which explains the drastic fall in price from my December Post?

It ranks on coinmarketcap with about 1.7 M was trying to find out whether they are still active. Their site by the way is this http://gcrcoin.com/ I don't see any dev of this project being active here. Thread looks dead but there's volume, I also visited their facebook page but page is not found anymore.
xtx

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 11:09:14 PM

It ranks on coinmarketcap with about 1.7 M was trying to find out whether they are still active. Their site by the way is this http://gcrcoin.com/ I don't see any dev of this project being active here. Thread looks dead but there's volume, I also visited their facebook page but page is not found anymore.

This is their facebook group  will you will find daniel spiteri one of the dev team https://www.facebook.com/groups/buygcr/
They work for a big project for almost 2 years
Nixzor

Activity: 203
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2017, 01:03:35 AM

It would be nice if OP would update the first post with Alcurex echange too, since it is traded there too:
https://alcurex.com/#GCR-BTC

TommylovesCrypto

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 11:52:52 AM

Whatsuppppp
I any help is needed with Dutch & French translations !!!!  I m all in...
What about marketing these markets up? 
Mr. Jester

Activity: 74

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 07:45:28 PM

This coin seems to be swinging wildly as of late, with no news?
Maybe something going on??
Mr. Jester

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 09:10:45 PM

Only 100k coins and less than a cent, ah , Ill put up a couple 100 and see what happens. Hopefully this is a hidden treasure?? Undecided
Mr. Jester

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 12:39:58 AM

HelloHello,Hello,,,,   
Eco, ecooooooo
nycgrowler

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 12:05:41 AM

where's the community on this one? initial interest, started research, found some sentiment and discussion from ~2015.

is anyone out there? if so, anyone making money staking this coin?

Undecided
3723esad

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 03:38:50 PM

Last activity in twitter at December 2015. Where is the dev?

balajisi

Activity: 83

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 12:34:29 PM

The charts look good for it to go up to 0.1 usd as it hit before very bullish at the moment.

regards
Balaji
smit.shah027

Activity: 2

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 06:20:40 PM

I am guessing this coin is dead?
12inchMom

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

I am Joe Blow, the lover man! You should pay me.

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 02:31:41 AM

Last activity in twitter at December 2015. Where is the dev?

Doing coke and fucking bad bitches. He will always have yearly income cos we keep on blindly investing with no fucking info. welcome to crypto

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
JamesButler

Activity: 9

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 12:40:30 PM

I am curious for more information. I hope it will not be just a simple ICO coin as so many over the last weeks.

FROM FACEBOOK OCT2017 : GCR will be exchanged for COINXION GOLD-BACKED ERC20 TOKEN:
"Anupkumar Bairagi
12 October at 22:18

Latest Update Wink

--CoinXion is a Crypto Currency peer to peer ecommerce application that is to say you will be able to buy and sell things directly using crypto currency.

— GCR will be exchanged for a new ERC20 token at a ratio of 1:1 (you give 1 GCR you get 1 new token). There will be a 24 month (2 year) term where the exchange between GCR and the new token will be available, however, if the GCR network fails or all the GCR is bought up before that period the exchange between the two tokens will become unavailable.

—The new token will be pegged to 1 gram of gold on the website however it will take some time to stabilize, the rate at which it stabilizes is dependant upon the users. The more the site is used the quicker this price will stabilize. Make sure you have things ready to sell on the site; pictures, prices, shipping costs etc.

—Don't lose sight of how important this application is in the Crypto Currency community, it is not just about getting rich for holding GCR... You are responsible for keeping up to date with information and are lucky to be in the position to even receive information about such a project.

—Launch is tentatively set for Dec. 31 2017 it may take longer it may be shorter but the fact is it will launch when its ready to be launched. Everyone will be notified when the site is ready to be used.

—The CoinXion competition has ended and winners will be notified in due time, please dont ask if you're submission has been received or when winners will be chosen.

—Please keep conversations limited to the CoinXion application ex; Your products for sale, Your goals you hope to achieve, Your plans to support and grow the site, What you are hoping to buy.

—If you are looking for recent updates and are using Telegram on your phone please do the following: 1. Tap "COINXION" at the top center of the page and a drop down menu will open. 2. The very first icon on the left of the drop down menu is labeled "Search" with a magnifying glass image, click on that. 3. In the resulting text box type "!Update" without the parethesis. 4. It will allow you to cycle through all tagged posts using the up and down arrows just above your keyboard on the left hand side.

—Please refer newcommers or people with common questions to this post

Do you think that will help at all if we point people to read that post when they have questions?"

El-Miguel

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 05:55:58 AM

Is this legit? Wonder how this will have an effect on price... It is getting ready for another ride up at the moment.
3723esad

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 04:25:51 PM

This coin is alive or dead?

trinhdinhthang20007

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 09:14:23 AM

This coin is alive or dead?

When someone thinks it's dead, it's fast to the top of the list of profits. It is the process of accumulation and distribution.

Grin Grin Grin Grin
bittyplease

Activity: 43

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 10:31:01 PM

I like the idea of. It will simplify our life. Can you give us some more details about this concept?
3723esad

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 07:27:35 PM

Look at the prices! It is going to moon easily

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: